Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 368. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
The founders and pre-investors literally became paper muti-millionaires with just an idea.

That's your take. Mine is that bancor just gave ethereum a huge push (like it needed it).
Time will tell.
Just a bunch of fucking idiots. The NO Cap went from 1 hour to 3 hours, and they locked the slack, in the middle of the Ico.
Cunts!

Then dump your bnt if you bought it for your .01 eth. If you didn't buy any wtf do you care?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Is it possible to lose ETH?

I tried to send but I thought it failed...cannot find it on ethscan and the ETH is missing from MEW?

Undecided
Activity: 26
somebody needs to add bancor to this list on wikipedia..

it just became the largest crowd fund in history..

should get some good press tonight, tomorrow, later this week.

h t t p s :/ / e n.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
The founders and pre-investors literally became paper muti-millionaires with just an idea.

That's your take. Mine is that bancor just gave ethereum a huge push (like it needed it).
Time will tell.
Just a bunch of fucking idiots. The NO Cap went from 1 hour to 3 hours, and they locked the slack, in the middle of the Ico.
Cunts!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
So how much has been finally raised?

ETH Balance:    396,720.856803711283883108 Ether
ETH USD Value:    $145,247,440.09 (@ $366.12/ETH)
No Of Transactions:    18 txns + 13617 internalTxns
You are seriously fund that has been collected that big,You are seriously fund that has been collected that big
Not yet one day ICO opened already raise a lot of funds
Whether it is a joke or true,Can provide more information

For anyone fudding this project, you don't understand it. For one, it is virtually impossible for the price to sink below buy in of .01 ethereum. So stick a sock in it.
Like christmas day hoping there will be sainterklas will fill the gift in socks that are pasted on the wall

It is not a joke. Check here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5894110995b8c8401bd38262ba0c8ee41d4e4658  Grin
waw amazing Bancor , Shocked Shocked Shocked
I did not expect ICO to run quickly and many wanted to invest Banchor but Delay / pending transactions

Time will tell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
That showed us that "People are looking for safe harbor to invest" Thats all. Congratz devs
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
i send 1.16 eth from poloniex to my ethereumwallet and poloniex already give me a taxid but nothing come in my etherwallet and when i check etherscan it says , Unable to locate Transaction entry
 that is for 20 minutes now

It's the network being swamped by the Bancor-Beast
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

For anyone fudding this project, you don't understand it. For one, it is virtually impossible for the price to sink below buy in of .01 ethereum. So stick a sock in it.

Sorry. But it's you who doesn't appear to understand regular equity structures. You've handed over $148 million for a piece of blue-sky hopium. Under a normal ICO practice you'd still have a stake in that $148 million which would be effectively 'backing' your meta tokens. Under blockchain cross-your-fingers practice you've got nothing. (Which is why these ICO's would be illegal under regular circumstances and probably soon will be even in 'hopium' environments).
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
anyone who went through Bitcoin Suisse receive their BNT?
Activity: 28
so... what happened here in short ? ;-)

1.) Start at 4pm.
2.) Crash, most people were not able to invest
3.) (Initial Cap was 250 ETH or one hour). Due to the problems, they extended it to 3 hours out of fairness (good call)
4.) Everybody bought, now they have 400 ETH and appr. 150 million USD
Huh
6.) Tomorrow, every newspaper will talk about "this Bancor" and how it raised 150 million USD in just 3 hours. Crypto rises, we will all surpass Bill Gates in wealth.
https://media.giphy.com/media/KySymGAt2SJmE/giphy.gif
Activity: 205
Don't think I got in.  Transaction pending for almost an hour, then the timestamp on the pending transaction started over again.
Activity: 612
Merit: 500

I bet half of the investors dont even know what the hell is bancor. This is what FOMO looks like. Flipping days are gone

Most of the huge whales got in. If you understand the project you got in, if not you didn't pretty simple.

Only time will time who understood the project very well. 40 Lines of code made people mad to go after Bancor. Lols
Activity: 672
Merit: 274

You are seriously fund that has been collected that big,You are seriously fund that has been collected that big

Like christmas day hoping there will be sainterklas will fill the gift in socks that are pasted on the wall

It is not a joke. Check here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5894110995b8c8401bd38262ba0c8ee41d4e4658  Grin
Activity: 392
Check transaction 0xa42bb03175c4cf9a63fb9068e512a38274bd5e901d767a77a035ca29eb84ca79 tiemstamp shows eth value at $368 at 15.42gmt (16.42 uk time) but i got it more like $393 at that time??
Activity: 162
so... what happened here in short ? ;-)

1.) Start at 4pm.
2.) Crash, most people were not able to invest
3.) (Initial Cap was 250 ETH or one hour). Due to the problems, they extended it to 3 hours out of fairness (good call)
4.) Everybody bought, now they have 400 ETH and appr. 150 million USD
Huh
6.) Tomorrow, every newspaper will talk about "this Bancor" and how it raised 150 million USD in just 3 hours. Crypto rises, we will all surpass Bill Gates in wealth.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Good job guys.
Now u should go over your head. Don't break our bright crypto-future with mediocre product.  Lips sealed

I bet half of the investors dont even know what the hell is bancor. This is what FOMO looks like. Flipping days are gone

Most of the huge whales got in. If you understand the project you got in, if not you didn't pretty simple.
Jump to: