Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 324. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
so if I buy bancor now, I got cheaper price than their ico because eth is cheaper now ? so is it good time to buy ?

If you convert fiat to buy bancor, then yes, it's cheaper now.

Great, Thanks !

If you or anyone figures out how to buy post it here as the instructions dont equate to what actually comes up on mew im at step 5 but get a pop up asking

Warning!

You are about to execute a function on contract on the ETH chain.
The ETH node you are sending through is provided by Etherscan.io.
Amount to Send
Gas Limit
Generate Transaction
WRITE

This is not in the instructions
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
I think there are some good arbing opportunities right now. The smart contract price is increasing more slowly than the price on Liqui.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
so if I buy bancor now, I got cheaper price than their ico because eth is cheaper now ? so is it good time to buy ?

But more expensive then the presale Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I am trying to follow the instruction for buying with MyEtherWallet, with very scarce experience of the Ether environment but while completing step 4 a pop up appears asking which is the amount to send (amount of what? ETH?) and how much gas (how much gas is necessary). The tutorial says that "no funds will be moved in this action" but judging from the pop up it looks otherwise

Is there nobody in this community which would like to answer to my question? The tutorial is obscure on Step 4...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org

Great, Thanks !
Activity: 273
Merit: 251

www.bitcoin.org
legendary
Bad begining of Bancor in the exchanges.
Too much hype = bad trades ;-).

Don't worry : still wait.
Make money is not so easy as you hope.

No its not bad beginning. Its good start. You can't compare it with other currency trading on exchanges. Its more stable then traditional exchanges. Price already moved up by 10%.

I guess many were expecting a 10x increase after opening (which has happened before) but this was completely out of the question given the design of this currency.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I am trying to follow the instruction for buying with MyEtherWallet, with very scarce experience of the Ether environment but while completing step 4 a pop up appears asking which is the amount to send (amount of what? ETH?) and how much gas (how much gas is necessary). The tutorial says that "no funds will be moved in this action" but judging from the pop up it looks otherwise
Activity: 172

No its not bad beginning. Its good start. You can't compare it with other currency trading on exchanges. Its more stable then traditional exchanges. Price already moved up by 10%.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
current bancor price is $3.7 ? cheaper than ico ?

ICO price was 0.01 ETH/BNT, which was also announced as the launch price. Now it is 0.0109 ETC/BNT (https://www.bancor.network/BNT).

ETH/BNT  Wink
Activity: 154

ICO price was 0.01 ETH/BNT, which was also announced as the launch price. Now it is 0.0109 ETC/BNT (https://www.bancor.network/BNT).
Keep in mind the price right now is worse just because the price of ETH was around $360 at the time of the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

legendary

Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
How can we see the trades that are taking place through smart contracts?

Until they release the Web App I guess
legendary
How can we see the trades that are taking place through smart contracts?
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Joining an ICO, buying to to sell them later for the same price. #nowords
www.bitcoin.org
Activity: 289
I've always heard that Bancor was busy for some time ago, and 0.001%ETH was still expensive, but it was disappointing to buy 10, but the data on the trading platform was disappointing
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Let's see the price tomorrow. I believe there will be a big exchange to add BNT for trading. Stay tuned.

It's just opening of the market tomorrow it will be fun when big exchanges will add this coin for trading. Looking forward to hear bittrex when they will take to open this market for trading.
Jump to: