Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 277. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
oh wow.

bounty whores are going to be rejoicing like crackheads.'

this is a dead project.

GALIA fucked you all good.

Grin
fah q! Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
oh wow.

bounty whores are going to be rejoicing like crackheads.'

this is a dead project.

GALIA fucked you all good.

Grin
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Guy @ Bancor in telegram

B. Relaunching Bounty programs: they were wildly successful and gives everyone of our supporters a tangible way to help the efforts. These will launch around the first week of August

This is excellent news. I hope you'll be even more creative this time in your bounty designing, so that you'll establish new best practices also in the crypto bounty sector.

This is indeed great news and I'll be participating in the next bounty program. However, I really doubt it will be as profitable as the first one, which was kinda... insane Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
I can see bnb price floor is brocken,  is this a failure for protocol?
As a non tech investor i lost my confidence in bnb when see it couldnt hold its value.

Are you really read what people's sayings? It will prevail in long term, just HODL.

Yes, read just a few pages earlier the exciting news which will become operative in the next months. I am just sad that I don't have any fiat to put in Bancor now, to buy this dip caused by Ether.
My question is about the protocol and price floor, why it is not working?

All the floor funds have been liquidated....there is no more price floor.  The bancor token is now in commando mode ---> it's on it's own now--> discovering it's own price as it was designed to do.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
As a non tech investor i lost my confidence in bnb when see it couldnt hold its value.

Are you really read what people's sayings? It will prevail in long term, just HODL.

Yes, read just a few pages earlier the exciting news which will become operative in the next months. I am just sad that I don't have any fiat to put in Bancor now, to buy this dip caused by Ether.
My question is about the protocol and price floor, why it is not working?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
I like decision of team,to continue bounty program in August.it will bring more attention to Bancor
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
with the entry of the money market rise. hopefully the gifts we received from the campaign.
with good news the first week of August will be better. quietly and eagerly we are waiting for.
in the long term will be in our vaults. Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Bancor is cheaper than ICO

It has lost only 6%-8% value of its ICO price because it's value is fixed against Ethereum with calculation as 1 ETH= 100 BNT but it is Ethereum which is cheaper against fiat that's why the difference seems this deep. We need to wait for good times which will come soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Bancor is cheaper than ICO
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Dropping Eth prices is giving a good buy opportunity for all those who missed the ICO. Even though Bancor is still over ICO price in Eth, its cost in $ is now much cheaper. Good buy opportunity for those who want to invest fiat.

I think Bancor tokens need to be independent of Ether price, a reserve currency should not be dependent on other tokens, so if ether price dump to below $100 that means the price of each BNT tokens would theoretically be $1, that would be a significant loss to investors
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
CURRENT PRICE
0.009247 ETH
$2.0741

Bancor now exchange eth cheaper than ico
What is the next development plan for bancor?
You should at least read few pages before posting 'hey what the next update'.
 Shocked
There are no bots or even the devs in this thread, its all answered by other user, an they posted the relevent updates before this.
Activity: 210
CURRENT PRICE
0.009247 ETH
$2.0741

Bancor now exchange eth cheaper than ico
What is the next development plan for bancor?
Activity: 560
Whether there is no bounty with social media like share via facebook
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I think binding value of BNT to ETH isn't good seeing this in fiat now where it has reached already. I am sure it will make bounce back in future when things will reach in more advanced levels and will start usage for very first platform to use smart contract but at the moment it is disturbing. Wasn't more good to let the BNT free to gain value based on performance. I don't see ETH recovering soon more and more project will liquidate raised ETH's over the next months which will put permanent pressure on market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Dropping Eth prices is giving a good buy opportunity for all those who missed the ICO. Even though Bancor is still over ICO price in Eth, its cost in $ is now much cheaper. Good buy opportunity for those who want to invest fiat.

I agree with you and if the Eth prices stay so at least for another week there are also another couple of business  that I would like to start!
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Guy @ Bancor in telegram

Finally, let me say that while we of course only want to see the price go up, please understand that the team doesn't day trade, and like any 'public' company we can't be reactive to the 'stock' price on this or that day.

We recognize there was a lot of flippers early on. We also recognize that Bancor is not a trivial concept to communicate.

Our efforts beyond the above are focused on a few things whose fruit isnt picked overnight but requires a few months:

A. Redoing our messaging to more cleaely explain Bancor and the concept of the automated market maker

B. Relaunching Bounty programs: they were wildly successful and gives everyone of our supporters a tangible way to help the efforts. These will launch around the first week of August

C. Growing the team. This is key. We were 15 by the time of the ICO. We have growth target of 40 by end of year and 100 by end of 2018. We will be opening offices in Tokyo and Shanghai in early 2018. All these actions take time... and from experience I can tell you growing a team from 15 to 100 is a very dangerous process. Maintaining the amazing company culture we have today as we scale is critical and this is probably the single biggest risk factor we now face.

and to think that $chc is more worth then BNT atm rofl, clearly some corrections are due, and i mean upwards!
Jump to: