Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 390. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Wow, why haven't I bought enough ETH yesterday..

I have the same feeling like you. The result is I don't have enough ETH coins to buy Bancor tokens. That's really a sad story. Sad Sad
Thats partly why i have BTC sat waiting for any BNT sell offs, i cannot buy eth at 0.14 its way too high, also its going to tumble again when the BNT rally finishes which will be bad for any one buying eth now to swap to BNT

edit - infact the only winners here short term will be the ones who bought eth last week to just sell today

Good strategy, wait until eth is 1.14 before trading your btc for it.

You guys really think it's only because of Bancor that Ether prices are going through the roof?
Yeah theres no other reason for this crazy spike. unless you know something i have missed?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I have the same feeling like you. The result is I don't have enough ETH coins to buy Bancor tokens. That's really a sad story. Sad Sad
Thats partly why i have BTC sat waiting for any BNT sell offs, i cannot buy eth at 0.14 its way too high, also its going to tumble again when the BNT rally finishes which will be bad for any one buying eth now to swap to BNT

edit - infact the only winners here short term will be the ones who bought eth last week to just sell today

You guys really think it's only because of Bancor that Ether prices are going through the roof?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

Activity: 162
what is the cap? why is it hidden?

thank you
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
We are at the range of LISK? https://coinmarketcap.com/

-> Lisk was pumped already and we start there without any exchange and pump and dump?.  At the current ETH Price much too expansive.
Activity: 294
Can I not simply use exodus to partake in the ICO?

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
three words: waaaaaaaay too expensive
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

My tatic is going to be splitting my investment into 2 parts. ETH to ICO and BTC sat waiting for any sell offs. Good luck everyone :-)
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
So what happened to the Bounty pages/communities? I still had bounties that were pending reward but now the site appears blank to me?

The same issue to me. I can't open the bounty page right now. I guess the Bancor bounty team is doing something on the page.
In my etherwallet l need to add BNT manually before y can see it or it's automatic ?

Have you a response for this question ?

You will get BNT immediately when the ETH arrived at the foundraiser address. It is very easy and simple.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
In my etherwallet l need to add BNT manually before y can see it or it's automatic ?

Have you a response for this question ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
So what happened to the Bounty pages/communities? I still had bounties that were pending reward but now the site appears blank to me?
Activity: 422
LOL,

390M cap?

What a joke. I will wait for exchanges Smiley
Activity: 392
Is anyone watching whats going on with ethereum right now market is crazy going up and down by huge volumes.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Cant believe how many people are sending Eth to the bancor ico addy already. idiots

https://etherscan.io/address/0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710

It seems not a test because the quantity is not just small.

Why did all the transactions not be confirmed? Can the smart contract to make it reject any transactions if the time does not hit zero?
Yes, the contract is rejecting them, they are losing just the consumed gas.
Cant believe how many people are sending Eth to the bancor ico addy already. idiots

It seems not a test because the quantity is not just small.

Why did all the transactions not be confirmed? Can the smart contract to make it reject any transactions if the timer does not hit zero?

Jump to: