Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 252. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Yeah this is amazing, but what's going on with the price? As an all I see us I suppose you're going to get a lot of turbulence but I'm not selling

The projects have to actually launch their smart tokens first, and buy BNT for the price to move.
As BNT supply increases, so will the price of BNT.

Also for now, these announcements aren't pushed aggressively beyond the existing community. Teams want these smart tokens and changers to go live, prove stability and then be loud about usage, rather than commitments. They are getting close!
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Yeah this is amazing, but what's going on with the price? As an all I see us I suppose you're going to get a lot of turbulence but I'm not selling
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Price keep going down...

Where you looking from my point that is very stable at current level and prefect time to make entry into this journey. If you are in touch with this project than recent updates are showing good signs soon it will start rising.

Yes I know, I see volume trought smart contract is now 40% of global volume.. I saw a lot of good news and I believe in this project.. It seems very strange a price so low, I've got a lot of big bags in this days, I hope it start raising soon
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Price keep going down...

Where you looking from my point that is very stable at current level and prefect time to make entry into this journey. If you are in touch with this project than recent updates are showing good signs soon it will start rising.

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
nice grow aboug the price !
Price keep going down...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I hold the bancor on longterm, I hope before the end of this year I will be rewarded for patience. at least for the price to rise above ico
Activity: 171
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

Can you tell me that they are the disadvantages and potential risks for companies that will use the Smart Token from Bancor.

Are there any possible attacks at Bancor via these companies? Thank you !

Advantage: unlimited liquidity. Every customer can get your token from the smart contract. For example, Stox uses it for its prediction market.
No way to attack Bancor. It is smart contract with constant code.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 537

Can you tell me that they are the disadvantages and potential risks for companies that will use the Smart Token from Bancor.

one simple thing:this tweet:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/913380574546468864

The time when ETH leading to death
bitcoin master @btcgreat  today

I don't want to wait over 30 minutes for a transaction while waves platform are much capable to proceed 100 trx each second.

Hence a collaboration has been announced between bancor and waves.
Activity: 308
Volume troght smart contract is increasing daily

#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)   Updated
1   Bittrex   BNT/BTC   $388,623   $2.31   43.99%   Recently
2   BNT Smart Token Contract   BNT/ETH   $183,015   $2.29   20.71%   Recently
3   Binance   BNT/ETH   $114,935   $2.33   13.01%   Recently
Venture capital firm SPiCE VC is announcing today the launch of the first ICO for a “Liquid VC” fund that will use the Bancor protocol to offer immediate liquidity to investors.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/spice-vc-launches-liquid-vc-fund-tradable-token-based-digital-securities/

Telegram group
https://t.me/spicevc

Incredible.... Price is so low IMO, this BNT will skyrocket for sure
Venture capital firm SPiCE VC is announcing today the launch of the first ICO for a “Liquid VC” fund that will use the Bancor protocol to offer immediate liquidity to investors.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/spice-vc-launches-liquid-vc-fund-tradable-token-based-digital-securities/

Telegram group
https://t.me/spicevc
Activity: 808
Merit: 502

Are there any possible attacks at Bancor via these companies? Thank you !
Guys hold tight October and november will be a month of wonders, especially after the chines elections and devcon is November you will see how most of the promising projects will skyrocket!

Yes that is true but for all coins. Wr should see Bancor individual growth indipendend from the others... why should we await such a thing is there something unannounced on the horizon?

If ether raise, bancor will do the same. This moment is just determinate from ethereum's loses against bitcoin
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Guys hold tight October and november will be a month of wonders, especially after the chines elections and devcon is November you will see how most of the promising projects will skyrocket!

Yes that is true but for all coins. Wr should see Bancor individual growth indipendend from the others... why should we await such a thing is there something unannounced on the horizon?

Well yes, but most of the promising projects will skyrocket because they follow bitcoin. Bancor does not follow bitcoin. Bancor will only skyrocket when projects use the Bancor Platform and will buy BNT to keep as a reserve. More BNT in circulation = higher price of BNT.

Bull and Bear markets don't really affect BNT at this time.

When Kickcoin will be tradable? I'm waiting long time to see any smart token on bittrex! any news?
Jump to: