Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Babes & Nerds] [BAN] [FULLPOS] [CAMGIRL] [YOBIT ICO] - page 7. (Read 21051 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I do not think it's a problem with my account, but a problem for all users!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
On yobit i see this message :  Deposit for such currency is temporary off.    When is possible deposit BAN Huh

You Report it to support YOBIT
legendary
Activity: 910
On yobit i see this message :  Deposit for such currency is temporary off.    When is possible deposit BAN Huh

I already have 198370 BAN !
I also managed to catch the 8 sat a little BAN
Activity: 150
Thank you to sold me at 7!

Thanks!!!!

WOW BAN 10 sat!
Dear placebo you are advertising my coin wishing to work together and then you fud, how funny you are Kiss
I am proceeding following all the matches in roadmap. Within seven days I'm going to release Windows test wallet with Maps for testing. After that, the next important step is the application to connect wallet and your webcam (integrated or usb). You will have proof once it's ready. Kiss Screaming and crying like little girls doesn't help, but I understand how nerd you are xoxo

I said that you have to work together with coins like PSI, TITS, etc... not planning to work with you on Freedomcoin Cheesy but you should contact PSI, TITS dev etc to make your coin stronger Smiley

No cooperation with PSI. Dev will certainly cooperate with cheaters.
I'm glad . Because I think that BAN is the first serious coin on YOBIT. And I'll be rooting for BAN. This is very good news. Do not collaborate with PSI. Xardasim plus placebo for a group PUMP DUMP. Placebo and Xardasim are crooks.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Dear placebo you are advertising my coin wishing to work together and then you fud, how funny you are Kiss
I am proceeding following all the matches in roadmap. Within seven days I'm going to release Windows test wallet with Maps for testing. After that, the next important step is the application to connect wallet and your webcam (integrated or usb). You will have proof once it's ready. Kiss Screaming and crying like little girls doesn't help, but I understand how nerd you are xoxo

I said that you have to work together with coins like PSI, TITS, etc... not planning to work with you on Freedomcoin Cheesy but you should contact PSI, TITS dev etc to make your coin stronger Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
legendary
DEV are you? Are you left aboard? Why all the ICO to yobit a scam?

Now you are talking to yourself?  Roll Eyes
DEV are you? Are you left aboard? Why all the ICO to yobit a scam?
legendary
DEV any new information? Any specific plans? Deadlines? Give some evidence that you are working on an application with cameras. When Bittrex? Please give us reasons to invest. For me it's no problem to focus all for a couple of BTC in a few minutes. But I need to know how you have a specific plan.

This is your coin Cheesy Bittrex? This? One this hits bittrex then i will eat my shoes Cheesy
DEV any new information? Any specific plans? Deadlines? Give some evidence that you are working on an application with cameras. When Bittrex? Please give us reasons to invest. For me it's no problem to focus all for a couple of BTC in a few minutes. But I need to know how you have a specific plan.

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

So This is your coin? Did the CYC swap failed? so you started BAN but you posted with your other username. Good job scammer Cheesy

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?  I do not have BAN and I'm not BAN DEV. Placebo tap in the head. This can help you.

LINK corrected, because DEV incorrectly pasted a link to the wallet.
legendary

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

So This is your coin? Did the CYC swap failed? so you started BAN but you posted with your other username. Good job scammer Cheesy
Linux wallet released and main thread updated xoxo https://mega.nz/#!QVtDmLqI!1DQbnbUlW25r5O5ngV3D0Qqg7gZ2jadpGf-PsjT8ds8

How to install it on ubuntu ??
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I buy coins @5 satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: