Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 216. (Read 375744 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Saw two new relay today.
Omg andwish

WISH (Mywish) Token now LIVE in the Bancor Network for continuous, decentralized and automated liquidity.

Check out the conversion widget on the MyWish website to convert WISH, BNT, ETH and other tokens directly from your Web3 wallet.

http://bit.ly/MyWishToken

Yes, I saw that. This is BIG news! OMG is the fourth biggest token on Ethereum and 20th biggest overall by marketcap, and it is now live on Bancor Network. I think this is by far the most important partnership which will give more attention to BNT. Very positive information.

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Saw two new relay today.
Omg andwish

WISH (Mywish) Token now LIVE in the Bancor Network for continuous, decentralized and automated liquidity.

Check out the conversion widget on the MyWish website to convert WISH, BNT, ETH and other tokens directly from your Web3 wallet.

http://bit.ly/MyWishToken
Activity: 156
Ugh Sirin lab ceo, moshe doing the same marketing stunt previously with Suarez and maywheather to bring in investor and for him to get the money ASAP. Community won’t fall for it again. This project won’t collect much

Well, they collected much more than "much". Ouch.
It's really unpredictable, some good projects can't collect anything and some projects collect more than enough.
I hope it gives confidence to Bancor though.
there are romours saying moshe pumped his own ico with his own money that he previously pumped on stox. It is a cycle . Someone should report him and get him investigated by SEC or any lawfirm
Hi Guys, which wallet you can advice to convert on the Bancor network: Metamask, parity or mist?
use meta mask,
Have no problem with metamask web3 wallet when buy/sell through bancor app
If you feel so dumb buying this coin in ICO: Clap your hands! Grin Grin
You should just keep your sour and bitterness to yourself.
Learn to invest after you do your own diligent,
Most of user here know this coin won’t get moon suddenly, the protocol inhabit sudden moon without any concrete news or reasons.
The Bancor Network is getting bigger! One more cooperation is announced:
Virtual reality platform Decentraland is offering MANA holders a better user experience, through decentralized liquidity via the Bancor Network. MANABNT Token Relay coming soon!
https://blog.decentraland.org/decentraland-and-bancor-partner-to-create-a-mana-bnt-token-relay-for-decentralized-liquidity-d2e69002f104
nice one, hopefully it will soon reflected in the price.
And we get steady increasing in price
Ugh Sirin lab ceo, moshe doing the same marketing stunt previously with Suarez and maywheather to bring in investor and for him to get the money ASAP. Community won’t fall for it again. This project won’t collect much

It's really unpredictable, some good projects can't collect anything and some projects collect more than enough.

These amounts are insane. I dont like those Projects which try to attract potential Investors with People like Messi, Mayweather and more.
100 Mio. - ridicilous.
The Crypto World is crazy...
Erm if you didn’t know yet, pls head to Sirinlab thread and see what the user have got.
They found out that the ceo moshe pump his own ico, he put around $50million in that ico to cause fomo
The price of bancor has fallen again. If it can not rise in this month when it will rise ? I dont know. I dont like to hold it anymore. I wish I had sold it for 4 bucks. What a big disappointment
you really need to blame yourself. If you can wait and not sale when the price moon why you complaining when the price dip. Blame yourself because you too greedy
Activity: 334
Merit: 101

These amounts are insane. I dont like those Projects which try to attract potential Investors with People like Messi, Mayweather and more.
100 Mio. - ridicilous.
The Crypto World is crazy...
Activity: 663
Merit: 505

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

Why say this? Has the price dropped below ICO price? If it has then I'm surprised because this seems like a really good project.
The ICO was conducted in ETH. Yes, it is below its ICO price (in ETH). That obviously doesn't mean it's a bad project or won't reward the token holders in the future, but that's the reality.
Activity: 210

I'm the one unfortunately. Luckily sold my Bancor tokens months ago. They are gettin lots of projects on the board though Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Why say this? Has the price dropped below ICO price? If it has then I'm surprised because this seems like a really good project.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
The price of bancor has fallen again. If it can not rise in this month when it will rise ? I dont know. I dont like to hold it anymore. I wish I had sold it for 4 bucks. What a big disappointment
Crypto doesn't rise linearly mate. You want the price to go up every single day? These fluctuations are normal and expected.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi Guys, which wallet you can advice to convert on the Bancor network: Metamask, parity or mist?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
We are expecting it to be very long but nothing has improved. the price is still low. What Vitalik said about this project brought this project into this situation.
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Read what Bancor partners have to say about integrating with the Bancor Protocol

https://steemit.com/liquidity/@bancor-network/bancor-partners-testimonials

Nice lists, hopefully one of them will start buying and not just use Bancor to promote their ico only. Lol
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
The Bancor Network is getting bigger! One more cooperation is announced:
Virtual reality platform Decentraland is offering MANA holders a better user experience, through decentralized liquidity via the Bancor Network. MANABNT Token Relay coming soon!
https://blog.decentraland.org/decentraland-and-bancor-partner-to-create-a-mana-bnt-token-relay-for-decentralized-liquidity-d2e69002f104
Jump to: