Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 330. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/

I see some of Emir's points, but it was clear off the bat that he seemed a little pissed/butt hurt in his article...

Very good response sounded like they feel honestly insulted and don't want to be rude but feel like hitting him!

They addressed the appcoin thing that people were trying to FUD up.

They also address the 'only 40 lines of code' thing excellently. Still doesn't mean it will be successful, but I think it's introducing another CONCEPT not just another copy token. So let the copiers copy this now heheh. Very interesting their goal in lay-terms is to make 'custom token creation' accessible to the masses of newbies coming into crypto, like coinbase made buying btc accessible to people who had never heard of it before!
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Did anyone here go through Bitcoin Suisse and not receive their Bancor tokens yet?
Btc suisse have your token, but they cant move the Bnt yet because its not transferable yet

thanks for the prompt response!

Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Did anyone here go through Bitcoin Suisse and not receive their Bancor tokens yet?
Btc suisse have your token, but they cant move the Bnt yet because its not transferable yet
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
when we're going to get signatures. I guess the rewards will not be distributed for a long time. speculative for lack of a motion. it makes sense, but that much money gathered. investors need to think about, a little can be distributed. Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So when wil we be able to trade our Bancor Tokens?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Just noticed my eth was accepted on ico. Can someone post the coin parameters to add on mist wallet, thanks

How? it ended long time ago..
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Guess I need to add a custom token to MEW to see them. Anyone knows how?

1. Add Custom Token
2. Address: 0x1F573D6Fb3F13d689FF844B4cE37794d79a7FF1C
3. Token symbol: BNT
4. Decimal: 18
Activity: 35
Guess I need to add a custom token to MEW to see them. Anyone knows how?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Just noticed my eth was accepted on ico. Can someone post the coin parameters to add on mist wallet, thanks
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
When can we convert bounty token earned to bancor? I think this date is 30 June is right?
I think no. It will be awailable after team will finish works with their app, wich will convert all bounty tokens to BNT. Team told in blog, that it will be finished at the end of this week.

This is correct still no date announced about this conversion still they are busy to make this network more stable and secure before make this token moveable. After finish of this thing than they will announce the plan how to convert the bounty tokens into BNT.
So when the tokens get tradable the app will be released same time?

Most ICOs are a decent time until you get the fully functioning product..no?
I think this project has started the exchange, and the funds have been distributed to the participants, but there are still many people who talk about projects for the exchange and distribution of funds ...
Activity: 42
When can we convert bounty token earned to bancor? I think this date is 30 June is right?
I think no. It will be awailable after team will finish works with their app, wich will convert all bounty tokens to BNT. Team told in blog, that it will be finished at the end of this week.

This is correct still no date announced about this conversion still they are busy to make this network more stable and secure before make this token moveable. After finish of this thing than they will announce the plan how to convert the bounty tokens into BNT.
So when the tokens get tradable the app will be released same time?

Most ICOs are a decent time until you get the fully functioning product..no?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
ICO Done and Congratulation for success,my question is  bounty still available or close too?

All bounty campaign are closed now except the bug bounty which you can claim anytime you want.

Where is the official statement from the team, I saw on their bounty app that is close to new participants.

Look at these programs all has been marked as close.

https://app.bancor.network/communities/59072a4f98c9cb000161fee9

https://app.bancor.network/communities/59072b3b73f6660001aa8e91

https://app.bancor.network/communities/59072308fe34d10001aaf3d7

Activity: 672
Merit: 274
I noticed that Bancor is now released as (Pre-Release) on one exchange, what does this mean "pre-release"?

The cost for 1 coin is $15 though. If I count right the ICO price was $4 so that is 4 times as much, should probably go down in price later as most coins that come from ICO does? Better to hold off for a while?

These are IOU (I Owe You) markets, on which you can already trade coins that are not available yet. These prices are not accurate, they are determined by buyers who could not get in the ICO and are now willing to pay high above marketprice.

Where did you get the market price if it is not listed besides on IOU markets?

As for now, you cant

Bad or good - the only market price we have now is the market price determined by IOUs.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I noticed that Bancor is now released as (Pre-Release) on one exchange, what does this mean "pre-release"?

The cost for 1 coin is $15 though. If I count right the ICO price was $4 so that is 4 times as much, should probably go down in price later as most coins that come from ICO does? Better to hold off for a while?

These are IOU (I Owe You) markets, on which you can already trade coins that are not available yet. These prices are not accurate, they are determined by buyers who could not get in the ICO and are now willing to pay high above marketprice.

I tried to deposit another coin I bought on an ICO though to this exchange and it was not possible so who can actually sell there?

But you think it is better to hold of on buying and it is overprized now?

You can buy and sell there, you can't deposit or withdraw. Prices on exchanges or Bancor Network will be different for sure.
Jump to: