Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 389. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
The count down clock has 1 hour 20 mins but states 14:00 GMT which is in 20 minutes?

https://bancor.network/fundraiser
Are you in the Uk ? we are GMT +1

Ah right - thanks.

How many ETH is everyone investing Wink
Only what i can afford to lose ;-)

Financially I can afford to lose quite a lot. Emotionally I can't afford to lose any. Which should I let rule my decision that is the question.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Still about one hour time remaining but transaction of 20K ether went well and BNT token is transferred. How is it possible?
I am talking about this transaction https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5a9c1306ce7346e7540dae4dbf98a74ad5f7e1a65913112e4a35bc68a277a8f0
Activity: 210
The count down clock has 1 hour 20 mins but states 14:00 GMT which is in 20 minutes?

Ah right - thanks.

Only what i can afford to lose ;-)
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
How fast do you guys think it will sell out?

The first our is WITHOUT cap. So at least 1 hour.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Ah right - thanks.

For not following clear instructions all these funds being sent to ico wallet should be taken as donations for the reserve pool.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
How fast do you guys think it will sell out?

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Wow, why haven't I bought enough ETH yesterday..

I have the same feeling like you. The result is I don't have enough ETH coins to buy Bancor tokens. That's really a sad story. Sad Sad
Thats partly why i have BTC sat waiting for any BNT sell offs, i cannot buy eth at 0.14 its way too high, also its going to tumble again when the BNT rally finishes which will be bad for any one buying eth now to swap to BNT

edit - infact the only winners here short term will be the ones who bought eth last week to just sell today

Good strategy, wait until eth is 1.14 before trading your btc for it.

You guys really think it's only because of Bancor that Ether prices are going through the roof?
Yeah theres no other reason for this crazy spike. unless you know something i have missed?

There is Ethereum conference in China and everyone is preparing for a usual ETH pump, so pople want to hold as much as possible.

Fair enuf thats 2 things making the price crazy then. I still stand on a lower price eth come mid week :-)

No way, events like that usually create new floors. ETH shall be 500 USD minimum.
a new floor was created at 0.1 and it still dropped back under it ;-)

anyways Bancor thread :-) not long now ladies
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Wow, waiting a launch Bancor network, I think it be a very nice project on a smart contracts, it have has great potential.
Activity: 537

I have the same feeling like you. The result is I don't have enough ETH coins to buy Bancor tokens. That's really a sad story. Sad Sad
Thats partly why i have BTC sat waiting for any BNT sell offs, i cannot buy eth at 0.14 its way too high, also its going to tumble again when the BNT rally finishes which will be bad for any one buying eth now to swap to BNT

edit - infact the only winners here short term will be the ones who bought eth last week to just sell today

You guys really think it's only because of Bancor that Ether prices are going through the roof?
Yeah theres no other reason for this crazy spike. unless you know something i have missed?

There is Ethereum conference in China and everyone is preparing for a usual ETH pump, so pople want to hold as much as possible.

Fair enuf thats 2 things making the price crazy then. I still stand on a lower price eth come mid week :-)

No way, events like that usually create new floors. ETH shall be 500 USD minimum.

Activity: 162
Is the concept of Bancor sustainable?

I don't, I think he's in denial - understandable.
watch as this all blows over and eth goes sub 0.14 then come back
guys, what wallet do you use?

it sais to not send found from a exchanger account, so what ETH wallet to use?

i dont find something like  electrum for eth...

https://www.myetherwallet.com
Activity: 262
guys, what wallet do you use?

it sais to not send found from a exchanger account, so what ETH wallet to use?

i dont find something like  electrum for eth...

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

I don't, I think he's in denial - understandable.
Jump to: