Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 326. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Will someone tell me why I do not have my bounty coins? Although I was in campani facebook 2 weeks ago? Can the team respond or will it remain silent?

How many times are you going to post it here? Bounty whore!

you are  whore!. I apply for what is mine

Stop whining you bounty whore! You have a trust level of -4 and something, but come here with your whining BS. Nobody here cares whether you get paid for work - real or perceived! Give back the money that you've stolen from people in trades!  Cool

Surprised? You already have negative trust. This is the way people are giving up on this forum for nothing ...

Yes, do us all a favor and leave!

I do not understand why you answer as you are not asked. My question was just why the bounty was not accepted. But everything has already been explained. And you make a big noise ...

Get ur pussy off the block and log off finally. U have been asking for bounty for 300 hours now, and have never provided a gov verified ID and CC holder name to which the sum paid to u must be assigned. With no documents provided for public review u will get no bounty. Accounting and careful planning is what gears the distribution. Recipients' credentials must be verified and posted into public ledger of assignees for the bounty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Will someone tell me why I do not have my bounty coins? Although I was in campani facebook 2 weeks ago? Can the team respond or will it remain silent?

Stop whining you bounty whore! You have a trust level of -4 and something, but come here with your whining BS. Nobody here cares whether you get paid for work - real or perceived! Give back the money that you've stolen from people in trades!  Cool

Surprised? You already have negative trust. This is the way people are giving up on this forum for nothing ...

I do not understand why you answer as you are not asked. My question was just why the bounty was not accepted. But everything has already been explained. And you make a big noise ...

I called you a bounty whore, because you had to post the same question a gazillion times! Why don't you send them a message via their website? No, you have to post the same question over and over here, while nobody here gives a fuck!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
From Bancor Slack:

Hello to all, we are about to publish our latest rebuttal to the second major attack against Bancor (“Bancor Unchained”) by a competitor who we believe continues to lead his project in the wrong direction by building limited tools for the Bitcoin’s protocol and doesn’t see the value of the Ethereum blockchain and their smart contracts. This is the second negative ‘revelation’ blog to start to go viral, after Emin's discredited critique, and thus we’ve decided to respond to correct the record again.

Please assist us in spreading this far and wide to counteract the unfair nega-tivity and fear it has dispelled in the community, even providing fertile ground for some journalists looking to slander the entire decentralized crypto token economy in general and Bancor specifically.

legendary

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How to Trade your BNT on MyEtherWallet

A detailed guide on smart contract trading via MyEtherWallet

https://blog.bancor.network/how-to-trade-your-bnt-on-myetherwallet-bd91ebd78c9d

For Parity wallet

https://blog.bancor.network/how-to-trade-your-bnt-using-parity-6061dca37354

very complicated, can will the mobile version which sells mobile wallet?

Just wait for BNT to hit exchanges.
The list of exchanges will be update in here later

https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-activation-e1766b62a73d

legendary

you are  whore!. I apply for what is mine.

end of discussion . An account is affected by the coin BNCZUK....
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Why I cant login in my bounty account few days?

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
How to Trade your BNT on MyEtherWallet

A detailed guide on smart contract trading via MyEtherWallet

https://blog.bancor.network/how-to-trade-your-bnt-on-myetherwallet-bd91ebd78c9d

For Parity wallet

https://blog.bancor.network/how-to-trade-your-bnt-using-parity-6061dca37354

very complicated, can will the mobile version which sells mobile wallet?

legendary
If you read the rules properly you need to post up your participant in the apps. And then report weekly.
They pay weekly.
If you didnt do both things above before ico end 12th june (bounty program end) you wont get anything.

And the bounty program already over on 12th june.

They gonna pay for users who signed up less than 1 week before the end of the fundraiser and therefor were not able to submit their report and receiving a 50 BNCZUK participation payment

I reported everything - posts from facebook as well as posts on reddit. When I joined the campaign more than 2 weeks ago...
thank you for your reply
If you read the rules properly you need to post up your participant in the apps. And then report weekly.
They pay weekly.
If you didnt do both things above before ico end 12th june (bounty program end) you wont get anything.

And the bounty program already over on 12th june.

They gonna pay for users who signed up less than 1 week before the end of the fundraiser and therefor were not able to submit their report and receiving a 50 BNCZUK participation payment
legendary

Totally agree with you, but it is going to be plenty people who's jumping on exchanges first to dump their little x2-x3 ... profit and jump to another ico.

Its okay then arbitrage will bring till equilibrium the price between smart contract and exchanges.

Dumping in exchanges just them passing the token to other people.
If they liquidate through smart contract, that gonna destroyed the token, thus bring the number in circulation down and value down too.
Jump to: