Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 249. (Read 375744 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I heard that STOX will be buying BNT to keep as a reserve on short notice. Maybe next week? Can the team confirm?

i also wonder that? can the team reply?

Last info was that STOX will go live on Bancor Network on monday, so the reserve may be already bought, or will be shortly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I heard that STOX will be buying BNT to keep as a reserve on short notice. Maybe next week? Can the team confirm?

i also wonder that? can the team reply?
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
It was a strong project. It's really good re-covering It will end less than a week. Everyone was a little panicked after the delay of ico. But now quality projects have shown that they will not be affected by speculation or from such rumors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
checking the roadmap

https://trello.com/b/8SaOatUe/bancor-product-roadmap

any1 knows when those "next releases" are being released?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Another little Pump with an immediate new low after... This coin is killing me

I have the same thoughts. But what was loud ICO ... And now the silence and peace and there seems to be no prospects for growth
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

Unless you bought it at ICO or higher, it isnt killing you as much as it is killing the rest of us. If you are in that boat then I feel for you, me, and others. If not, then head up there are people in a worse boat then yours. Not

saying that should make you happy, but perhaps maybe a little less sad? All about perspective this life is.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Incredible LOW-vol.... Lower than ever.

Is it the calm before the PUMP?

This is not a coin born for pumps. This is a coin born for ending the era of pumps... & dumps. I think it will moon one day, but... slowly.
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Is it possible to withdraw tokens from app.bancor? To which address can these tokens be withdrawn? Only ether wallets or exchange addresses too?

Yes it's possible to withdraw, the tokens are converted to BNT during the process. I'd rather advise you to transfer them to your ethereum wallet first than to exchange.
Activity: 448
black swan hunter
Thought I'd give people here a heads up.

This has been posted and the Bancor project leads may want to take action on it, https://www.txsrb.org/single-post/2017/10/05/Is-Bancor-an-Illegal-Entity

Here is an interesting article on the founder of txsrb, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/30/john-gotts-gop-kansas-idaho-house_n_1721167.html

The following are examples of the emails they have been sending to projects threatening to label them as toxic if they don't join their organization, and was an attempt to capitalize on fear from the events in China to further pressure people and projects into joining their organization:

IMPORTANT:

With China placing a halt on all ICOs, the Russian, Ukrainian, and US SEC recent reports and announcements, there is a level of uncertainty for some coins' lives moving forward. The Token and Exchange Self-Regulatory Body has already opened and we're assisting with the compliance efforts. A list of clean coins has been posted on the website and a list of toxic coins will be posted September 14th. TXSRB members will then vote on standardization and which coins are deemed clean or toxic. We want to make sure all the toxic coins have the ability to clean themselves by that date to show an effort of compliance. If you would like to discuss more via phone, please book a time in my calendar.

TXSRB membership is FREE and encouraged to better self-govern our space. 

Brian Masterson
Global Director | Revived Division
Stokens Inc. | Stokens.com

m 419.260.0245
[email protected]

This article they promote, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-is-why-digital-currencies-need-a-self-regulating_us_5993709ee4b0afd94eb3f5c0 , claims the SEC is an industry self regulating body:

The SEC is not a government agency, rather they are a self-regulating body that was created by the member exchanges to protect and educate the public about securities. Similar agencies exist around the world providing the same service to their own citizens as the SEC does in the United States.

This article is full of name dropping, trying to create a sense of consensus and association among prominent figures in crypto where it most likely does not exist. Their marketing materials they send to prospective members are full of similar references trying to stimulate a "jump on the bandwagon" effect.

What this group is trying to do is seize control of the entire crypto industry in the US, setting themselves and their members up as gatekeepers, just as the American Medical Association did with medical care as a lobbying association for doctors in the 1800s.

I would recommend anyone or any projects mentioned by The Tokens & Exchange Self-Regulating Body (TXSRB) to disassociate themselves from them as soon as possible.

I, for one, will not do business with any project or person who is associated with TXSRB in any manner.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Incredible LOW-vol.... Lower than ever.

Is it the calm before the PUMP?
Activity: 350
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Is it possible to withdraw tokens from app.bancor? To which address can these tokens be withdrawn? Only ether wallets or exchange addresses too?
Activity: 308
take a look at this then, what happen to this coin ? no ICO at all even they give airdrop. i think this is gonna be the next COIN

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtc/

Activity: 176
How come smart token owner can't add additional reserves after contract has been deployed? It seems that it should not be a problem to add reserves at the market price at that moment. Because some people might not want to add substantial reserves at the beginning, because they don't feel comfortable with the platform. Or is there some mathematical reason for it not to be possible?

Actually this will be possible.
   guys, who knows if bancor is going to launch debit cards business ang get license? I think not but maybe someone heart something about it?

Not in the plans to do ourselves, though there is opportunity for one of the multiple crypto debit cards out there to hop on this and integrate smart tokens.

With the fee-less and instant trading, they could make it possible for card holders to choose which currency they want to pay in (or even choose different percentages of multiple currencies) and the receiver to choose which they want to receive.
when will be avaiable first smart tokens on BNT network?

STOX is releasing the first non-BNT smart token on Monday
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Please feel free to vote for best newcomer token in 2017.

Yes, Bancor is one of the alternatives Smiley Cast your vote now!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-newcomer-token-in-the-last-few-months-cast-your-vote-2238965

voted !
Jump to: