Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 264. (Read 375744 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I see the development of bancor pretty good. for the moment I am bancor is increasing the price in the market. And Bancor is quite stable in its movement in the cryptocurrency market  Smiley
Right now Bancor price go up,  because Ethereum price is increasing. But when even alpha version of project would be released - price increasing huge.

Yes, to $50 maybe

$50 can be reached sooner than that because of their latest partnership with the kickICO don't you think?

It doesn't work like that Smiley But this partnership will definietely bring more attention to Bancor Network, and more users will come. For now, it's still in alpha version so I don't think the price will suddenly spike up, but once the new smart tokens starts showing, and token changers working, I am sure it will affect the value on BNT in very positive way.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I see the development of bancor pretty good. for the moment I am bancor is increasing the price in the market. And Bancor is quite stable in its movement in the cryptocurrency market  Smiley
Right now Bancor price go up,  because Ethereum price is increasing. But when even alpha version of project would be released - price increasing huge.

Yes, to $50 maybe

$50 can be reached sooner than that because of their latest partnership with the kickICO don't you think?
Activity: 398
Merit: 107
LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

Yes, to $50 maybe
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I saw that kickico and bancor partners, do I understand that now I can sell / buy kick tokens without waiting for trading on the exchange
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Are you sure of this ??
Bancor price has been in a steady downtrend for some  months.
I regret buying much too early. This will have been the best time to buy much.
Anyways Cryptos is about win and loss
Activity: 168
Any chance to growing this token after parthership with Kikico project? Or any sense in this? Can anyone tell me please
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Bancor is just preparing for big explode I bought so many tokens under the ICO price now it rising slowly but steady. I  believe the team will come with big announcement which will be helpful for this coin to make it more valuable in future I also think it's good coin to buy and hold it.
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
Bnt is below ico price as ether and btc but in $ it above ico price. So people have profit and loss at the same time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
It was estimated to release some updates in August but now we are in last two days of this month. It seems that September is going to be real starting month when some releases will begin to appear. They might be on hold due to said legal issues to get resolved statement. No problem of waiting once this legal aspect is resolved we will see BNT going just up and up.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
they raised 100M and they don't have liquidity :O HuhHuh?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
What was the ICO price for this coin? Curious to know if it is trading below the ICO price now.
its below the ico price now.

That is true, the ICO price is 1 ETH=100 BNT, now the price is about 1 BNT=0.0085 ETH, obviously, it has been below the ICO price for a long time.

Although it's below than ICO price but the good thing is that devs are working on this platform soon we will see some big projects on this platform through tokenchanger services. I hope Bancor will solve the liquidity problem through this platform.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
What was the ICO price for this coin? Curious to know if it is trading below the ICO price now.

That is true, the ICO price is 1 ETH=100 BNT, now the price is about 1 BNT=0.0085 ETH, obviously, it has been below the ICO price for a long time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
These developments in non tech area which are strategical and cooperation level being done are defining the future for these projects. Bancor is extremely under value this is on what no one can have different opinion. Time is running fast and Bancor will reach to its true value over the next few weeks.

Well it's not undervalued, simply because Bancor does not yet have a true value. It's an idea, and a good one. Once the Bancor Platform is live, the token changers are ready and the smart contracts are good, from that moment on BNT will really be very valuable.

Simply saying Bancor is very undervalued is (at this moment in time) just nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
These developments in non tech area which are strategical and cooperation level being done are defining the future for these projects. Bancor is extremely under value this is on what no one can have different opinion. Time is running fast and Bancor will reach to its true value over the next few weeks.
sud
Merit: 301
Did BANCOR make any official comment about this recent partnership with KICKICO over at their slack? 

Yes, it's official now, Eyal confirmed it on his twitter (he will also join the board of KICKICO as an advisor). This is great for Bancor Network marketing wise. First the KICKICO will create their own smart token KickCoin (initial CRR will be 5% of funds raised during their ICO in BNT), then all the projects raising funds on the platform will be able to make their own tokens. This means hundreds of new tokens made on Bancor which should boost the demand for BNT. Isn't it awesome? Cool
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Did BANCOR make any official comment about this recent partnership with KICKICO over at their slack? 
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Jump to: