Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 269. (Read 375744 times)

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Is it worth to buy a bancor project, why the price despite the many pump on the eth tokent is still down? Does the project currently have any problems?  Undecided Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I think people should learn from the past, the past can dictate where this project will be in future, A learn from NEO, I sold this tokens early and I can't take it back but BNT I have know I will not sell it cheap

It is so true that no one can not deny this fact. The other coin you mentioned I also cashed out at 20k satoshi considering it failed. BNT needs a fair time period of three to six months at least to deliver some early features. People don't read about the plans and roadmaps and exact quick rise to make fast money over the night.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think people should learn from the past, the past can dictate where this project will be in future, A learn from NEO, I sold this tokens early and I can't take it back but BNT I have know I will not sell it cheap
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I wish and hope that the price of BANCOR can go back to the old price which was about .001 BTC it's been a long time since we last touched that amount.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
Need some information

Is the current price under the ICO price or above?

What's the ICO price per bancor? (with and without bonus)

Thanks!
There are no bonus or presale.
Everyone that invest in ico bought at 1eth= 100bnt
In fiat at that time is around 3.5$

And yes the current price is below ico price.

the price will only grow with the market price of the Ethereum tokens, then we were about$ 400. now a new round up, we look forward to new heights.
Its only a matter of time before the price go up. Thos who holds gets rewarded in the end. Dont lose patience guys.
Merit: 250
Need some information

Is the current price under the ICO price or above?

What's the ICO price per bancor? (with and without bonus)

Thanks!
There are no bonus or presale.
Everyone that invest in ico bought at 1eth= 100bnt
In fiat at that time is around 3.5$

And yes the current price is below ico price.

the price will only grow with the market price of the Ethereum tokens, then we were about$ 400. now a new round up, we look forward to new heights.
Activity: 700
I think it is the only project which holds the value. signature and I regret not being able to join their social media campaigns. Sad these prices are the appropriate investment to make?  Smiley
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I will also repeat as reference to people who joined or have will to join Bancor post crowdfunding era that big investors of real life have their money in this project. A single investor poured 27 million dollars and those investors will not bet on something without future. It will take time but making huge money from this project is obvious in future.

Hear hear! We have to be patient, and we will be rewarded :-)

I'm not sure anymore.
In cryptos,you need more patience.There will be no big change in price in couple of months.Bancor is long therm project.Just check the price in next year or two

Yes, when you invested in bancor you should immediately understand that you will not profit immediately. But then it can be very, very good
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Yes, patience is neccesery with such a innovative project. Implementing this Token Changers need lots of work and code testing, especially regarding security reasons. Plus the team have a lot of legal things to manage after the ICO. It's all time consuming, so we have to wait and support them in the meantime.
Activity: 539
I will also repeat as reference to people who joined or have will to join Bancor post crowdfunding era that big investors of real life have their money in this project. A single investor poured 27 million dollars and those investors will not bet on something without future. It will take time but making huge money from this project is obvious in future.

I'm not sure anymore.
In cryptos,you need more patience.There will be no big change in price in couple of months.Bancor is long therm project.Just check the price in next year or two
In my understanding, the bancor token is a token that does not fluctuate significantly
And then more people hold, the price will steadily rise
So the visibility is very important, need a lot of publicity

Obviously Bancor will be a top 10 currency in time. At the moment there is just enough sell pressure from private investors for whales to accumulate without pumping.

One of the biggest ICOS in history currently ranked 51. It's a huge bargain for long term.

There is no doubt when Bancor rally starts alot of people will miss out on the profit, I truly believes is going to be in Top 10 marketcap, what is affect ost people is lack of understanding of what the project is all about
Activity: 128
Merit: 12

I'm not sure anymore.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
It's very difficult for Bancor's price to increase. I have seen this time and again whenever somebody buys a large chunk of BNT on Bittrex and pushes the price up within minutes, the automated arbitrage bots bring the price down by arbitraging against the smart contract. I don't see how the price will increase.

That's one of the purposes of the Bancor protocol, to prevent spike/crash cycles and instead have gradual rises and falls.
cool so if I understand it correctly if ever some whales make a shake and dumped their coins support coming from bot will show up and put the coins back
or to put some walls to make sure that the value would not dumped that hard, is that right sir?
There are 2 place you can buy BNT now.

1) exchanges - bittrex,liqui,etherdelta
2) BNT smart token contract - https://www.bancor.network/bnt

If whale try to manipulate by dumping and bring down the price in any exchanges, the price in the
BNT smart token contract - https://www.bancor.network/bnt
Wont get affected because the asynchronous price discovery use is based on formula here.
Higher the token number higher the price and vice versa.

So when whale dump in exchanges, price in Bancor website still high,
Here Arbitrage (anyone) will take opportunities to bring the price into equilibrium. (Buying the low price token in exchnges and sell in BNT smart contract for profit, hence increasing back the price to equilibrium)
Hence the whale will just loss instead of gaining anything here.
Thats why its quite impossible to manipulate the bnt price here.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It's very difficult for Bancor's price to increase. I have seen this time and again whenever somebody buys a large chunk of BNT on Bittrex and pushes the price up within minutes, the automated arbitrage bots bring the price down by arbitraging against the smart contract. I don't see how the price will increase.

That's one of the purposes of the Bancor protocol, to prevent spike/crash cycles and instead have gradual rises and falls.
cool so if I understand it correctly if ever some whales make a shake and dumped their coins support coming from bot will show up and put the coins back
or to put some walls to make sure that the value would not dumped that hard, is that right sir?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
In my understanding, the bancor token is a token that does not fluctuate significantly

Obviously Bancor will be a top 10 currency in time. At the moment there is just enough sell pressure from private investors for whales to accumulate without pumping.

One of the biggest ICOS in history currently ranked 51. It's a huge bargain for long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 176
OK guys, looks like Bancor need some community support right now. They have launched new bounty program for offline & online ambassadors (aside from translations, which are also live), who will spread the word about all the possibilities of smart tokens. Check the site - https://app.bancor.network/communities/598314b64a93372697b7b88d - and participate if you qualify. I think the most important role will be offline ambassador, who has to organize meetups and find local business to educate and try to connect them with Bancor Network. It may be difficult but also fun!

I have never seen such a initiative for community in any of the blockchain projects so far.

We're currently training offline ambassadors. Email [email protected] if you want to be part of it.
Activity: 176
the bounty 2.0 seems a bit ridiculous .. you earn around 12$ for a translation of a blog post (500 words) thats nothing ..

When is this bounty starting?

Live! https://app.bancor.network/communities/598314b64a93372697b7b88d/about
Jump to: