Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 386. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
why myetherwallet does not working?
what does it means? " Could not connect to the node. Refresh your page, try a different node (upper right corner), check your firewall settings. If custom node, check your configs. "
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Do anyone know the recommended gas price
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I'm in, (what I can afford to lose), but with reservations.

We are in an ICO bubble.

Recent code changes.

I have not seen a good use case, (explained in simple terms),  other than to make it easier for others to mint yet Ethereum  coins.  The long whip tail/bid/ask stuff seems a bit convoluted.

But this Train is moving fast and not much to slow it down at this point.  I hope we all don't get Dao'ed!

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
 I'm worried that the ico cap is too high.Cant decide if throw money in the Bancor.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Ready to subscribe, and you ?
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Can't believe that the wait is coming over in 5 mins time, don't be surprise to see the hidden capped been dispalyed in the first minute
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Hi dev,
Is this bounty still open?
I want to join
Activity: 284
How do I increase gas price to 50 gwei using Myetherwallet?

oh wait nvm...its at the bottom footer
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX

what i understood from their blogpost is you dont need to change anything on the Myetherwallet. Just using the right Address at the Right Time.
Activity: 146

Scroll down to the footer, on the right..
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Finally an uncapped ICO that everyone can buy into.

The amount of totally uninformed "investors" is impressing, to say the least. We can only hope for strong hands (or incompetence to cash out) once this thing is to commence the ususal solid nose-dives in the near future. Spread is good, but spreading to a large amount of uninformed people can break a good concept.
Activity: 210
You guys are willing to give up ethereum at the height of its boom for this possible scam? Having a lot of second thoughts about giving away ethereum right now

You've signed up only to warn us of that scam?  Roll Eyes
No, just a concerned possible investor. Seems crazy to give up ethereum right now to throw at a project with a 1m ethereum hard cap. What's the growth gonna be vs keeping the ethereum? Ethereum might 10x in the next few years, will bancor?
Bitcoin could also 10x in the next few years. you gonna sell eth to BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
You guys are willing to give up ethereum at the height of its boom for this possible scam? Having a lot of second thoughts about giving away ethereum right now

No, just a concerned possible investor. Seems crazy to give up ethereum right now to throw at a project with a 1m ethereum hard cap. What's the growth gonna be vs keeping the ethereum? Ethereum might 10x in the next few years, will bancor?
Activity: 116
Why there is a funds coming inn before the ICO started? Is that the right contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710    ?
Activity: 166
Ethereum will decrease immediately after closing ICO!
why? the ETH invested will not be gonna sold immediately lol
Activity: 304
Ethereum will decrease immediately after closing ICO!
Activity: 537
Finally an uncapped ICO that everyone can buy into.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org

LOL go away dude.
Activity: 112

Jump to: