Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread - page 12. (Read 23174 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello! Checked the block explorer from coinmarketcap... The currency listed is still B3... But looking at the supply there should be arounr 600M KB3 coins already... But if I use the coin #/1000 calculation the total amount doesn't reach the supply. So is this just a typo on the ticker or the richlist is not accurate?

Hi - I understand the confusion, sadly the block explorer should have changed the unit to kB3 but didn't completely. The numbers are in kB3, but they still show B3 as unit.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
on the discord channel there is a good instruction set for setting up your B3 wallet (make sure you have downloaded v3.1.1.2).

Once your wallet is downloaded and sync'd to the blockchain, you simply put coins in it, unlock it (button on the left hand side of the screen that says unlock wallet) making sure that in the unlock screen you have the "for staking only" box checked, and then leave your wallet and computer running.  There is a pickaxe icon in the lower right of the wallet screen that will light up green when you are staking.  It will take a bit for it to go green as the coins need to mature (I think around 3 hours but the exact amount of time I am not sure).

That is it ... you are staking.

The mechanics and strategies around staking are more complex and SkyHyperV has two videos on youTube that cover the maths and how to figure how much you need to stake to get returns when you want (the more coins you have in the wallet, the faster you get rewards), but the simple answer is what I have just outlined.

One thing that can be a bit nerve raking is keeping your computer on all the time.  As I said, the number of coins you have in your wallet is part of the calculation on when you will stake, but the "time" your coins have been staking is also a factor ... the longer since you've been staking those coins, the more likely you are to get a reward.  That time, however is calculated in confirmations of your last balance (on any given input, but lets leave inputs out of this for the time being), which happen at regular intervals while your wallet is running.  If you shut your wallet down, or if your power goes out and your computer shuts down, that "time" doesn't continue while the wallet isn't running, but it doesn't reset to zero either.  So if you don't want to leave your computer running you can still effectively stake only when you have it on and are using it as long as you open the wallet and get it sync'd and running.  Sending coins and in some cases adding coins can reset that time value, however, and you should probably watch SkyHyperV's videos for more in depth discussion about coin control and merging your coins in your wallet for more effective staking ... more important after you start getting stakes than when you initially start.

Good luck.

Oh, ... and when you hover over the pickaxe icon, there is a pop up that tells you something ridiculous like "Expected time to earn reward is 3 seconds" .... don't pay any attention to that ... that feature has never worked and is not in any way shape or form how long it will take to get a stake.
Activity: 57
Hello! Checked the block explorer from coinmarketcap... The currency listed is still B3... But looking at the supply there should be arounr 600M KB3 coins already... But if I use the coin #/1000 calculation the total amount doesn't reach the supply. So is this just a typo on the ticker or the richlist is not accurate?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Алексей
Thanks for the detailed explanation of POS! I got the purest purse and set it up - it was easy and simple !!! Now I will manage a coin purse and start POS mining;)

Please note that the current roadmap was set by the previous team. It will be updated when the new team are fully established and timelines can be discussed. Before a new roadmap, the Whitepaper and project scope must be finalized. This will take some time.
Activity: 72
Алексей
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
when more exchange?
Activity: 2
Coin is dead i keep this coin 100 k from 5 months and wallet newer stake . There is no exchange volumen and news :/  anybody have any news about this coin ? Any guture of this ??

after 4 week aga no staking wallet dead no sync ;/ only some exchange keep this coin for trading but .. it looks like dead project dev not reply no movment ... so mad ..

You will find a weekly Discord chat on YouTube from the NEW team. With regards to developer not replying then all I can say is that things are improving. They are working on developing a professional social media team (they discus these issues in the linked video) and if you join their Discord channel, you will be able to chat live with the new program leads. If you don't want to join then you can watch on YouTube.

If people don't want to listen to 1-2 hour long live, weekly Discord Q&A update sessions from the program leads then I don't know what your definition of 'not replying' is.

B3 Coin discord meeting (January 31, 2018): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlbPU4ck_kw
Activity: 218
https://deeponion.org
Coin is dead i keep this coin 100 k from 5 months and wallet newer stake . There is no exchange volumen and news :/  anybody have any news about this coin ? Any guture of this ??

after 4 week aga no staking wallet dead no sync ;/ only some exchange keep this coin for trading but .. it looks like dead project dev not reply no movment ... so mad ..
Activity: 74
Please tell me why i am not getting staking? I have 160000 B3 coins in my downloaded wallet for last 10 days. It says staking active but no staking coin till now. Pl anyone explain.

scam coin, they burned coins to make a new coin and now you have less coin and less money
If you have 2 hours listen to the last community voice call https://youtu.be/dlbPU4ck_kw
scam coin, they burned coins to make a new coin and now you have less coin and less money

Hi - how that is not true has been explained in this thread. If you have any arguments against those explanations, I'm happy to discuss Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Please tell me why i am not getting staking? I have 160000 B3 coins in my downloaded wallet for last 10 days. It says staking active but no staking coin till now. Pl anyone explain.

Activity: 14
Hi guys, if you are planning to stake your KB3 coins, I'm using stakeunited.

If you create an account there, please use my reference-link and you will help a fellow KB3 supporter  Cheesy
You can directly send them from coinexchange. Only be aware you fill in the KB3 amount ( so divided by 1000), not the b3 amount. Through this way you do not need to run your PC/laptop, but they will run it on their servers for a small percentage.

THANKS. DESTINATION: MOON!! 
23 people already joined through my reference link!

https://stakeunited.com/cembo38
Activity: 10
ok, thanks for the reply
Hi Amod, it took me 8 days to stake 59 million B3, the less coins you have, the longer it will take
Activity: 10
I do not understand those spreading the FUD - Welcome in Crypto...

Personally, I also bought B3 on 1-2 sats and what am I doing now ??

I buy KB3 for 160-200 sats and I do not cry something bad happened to B3.

I think the new team is doing a good job to bring the project back to glory.

We, owners, help them   Smiley

I Agree. I also bought >5 sat. Devs are working hard in the background.
Spreading FUD has reasons. If you make a loss you don't spread FUD because you want to keep your loss small and get out with the least damage. If you spread FUD you only want to lower the price to buy cheap. People are selfish and unethical, especially when it comes to having the potential of making a lot of money. If you bought yesterday at 151 sats, you have already made 50% gain Smiley

your the biggest troll of all.....   
Thanks. Sometimes being called a troll is a compliment if it comes from the right people.
Activity: 2
I've been in on B3 since just towards the end of the 10,000% staking period. Do I feel hard done by by the mess-up over the FN release? Yes. Did I expect my staking returns to be higher until they released the FN early? Yes. Do I blame the current team? No.

Every new team deserves a period of grace in which to start turning things around; it could take a few months and maybe longer. The new team deserves a chance to be able to gather all the information possible, create a plan then execute it. It can't be done overnight and the new team aren't responsible for the old. However, they will be responsible for what they do going forward - give the new team that chance.

If you took over a shop and in your first few weeks your customers brought in broken/fake/outdated merchandise sold by the old old owner and the customers wanted to place the blame directly at you, as if you yourself sold the items, what would you do? In my mind, I would accept the problem and offer to fix it, but you would hope that your customers would be understanding enough to realize that you are not the old owner, you are not responsible for that owner's mistakes, but you would like an opportunity to correct things.

Give the team time to get things together and move the coin forward. If they don't then we are well within our rights to get annoyed.

I'm confident. Join the Discord, listen to the weekly live community chat and help the team move the coin forward.
Activity: 164
I do not understand those spreading the FUD - Welcome in Crypto...

Personally, I also bought B3 on 1-2 sats and what am I doing now ??

I buy KB3 for 160-200 sats and I do not cry something bad happened to B3.

I think the new team is doing a good job to bring the project back to glory.

We, owners, help them   Smiley

I Agree. I also bought >5 sat. Devs are working hard in the background.
Spreading FUD has reasons. If you make a loss you don't spread FUD because you want to keep your loss small and get out with the least damage. If you spread FUD you only want to lower the price to buy cheap. People are selfish and unethical, especially when it comes to having the potential of making a lot of money. If you bought yesterday at 151 sats, you have already made 50% gain Smiley

your the biggest troll of all.....   
Pages:
Jump to: