Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 251. (Read 375744 times)

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Half of year passed, they promised, that price will not fall less than 0.01 ETH. But what we can see? Price much less, and they doing nothing?
some promised and realistic is difference. All things you can do now is keep wait and pray dev will have many update coming that can make price recover soon

the devs made their schmekels and they bought more lambos than they need and maybe a couple boats too.  I highly doubt they have any real updates coming.  I dont mean to be pessimistic but the value of the tokens is simply demand vs offer. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hopefully the dumpers will soon get out of BNT to sell and as soon as the first apps will start to be out and working the bulls will get in control of the price...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
will there be any upcoming bounty campaign from bancor team in future?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Can someone answer this for me please: Is it mandatory to use BNT as a part of the reserve? If so how much of the reserve should be BNT?
Activity: 171
This team attaches great importance to publicity and marketing. I hope to take off soon. I'm standing on the top of the mountain waiting for profit
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
A question: will smart token CRR be adjustable? in other words, can I change CRR after contract is deployed ?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
When first smart token eill be listed on an exchange?

What do you mean? BNT is the first smart token listed on exchanges Smiley

Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
When first smart token eill be listed on an exchange?
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Half of year passed, they promised, that price will not fall less than 0.01 ETH. But what we can see? Price much less, and they doing nothing?
Not always things are accurate, things should have margin for more or less, if it were above 0.01 ETH at that time, you would be happy, right? But it would be irrational, because Bancor has not yet delivered anything, be patient, buy as much as you can! Wink

How could it be irrational to expect the ICO price? That would be the bare minimum. The ICO price was based on promises and a shiny whitepaper. As we can see from the current price, after several months Bancor doesn't even wort as much as a promise and it's BS loaded paper.

People can have different opinions, but the market is always right.

I agree... I'm still with Bancor anyway, I believe in this project... When I sold my ether at 4$ to gain a little profit and I was waiting for it long time, I remember, it was a very bad choice.. If you believe in a project, is better if you hold than trade, because the missed earnings is really worse than a lost.

I expect a big raise for bancor and for ether too, I think ETH will not stop now, rather it will raise a lot more in 2018. Everything is based on Ether's blockchain and Ether's mining needs to be more profitable than now.
Activity: 322
Not always things are accurate, things should have margin for more or less, if it were above 0.01 ETH at that time, you would be happy, right? But it would be irrational, because Bancor has not yet delivered anything, be patient, buy as much as you can! Wink

How could it be irrational to expect the ICO price? That would be the bare minimum. The ICO price was based on promises and a shiny whitepaper. As we can see from the current price, after several months Bancor doesn't even wort as much as a promise and it's BS loaded paper.

People can have different opinions, but the market is always right.
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...
some promised and realistic is difference. All things you can do now is keep wait and pray dev will have many update coming that can make price recover soon
They raised more than enough money to deliver some fantastic releases in the future, which would definitely drive the prizes up. Be patient and keep hold.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Activity: 168
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...

That is a lot of ICO projects that will use bancor, and some of them are very hot, so there is no doubt the BNT will pump though the price is still below the ICO price now.
I am still hopeful of this project. I got in at ICO and regretted that decision ever since.It just needs a little patience and I am sure it will get back its traction soon
Activity: 404

That is a lot of ICO projects that will use bancor, and some of them are very hot, so there is no doubt the BNT will pump though the price is still below the ICO price now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
it seems a good moment to invest, what do you think?

It looks like it is. When even just small part of the money from all these ICOs will be used to buy BNT tokens as a reserve, the BNT price must inevitably go up. And if you plan to buy BNT with Bitcoin, the BNT/BTC rate is probably at all times low.

it looks nice time to join in. But when those ICOs buy BNT as a reserve? That's necessary for price to go up.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256

It looks like it is. When even just small part of the money from all these ICOs will be used to buy BNT tokens as a reserve, the BNT price must inevitably go up. And if you plan to buy BNT with Bitcoin, the BNT/BTC rate is probably at all times low.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Jump to: