Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Babes & Nerds] [BAN] [FULLPOS] [CAMGIRL] [YOBIT ICO] - page 3. (Read 21051 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Dev -- any update? BAN DEAD?

It seems so. Believing that fairy tale described in the op was a bad decision. I am glad i sold them some time ago even with a loss
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You can try with active undelete toolkit.

I tried to recover my BAN with a program for recovering files, but unfortunately I got neither wallet.dat file nor the private key Sad( I'm furious:( I know that 8 million is only 0.15 BTC but still it really annoys me.

She tried different programs. It only 0.15 BTC. It does not pay to play in the recovery. It's hard to say. 8milionów was burned by my stupidity.

Currently on the market it is then about 32 million BAN. Maybe you buy a new BAN.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
You can try with active undelete toolkit.
You have reason to rejoice. 8495040 BAN burned by his own stupidity. It's hard to say. It was not worth much. I wish you good luck for the Last posts.

I tried to recover my BAN with a program for recovering files, but unfortunately I got neither wallet.dat file nor the private key Sad( I'm furious:( I know that 8 million is only 0.15 BTC but still it really annoys me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I have a problem. I created a new file wallet.dat, because I wanted to transfer my 8495040 BAN to a new address: 9qNREK369Br36ksHnRptn7Qpu9Rzzv48wq  And I did transfer them to the new address. Next, I created a private key and saved it in a notebook (txt). Then I erased the wallet.dat file and saved the notebook file containing the private key on a memory stick. After that I formatted my Windows 10 because my computer was slow. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that my memory stick was plugged into the computer and I formatted not only the hard drives, but also the stick. Now I have neither the private key nor wallet.dat file. My 8495040 BAN is gone Sad(( Please help Sad((( Is there any way to recover these files from the hard drive? I'm really angry and I don't know what to do ;(

Try this https://www.runtime.org/data-recovery-software.htm Wink
I have a problem. I created a new file wallet.dat, because I wanted to transfer my 8495040 BAN to a new address: 9qNREK369Br36ksHnRptn7Qpu9Rzzv48wq  And I did transfer them to the new address. Next, I created a private key and saved it in a notebook (txt). Then I erased the wallet.dat file and saved the notebook file containing the private key on a memory stick. After that I formatted my Windows 10 because my computer was slow. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that my memory stick was plugged into the computer and I formatted not only the hard drives, but also the stick. Now I have neither the private key nor wallet.dat file. My 8495040 BAN is gone Sad(( Please help Sad((( Is there any way to recover these files from the hard drive? I'm really angry and I don't know what to do ;(
DEV When update wallet relase ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It's never enough with stupid shitcoins we all know it.  And this one is over 2 sat.

As long as people buy those shitcoins, there will be a market for it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
It's never enough with stupid shitcoins we all know it.  And this one is over 2 sat.
legendary
Please enough with the stupid shitcoins.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
is the developer around? i have some ideas i would like to speak about

To all businessmen: PM me if you want to talk xoxo
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
is the developer around? i have some ideas i would like to speak about
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
NEW ADRES FORUM: http://forum-ban.com

Page views This Month
Page views in last 24 hours

Most forums have a section for new members to introduce goods that require no intelligence to consume like coke, marijuana, desert eagle 0.5, fake pussy or targets for kidnapping purposes so we can find we've nurtured a profitable and sustainable income from those businesses hosted at ur forum. Where is that section?
BAN and PSI should better work together... maybe then something will be created...

BAN does not work with PSI. I will not cooperate with the PSI. Because of that PSI is involved Placebo.

You will not cooperate with PSI? so BAN is your coin? Cheesy

I dont know how can u cooperate with a pound per square inch, see what ure talking here idiot.
BAN and PSI should better work together... maybe then something will be created...

BAN does not work with PSI. I will not cooperate with the PSI. Because of that PSI is involved Placebo.

BAN's not my coin. But DEV BAN will tell you the same thing.

U have a very limited clue of what ure attempting to say. That dev rules at cnfm party wearking a black opaque tights and ure cruckling in the backend amusing him while insilling a sense of impeding doom.

BAN's not my coin. But DEV BAN will tell you the same thing.
legendary

legendary
NEW ADRES FORUM: http://forum-ban.com

Page views This Month
Page views in last 24 hours
Pages:
Jump to: