Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread - page 8. (Read 23174 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6
The latest wallet update is out, 3.1.2.2.  It is mandatory for everyone to upgrade to this version ASAP.

https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/releases/tag/v3.1.2.2

This mandatory update includes:
  - Fix for staking defect where the balance pre-stake was added into the new balance (with stake), causing the balance to reflect ~2x the true number of coins on the chain.
  - Set default coin display to kB3 for brand new wallet rather than B3.
  - Creation of superblock for the coin's ecosystem.

This mandatory release updates the code to fix a staking defect where wallet displays are incorrect - and is ~2x the true balance visible on explorer.  The balance consists of the pre-stake coins being added into the new balance which includes the stake.   This has been an intermittent issue for many QT wallets for awhile, but is now fixed.

We are also ensuring that any brand new wallets are set to display coins in our tradeable asset (kB3) which is how B3 is traded on exchanges.   Please remember - 1000 B3 = 1 kB3

Last, we are creating a superblock in this release.  These coins will be used to benefit the coin's ecosystem, including FN owners, growth and development of the coin, and exchanges.   These changes were/are discussed in the community meetings on discord from 3/14 and 3/21.   We are pleased that the community has been so supportive.

This is a mandatory update. Please make sure that you update your wallets/nodes (and especially your fundamental nodes) ASAP.

If you are already on 3.1.2.0 and are on the right chain, update is simple.  Just close your wallet, download, and open using the new release.   Should you get stuck - there is a bootstrap.zip above.    Users have reported lower resource utilization.  We believe you will be happy with our improvements.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
How to setup fundamental node please

Thanks

Honestly, I don't have one, but here is a link to a pdf outlining the process -

B3_Fundamental_Node_and_Cold_Wallet_-_Setup_Guide

and I would suggest going to the discord fn-discussion thread.  There are some very knowledgable people there who do have them and know their stuff, and will be able to answer your questions.

Thanks for your help.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
How to setup fundamental node please

Thanks
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
CoinExchange.io UPDATE - The kB3/BTC Market is now updated and opened for trading.  The B3/BTC Market will remain deactivated(maintenance mode) until they adjust their B3 trading scripts. This means that if you have coins in your B3/BTC wallet, you will not be able to move your coins yet. The original 3/14/18 mandatory deadline will be moved back to a later date (not yet determined).

Thanks for your patience.  Smiley

Good news!
Because I still can't transfer my B3 coins to KB3 coins on Coinexchange.

If all B3 coins will transfer to KB3 in short time, this big volume can drop down price KB3 again.
I am right?

There are a couple of thoughts on this ... first is, yes the price will drop due to this influx of coins.  The second idea is that the people who left their coins on the B3/BTC pair were not interested in selling for less that 1 sat, and will continue to keep their sell orders at those prices .... I guess we shall see.
It's true!  I guess we shall see movement to 1000 sat (min).
Activity: 280
CoinExchange.io UPDATE - The kB3/BTC Market is now updated and opened for trading.  The B3/BTC Market will remain deactivated(maintenance mode) until they adjust their B3 trading scripts. This means that if you have coins in your B3/BTC wallet, you will not be able to move your coins yet. The original 3/14/18 mandatory deadline will be moved back to a later date (not yet determined).

Good news!
Because I still can't transfer my B3 coins to KB3 coins on Coinexchange.

If all B3 coins will transfer to KB3 in short time, this big volume can drop down price KB3 again.
I am right?
Nice movement on CE with bigger volume!!!  Wink

Thanks for the support!  Smiley
When KB3 will break 200 sat, we can see another nice movement with bigger volume!!!  Wink
Be patient!!!!
CoinExchange UPDATE Deposits & Withdrawals on both B3/BTC & kB3/BTC wallets are currently deactivated.  If you have coins in your B3/BTC wallet, CE is going to automatically move your coins into your kB3 wallet. kB3 deposits and withdrawals will be re-enabled soon.

Thanks our BCT friends!  Grin

Thanks for the support!  Smiley

Is there plans to list kb3 on more exchanges?

Yes, of course.  Wink  We are currently focused on repairing/reestablishing relationships created by the previous team and making sure that kB3 is the only tradable asset on exchanges and that their wallets are up to date.  We believe that the exchanges that we have reconnected with under our new direction for our exchange team is pleased with the elevated level of communication they are receiving from us. It should be quite refreshing for them.

We do have a plan for new exchanges and are excited to create solid connections as they become aware of how strong and unique our decentralized community coin is.  We are not focused on over hyping potential listings, so if we are listed on a new exchange you will want to either be in our Discord (https://discord.gg/VyftcS), subscribed to our twitter feed (https://twitter.com/b3coins?lang=en), or just keep on the pulse here.

Thanks for your interest in the B3 Coin Project.  Grin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is there plans to list kb3 on more exchanges?
*CoinExchange.io UPDATE* The wallets are currently down in maintenance mode.  They have communicated to us that there is an internal error in their scripts.  It may take longer to adjust their code so please be patient with them.  We are in close communication with them and are very aware of the situation.  Knowing with what's going on with Binance and potentially other exchanges, I'm sure CE will be focusing some energy on their own security systems (our speculation on that point). As always, thanks for paying close attention to our project and how we work through issues as they present themselves.  Smiley

FROM coinexchange

*** Please Note *** B3 will be removed from our site on the 14/3/17. You need to withdraw any outstanding balances you have to your kB3 wallet before this date. Any outstanding balances after this date will not be recoverable.

Since the B3 wallet is under maintenance they should allow everyone enough time to transfer their B3.
The deadline is negotiable.  We are in close communication with the CoinExchange.io team and they are very aware of the situation.  We will make sure people have enough time to move their coins.

Thanks for the concern. =)
Activity: 1
Is some exchange, that is working with kb3?
OR at this momet - there is no active trades?

Yes, https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=KB3_BTC
Activity: 19
Is some exchange, that is working with kb3?
OR at this momet - there is no active trades?
What is next on the dev roadmap for KB3? I havent seen much happening lately. Is the Discord still active? Anything to get excited about?

Hello -- yes, the discord is still active.   As someone commented yesterday, it has a much different tone than it has in the past.   We aren't the "wen lambo" folks any longer.  We are the new mgmt - we came from the community.  We are focused on making the technology behind the coin shine. You are welcome to come join us in discord.

March is going to be a quiet, heads-down month for us to solidly set us up for the future.

Activity: 11
*CoinExchange.io UPDATE* The wallets are currently down in maintenance mode.  They have communicated to us that there is an internal error in their scripts.  It may take longer to adjust their code so please be patient with them.  We are in close communication with them and are very aware of the situation.  Knowing with what's going on with Binance and potentially other exchanges, I'm sure CE will be focusing some energy on their own security systems (our speculation on that point). As always, thanks for paying close attention to our project and how we work through issues as they present themselves.  Smiley

FROM coinexchange

*** Please Note *** B3 will be removed from our site on the 14/3/17. You need to withdraw any outstanding balances you have to your kB3 wallet before this date. Any outstanding balances after this date will not be recoverable.

Since the B3 wallet is under maintenance they should allow everyone enough time to transfer their B3.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
What is next on the dev roadmap for KB3? I havent seen much happening lately. Is the Discord still active? Anything to get excited about?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I have some B3 coins in coinexchange but i am not able to transfer to KB3 wallet it seems B3 wallet is under maintenance. did anyone has any success in transfering their B3 coins.
At coinexchange right now:

KB3 / BTC Market   Status: INACTIVE
Pages:
Jump to: