Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread - page 10. (Read 23174 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!

In my opinion, this currency has a great future ahead, and I'm not sure why, but I do not usually make mistakes in my predictions.
 Waiting for the new wallet.  Smiley

Well, unfortunately I think I was mistaken.
I sold all my coins, even with some loss.  Embarrassed
Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Announcement: New exchange

We are excited to announce that B3 (kB3) is now listed on TradeSatoshi in multiple pairings: BTC, LTC, DOGE, USDT and BCH.
Many thanks to the TradeSatoshi Team!

BTC market: https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=KB3_BTC

Excellent news.
Good Job Dev
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Announcement: New exchange

We are excited to announce that B3 (kB3) is now listed on TradeSatoshi in multiple pairings: BTC, LTC, DOGE, USDT and BCH.
Many thanks to the TradeSatoshi Team!

BTC market: https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=KB3_BTC
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi. If i don't want to setup the wallet.
Can i use stakeunited.com for pos?
Did some one send the coins there? How?
I try , but the site is asking tx id . And i don,t know - did coinexchange.io provide this tx id?

So ... first let me say that, pretty obviously, stakeunited is an independent entity - no affiliation with B3 coin at all.  You invest there at your own risk, and probably should do research on them before you do.  I know a lot of people stake there ... I don't, so can't say anything about the site or staking there.

That said, your question seems to also ask about the tx id ... which is the transaction id and where you can find it.  After you do your withdrawal from coinexchange, you can find the tx id by clicking on the "My Account" button in the upper right of the screen, scrolling down the list to "Withdrawals" ... and in that screen you will see your recent withdrawal (most likely the top on the list) and there is a column that says "Receiving Address / txid" on the right of the withdrawal info ... the tx id is the long number under the address you sent your coins to.  Copy that into the Stakeunited form.

Good Luck.
Activity: 46
Merit: 6

Announcement:  Wallet Update

We have just released the previously announced wallet update, 3.1.2.0.  It is now mandatory for *everyone* to move to https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/releases/tag/v3.1.2.0 within the next 30 days.

This mandatory release updates the code to enable a Fundamental Node (FN) to be purchased for 15,000 kB3 at block 105,000.   Because we had to push this reduced cost back to block 105,000, we also pushed back the 100% APR to end 10,000 blocks later, at block 110,000.  This will ensure that the FNs which cost 15,000 kB3 will still have the same 5,000 blocks of 100% rewards that they did before.

Additionally, due to feedback from the community, we have disabled the FN Expiry from the code.  We understand that it is confusing to have something in the code which may or may not be used.  As we have said previously, we will still need to work on the full coin supply solution as a part of our larger business model, and we will be sure to communicate with the community and our investors as part of that process.

You will also notice that the latest wallet has updated branding so that it is consistent with the logo and branding update that was previously launched.

This is a **mandatory** update. Please make sure that you update your wallets/nodes (and especially your fundamental nodes) before block # 105,000.

Instructions
(Also found at: https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/wiki/How-To:-Upgrade-your-B3-wallet )
datadir location
•    Windows: %appdata%\B3-CoinV2\
•    Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/B3-CoinV2
•    Linux: ~/.B3-CoinV2/
0. Close your old wallet
1. Backup your wallet
Copy $datadir/wallet.dat to a safe location
2. Edit your b3coin.conf
Make sure that your $datadir/b3coin.conf has no connect= or addnode= lines on it.  Please leave the remainder if you are a FN holder.
3. Delete old files
Delete the $datadir/peers.dat file
[Optional] if you want to do a full resync, delete $datadir/database, $datadir/txleveldb, and $datadir/blk0001.dat as well
4. Launch your new wallet

For FN Owners
Please ensure you run fundamentalnode start to start your FN after wallet syncs

FAQ
Also found at: https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/wiki/FAQ
Why does my wallet show "out of sync" when I have peers/connections?
The wallet when it loads always shows "out of sync". If there are no new blocks, then it will stay in this state regardless of number of connections until a new block is found. Check B3 Block Explorer to validate the next block and after you see it -- your wallet should go to sync. Link: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/

Activity: 46
Merit: 6
I had about 1m B3 coins, sent to the pool, was banned from the B3 Discord... and never got my coins. How can I get my B3 coins, and do the coin convert to a new coin, and at what rate?

Thanks for any info.

On Jan 1, a member of the team who is now a moderator unbanned everyone.   A new team, formed from concerned community members, have taken over.  You will not be banned for asking questions in discord any longer.

We need everyone out of the pool.  It was closed by the old team, and the new team is trying to get it shut down.  We want to get you your coins!  

Please come back to discord, you should be able to claim your old alias.  Come to the #b3-official-pool channel - read the pinned messages there.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to (Direct Message) "Kdog - chick (not bro, or man)#5032" as she is running the pool withdraws.  

Guys, but how much for POS the coins are necessary?

Hi,

So you can stake with any amount of coin, but since the more coins - the faster the return, the number of coins is a consideration.

The best I can do is give you my example.  I have around 120,000 kB3 and since I've started staking in December I have averaged a reward every 6.7 days.  There is a random chance factor in there so reward times range from 2 days to 14 days.  For information right now staking is paying a rate of about .1% per day (x the number of days worked to get the reward).

You do need to keep the wallet running with this coin, but if you turn your computer off the time your wallet has been working towards a reward does not reset - it just doesn't continue while your wallet is shut down:  when you start your computer again, just open your wallet, it will sync, and then you are staking again at the point you left off ... so even if you cant leave your computer on 24/7, when it is on it only makes sense to have your wallet staking because eventually - Free Coins!

If you go to youtube and search for SkyHyperV he has two videos that cover staking and the maths behind it in great detail.

Good luck! Tongue
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
I had about 1m B3 coins, sent to the pool, was banned from the B3 Discord... and never got my coins. How can I get my B3 coins, and do the coin convert to a new coin, and at what rate?

Thanks for any info.

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
hmm ? a lottery. i'm not luckyman. my jinx destiny
You won't never lose a lot there because the principle of functioning is a very good thinking.

Winning and losing tickets get Giveaway tickets, a daily jackpot and a second chance to win. Smiley

Losing tickets, 10% only, are converted to shares in the Fundamental Nodes pool, currently counting 33 FNs.

And in the end, players are sharing the earnings from the FNs' rewards, the third chance to win. Smiley

I have to admit that I'm a bit addict, waiting impatiently for auto-play and other new features, but the B3 Lottery is definitively a great concept.

In my opinion, this currency has a great future ahead, and I'm not sure why, but I do not usually make mistakes in my predictions.

hmmm... maybe we should hear more of these predictions  Grin

... but I am with you on B3
Activity: 69
hmm ? a lottery. i'm not luckyman. my jinx destiny
Activity: 70
It is nice that in the future staking rates will go down drastically!
Activity: 19
Hi. If i don't want to setup the wallet.
Can i use stakeunited.com for pos?
Did some one send the coins there? How?
I try , but the site is asking tx id . And i don,t know - did coinexchange.io provide this tx id?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Guys, but how much for POS the coins are necessary?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Announcement

Due to a code issue we are extending the 20,000 kB3 cost of a Fundamental Node (FN) to block 105,000.  We understand that isn't what has been planned for this coin, but we need to release an updated wallet which fixes the code defect and enables the 15,000 kB3 FN.

Because we care about our investors, we have also decided to make the following changes:

- Staking rewards will remain at 100% APR until block 110,000.  This will ensure that the FNs which cost 15,000 kB3 will still have 5,000 blocks of 100% rewards.
- FN Expiry will be removed from the code.  We understand that it is confusing to have something in the code which may or may not be used.  Please be aware that we still need to work through the coin supply solution as part of our larger business model.

We will also be updating the branding in the wallet to match the colors/logo of the existing website.

Please know we will need everyone to upgrade to this wallet when it comes out, to enable the lower priced FNs.  This wallet should be out within a few days, once it has been tested.
Great news for the 100% APR extension and for the FNs expiry removal!

This is perfectly showing that the team is more reactive and more efficient after the reorganization. Only a few hours needed to take a decision and to release an announcement after the issue was found. Smiley

I don't know if the FN maturation time was taken into account during the block computation, then my proposal would be to decrease the FN cost at block 100,000 instead of block 105,000 to add more margin for ROI, the sooner the better to get more FNs running.

In my humble opinion, about 2 weeks would be enough to release the update, knowing that SkyHyperV already updated and tested a part of the code.
only weak hands are dumping.

Indeed John  Smiley

Let everyone do the research themselves ... my nose says it will be good.

There is a LONG way to go before this coin stabilizes.

Till then, enjoy the show.

#crysx

The b3  Twitter feeds show how ppl really feel about the coin.... Not in this self moderated thread or controlled discord

you guys have a excuse for everything....   why is it the exchanges and  coinmarketcap always in the wrong?

no one takes responsibility for anything just blame the "OLD"  team,  while   jhansen and engzizo79 troll around and put their spin on everything.

for how long have ppl been begging for graphics they can use to promote? or content for youtube? oh wait you can apply for a position at b3

you guys want to say weak hands are dumping,  when was the last time something positive came out of this coin?

we can hear all damn day  oh it's coming  trust us.... how many of us have been doing that since  Sept and Oct and  well what do we have to show for all these "promises"  or "announcements" ??  

how many investors got screwed  by the KB3  virtual swap?   a $hit ton look at twitter.... those are  ppl who will NEVER invest again and make their stance VERY PUBLIC.  

ever heard the phrase  too little too late?  you can't keep  treating investors off the exchanges as   greedy and you dont care about them.... without them this coin can never go up in value... in tech  hey we shall see... but in value, you need those day traders

so what do you think should be done? .... from what I have read I only see jhansen and those guys trying to answer your issues, not trolling you, but that is just my impression ... but you say it is too little too late, so should all of us who have coin just hang it up?  Do you have B3? ... if it is dead, why are you holding? 
Activity: 11
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello! PoW available now?

Hi - no, there is no PoW in B3.
Activity: 11
Hello! PoW available now?
Pages:
Jump to: