Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Babes & Nerds] [BAN] [FULLPOS] [CAMGIRL] [YOBIT ICO] - page 4. (Read 21051 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
It would be good to see a website soon  Wink

I think DEV is already working on the web site. But it only knows dev. I wonder whether it will be promised a portfolio of relationships this week.
I believe so. I think in a year, the price will be above 10,000 BAN sat on bittrex.

Base it on TOR, get a hype train here and get it compromised. The NSA and hackers are in now. Make it anon and people could get druggies and illegal goods. I think we will see arrests in this thread sooner rather than later. Good to see this thread undying.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Sorry, but the best time for the coin is already behind  Cry
Activity: 294
???
Price up to 30 satoshi soon Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It would be good to see a website soon  Wink

I think DEV is already working on the web site. But it only knows dev. I wonder whether it will be promised a portfolio of relationships this week.
I believe so. I think in a year, the price will be above 10,000 BAN sat on bittrex.

dev is gone.
Why are you lying to my guys?

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

dev is gone.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 247
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
In this industry, the problem will not be. Volunteers always come themselves.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Can we expect some girls here?

Only if somebody pays them, they will gladly come. Smiley
Activity: 247
There a tons of web cam sites, finding girls is easy part
legendary
Can we expect some girls here?
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
very wrong think that I'm gone, the app is not even close to the word "easy" let me work on it, lots of XOXO for you all

I'm surprised you still here with only 3 btc profit from ico.
So,or you hold 80% of supply, or you're just mad.

I'm mad of you guys, I do it for the love. When everything will be done BAN will get a lot of more fans

Don't listen to this guy, he is FUDding all coins...

even fud is a work that someone have to do, but there's space in my heart even for him, a kiss
@ Cherrylips just to do what you do, i believe BAN is a great coin and nearly future successful make me rich Wink And F@ck off all of you - a lot of trolls Grin
very wrong think that I'm gone, the app is not even close to the word "easy" let me work on it, lots of XOXO for you all

I'm mad of you guys, I do it for the love. When everything will be done BAN will get a lot of more fans

even fud is a work that someone have to do, but there's space in my heart even for him, a kiss
legendary

Activity: 868

Activity: 296
Merit: 251
Dev ran away, a lot of coins for this price is what now, I'll see you at 1 sat for a few days.

That is terrible. Now where am I going to find a fucking wallet with a map built inside?  Shocked
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Dev ran away, a lot of coins for this price is what now, I'll see you at 1 sat for a few days.
Activity: 462

Max Supply: 150,000,000 BAN
107952444.9 BAN coins burned, proof: 9dxxxxxxxxxBURNADDRESSxxYBTy2zQKPB tx: 64ec91facfdbf1a7aeb518220ec4390897e9ddbe5363629d62417546790f4e3c

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/651164751498575873

42047555.1 BAN in circulation. Where do you  see 893489243 coins ?

10 sats is real cheap mate for the final supply
Pages:
Jump to: