Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 247. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Honestly I have not read this topic. But the price is of course already a long time does not please investors think many coins already merged, and many still hold to the hope of growth. Of course time will increase, probably next year we'll see.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Bancor is setting up a business partnership with very good projects . Will have more valuable in the future .
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Guys is this Bancor Killer  Huh Huh Huh

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/banks-are-old-bankex-making-new-financial-system-ico-part-i

Or they are aiming at other parts of the market?

Lol this is just a whole other concept, they are both disrupting the world though
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Guys is this Bancor Killer  Huh Huh Huh

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/banks-are-old-bankex-making-new-financial-system-ico-part-i

Or they are aiming at other parts of the market?

This is a completely different concept. They aim at providing tokenization of assets, which is an inevitable step and many others will try to do the same. Bancor has a completely different mission. Bankex could even decide to use Bancor as a reserve, I guess.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
so far, no real increase in price, since the ico. Do you guys think it's a good idea to hodl these?

IMO holding this coin you'll earn a big profit in the long term.
yes, good profit for long term but unfortunately not so many people want to hold it for long time. See prices always fall from time to time, off course they will be confused and start selling their coins despite losses.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
Price is keep falling, but i see that the developement team is working hard to promote to project. Blog translations still going on as well as website progress. I think truly believe that Bancor will become a major player in this market.

Activity: 504
STX have as reserve 394K BNT

It mean that STOX's team bought 394k bnt from Bancor's team or from people who were selling?

I saw on Bittrex like 2 week ago, anyone put on ASK 394k bnt and someone else bought it.

Anyone knows how it work accurately?

Im sure stox team bought it from market/exchanges.

And they probably did it wisely, in a small amount...
so far, no real increase in price, since the ico. Do you guys think it's a good idea to hodl these?

however it is to mention that the team focus on bringing new and exciting product to the market and not try to increse the Price of their coin asm uch as possible

therefore you can speak of a non profit org. here .. however innovative and blockbuster products in long term lead to profit so if your able to hold 2 years and do not care about swings just hodl if your mid or shortterm "gainer" try your luck with another coin with another kind of roadmap and attitude
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

it really is a nice token.but the token's market value is too large.i think it difficult up too much.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon

copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254

It mean that STOX's team bought 394k bnt from Bancor's team or from people who were selling?

I saw on Bittrex like 2 week ago, anyone put on ASK 394k bnt and someone else bought it.

can we get infos here please?

So now stox can be easily converted to BNT?
Hope to have more projects to join Bancor, so Bancor certainly more and more valuable

yes you can now buy and sell within seconds and there is no spread .. the demand (and bancors algo behind) decides the Price
Activity: 210
So now stox can be easily converted to BNT?
Hope to have more projects to join Bancor, so Bancor certainly more and more valuable
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Announcing The First Active Tokens in the Bancor Decentralized Liquidity Network

https://blog.bancor.network/announcing-the-first-active-tokens-in-the-bancor-decentralized-liquidity-network-b6f3d00b0b21

Check out the new token conversion options at https://app.bancor.network

This is such a good news! We have all been waiting for this moment for all summer. Now let's hope this will soon become the standard for every new project issuing their tokens.
Activity: 434
I hope soon we can see price rise so price willbe over ICO price 😜👍🏼
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon

Activity: 504
Would like to know where the  STX tokens come from ?
The BNT is bought by the stox team right
Stx is a smart token itself.

Stox is a smart token using bancor protocol,
The Bancor protocol enables anyone to create a new type of cryptocurrency called a smart token, which can hold (and trade) other cryptocurrencies.

smart contract issues new tokens (expanding the supply) to anyone who purchases it with any of its reserve tokens, and withdraws tokens from the reserves (contracting supply) for anyone choosing to liquidate the Smart Token

Essentially, a Smart Token's price will always strive to balance supply and demand for the Smart Token, meaning that when it is being purchased, the price is climbing, and when it is being sold, the price is dropping, in relative proportion to the respective transaction sizes.

You can read the FAQ and whitepaper.
https://www.bancor.network/static/bancor_protocol_whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
That is great news about the first active tokens on Bancor's decentralized liquidated system. Progress is moving ahead each time I see any update my energy level is boosted being long termed holder. Bancor is next big thing people will get their dreams come true through this platform.

Bancor is the next big thing which lost huge value since the ICO and there haven't been any buy interest as of yet? I'm so glad I was able to dump my Bancor on their smart contract.
Activity: 896
That is great news about the first active tokens on Bancor's decentralized liquidated system. Progress is moving ahead each time I see any update my energy level is boosted being long termed holder. Bancor is next big thing people will get their dreams come true through this platform.
Jump to: