Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Babes & Nerds] [BAN] [FULLPOS] [CAMGIRL] [YOBIT ICO] - page 8. (Read 21051 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Coin without domain bought =  easy to spot scam
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Linux wallet released and main thread updated xoxo https://mega.nz/#!QVtDmLqI!1DQbnbUlW25r5O5ngV3D0Qqg7gZ2jadpGf-PsjT8ds8
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It's a pump. Maybe the coin will go up again in few days, I'll wait if there's no support it's better stay safe and do not invest a lot

It is never bad too have a few coins... you never know...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Today wallet linux?
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
It's a pump. Maybe the coin will go up again in few days, I'll wait if there's no support it's better stay safe and do not invest a lot
Activity: 868
True. 9 satoshi
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
BAN at 9sat now! 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Why my weight is bigger than network? Network weight shows 0.

Bam, and the Devs gone/silent

I'm really surprised /sarcasm

Network weight is 0 because source has hard-coded nodes with 0 block rewards, that allows fast confirmation also if there aren't too much staking wallets. You are a really bad boy now I have to spank you  Kiss
Dear boys, I do not need to prove anything to someone who tried to bring down my coin. BAN receives fud from people running similar projects. Coincidences?  Kiss You say BAN is not good but you are all here following my updates and posting, I can see you Wink Thanks for the big promotion you're making  Kiss

Linux wallet to be released tomorrow xoxo

I haven't tried bringing down your coin nor have i said its not good

I am however quite surprised your still here, the amount of ico's from yobit where the dev disappears once paid is staggering so i've decided to avoid the lot
hopefully you'll prove to be different
legendary

Network weight is 0 because source has hard-coded nodes with 0 block rewards, that allows fast confirmation also if there aren't too much staking wallets. You are a really bad boy now I have to spank you  Kiss
Dear boys, I do not need to prove anything to someone who tried to bring down my coin. BAN receives fud from people running similar projects. Coincidences?  Kiss You say BAN is not good but you are all here following my updates and posting, I can see you Wink Thanks for the big promotion you're making  Kiss

FUD is everywhere... it is like a basic rule in cryptoworld Cheesy
Activity: 150
Is twitter still used to promote coins?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Activity: 150
I'm sure price will reach 20-30 satoshi when someone's collected a lot of BAN
legendary

A lot of coins has this, that is a standard bug Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 453
Merit: 255
legendary

Yes, i was thinking that too, he can ask ...

That boobs sign service is just on Bitcointalk.

In fact BAN or PSI or any other sex related coins can just start services with those girls Wink and agree that people pay in BAN or PSI and dev paid a fix price for those services in BTC? Cheesy
Activity: 406

Yes, i was thinking that too, he can ask ...

That boobs sign service is just on Bitcointalk.
legendary
Infact pitty, as the sex business is huge... PSI, BAN, SEX, TITS, BOOBS, etc those coins should better all work together or make a real project that something is achieved.!!!
legendary
i've asked for a picture of a girl with BAN accepted here and not just fake pictures... if this is a real CAMGIRL coin then this coin will be worth 1000sats!!!!

LOL, dude will pay not $20  Grin Grin and he have no camgirls

Yes, i was thinking that too, he can ask on Fiverr a girl to show her tits or so and write down BAN accepted here for $20 but then i will ask a few pictures of course Cheesy
Activity: 406
i've asked for a picture of a girl with BAN accepted here and not just fake pictures... if this is a real CAMGIRL coin then this coin will be worth 1000sats!!!!

LOL, dude will pay not $20 for advertising Grin Grin and he have no camgirls
Pages:
Jump to: