Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread - page 9. (Read 23174 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have some B3 coins in coinexchange but i am not able to transfer to KB3 wallet it seems B3 wallet is under maintenance. did anyone has any success in transfering their B3 coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Activity: 31
why coin is not being listed on other exchanges like Binance or Kucoin?
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Activity: 23
looking forward for future development of KB3. Right now just observing and looking for a good entry here. it may take a few years for this to materialize. As to saying invest what you can afford to lose. Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
B3 is not down due to the January crash!
It's coming down way before... Since the DEV team f**k it up!!

Well, the $ value is down due to the January crash. That goes for every altcoin trading in pair with BTC.

In Satoshi the value is about the same now as it was when the kB3 decision was made by the old team, when it was trading for 0,2 Satoshi at Coinsmarkets.
The weak hands will continue to dump. Price will rise again, when all the weak hands are gone

seriously?   you have been saying that for a while...  and  what does it have to get to below 100 sats to get rid of weak hands?

weak hands of ppl who technically  most likely bought this at the B3 price of 1 sat or higher

B3 or KB3  has went up more than a fe % on like a HANDFUL of days since thanksgiving.    its more like they are jumping off the titanic

No they jump off what they perceive to be the titanic. The team is working without hype and honestly don't care about short term price development. Sure it is nice to have the feeling that you made profit but the team is concerned about delivering and not about pushing price up. It will come by itself once new developments are released.
Activity: 164

Well, the $ value is down due to the January crash. That goes for every altcoin trading in pair with BTC.

In Satoshi the value is about the same now as it was when the kB3 decision was made by the old team, when it was trading for 0,2 Satoshi at Coinsmarkets.
The weak hands will continue to dump. Price will rise again, when all the weak hands are gone

seriously?   you have been saying that for a while...  and  what does it have to get to below 100 sats to get rid of weak hands?

weak hands of ppl who technically  most likely bought this at the B3 price of 1 sat or higher

B3 or KB3  has went up more than a fe % on like a HANDFUL of days since thanksgiving.    its more like they are jumping off the titanic
Activity: 46
Merit: 6

Latest community meeting recording, available here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bob3PBH9HXM

You can catch up with other community meetings by visiting our discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/ARpuv79), in our #community-meetings channel.

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
We are passing feb , this coin will have any future ?
Activity: 108
Merit: 11

yes SIR
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
How hard will it be to listed on BarterDex or cryptobridge ?
Thanks
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

I think the major problem about price is low volume. Something is needed to drive demand up again
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

Activity: 168

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

In my opinion, this currency has a great future ahead, and I'm not sure why, but I do not usually make mistakes in my predictions.
 Waiting for the new wallet.  Smiley

Well, unfortunately I think I was mistaken.
I sold all my coins, even with some loss.  Embarrassed
Good luck to everyone.

Sorry to hear that, but honestly - you gave it all of 8 days before you gave up on your own prediction?

We are now seeing a lot of the markets finally moving up after the terrible January which occurs every year, and with the new B3 team in place pieces are coming together behind the scenes every day. I'm not selling for a long time, that's all I know.

Here too. I'm not selling anything and I'm still staking

Personally, I won't cash out because I have a very small amount! If it goes to nothing I don't become poor!

But I still think this has good potential! Let's see where this "new" and "improved" Team takes B3...
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

In my opinion, this currency has a great future ahead, and I'm not sure why, but I do not usually make mistakes in my predictions.

Good luck to everyone.

Sorry to hear that, but honestly - you gave it all of 8 days before you gave up on your own prediction?

We are now seeing a lot of the markets finally moving up after the terrible January which occurs every year, and with the new B3 team in place pieces are coming together behind the scenes every day. I'm not selling for a long time, that's all I know.

Here too. I'm not selling anything and I'm still staking
Activity: 168

Good luck to everyone.

Activity: 224

Waiting for the new wallet.  Smiley

I sold all my coins, even with some loss.  Embarrassed
Good luck to everyone.
Yeah me too. Because of this switch to KB3 lost money....
Pages:
Jump to: