Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 422. (Read 375732 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
When this secret will be revealed about that unspecific hard cap what is limit there if all coins sold out during 1st hours than we will able to know about that how many tokens will be created during sale round?

It is irrelevant beacuse everyone will send their money during the first hour and all that money will be accepted. This is why this ICO is badly constructed. It's like having uncapped ICO. They should add hard cap limit of 100 million or lower. Otherwise the contract can accept 100 million, 200 million, 300 million or any amount sent. This way one whale can buy huge percentage of coins, which is exactly opposite that we would like. The coin will be dominated by huge players.

You're talking about speculation

If its 1 hour, how can a whale buy huge percentage of coins? I think they can't. Everyone can buy in that single hour. Look at BAT ICO, few whales bought it in seconds and now its 10x the ICO marketcap lol. I think time cap is far better but should be supported by some value cap too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
RIP Bancor ICO
why did you say that. can you please share if you have something you know? I'm thinking of investing. Huh
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Looking forward to the ICO very much. That minimum 1 hour time period is really tricky..
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I'm also ready for this adventure because it has a lot of fun and there is security for funds too. I hope all investors will be happy when this coin will be open for trading it has great hype which is making it most demanded.
Activity: 43
So if this will raise 200+ millions wont that crash all other ICOs?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You know everyone low-key wants a capped ICO so it can cause fomo and give us great 5x next day short term gains. (Greed is Good) Huh

Whale or no whale, it's all about profits. If you noticed..Limited edition Jordan shoes are an easy quick flip for profits in the real world market because well... they are limited and not everyone can buy them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
When this secret will be revealed about that unspecific hard cap what is limit there if all coins sold out during 1st hours than we will able to know about that how many tokens will be created during sale round?

It is irrelevant beacuse everyone will send their money during the first hour and all that money will be accepted. This is why this ICO is badly constructed. It's like having uncapped ICO. They should add hard cap limit of 100 million or lower. Otherwise the contract can accept 100 million, 200 million, 300 million or any amount sent. This way one whale can buy huge percentage of coins, which is exactly opposite that we would like. The coin will be dominated by huge players.

You're talking about speculation
Activity: 182
The proportion for contributors is getting smaller lately. Especially after Gnosis crowdsale.
Anybody else noticed that?
Activity: 3
People seem to complain if there is a cap no matter whether its low or high and now people are fudding about it cause there is no cap. It seems people are unhappy no matter how an ICO is structured.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256

"Fixed Price: 0.01 ETH per 1 BNT (i.e. 100 BNT per 1 ETH)"

$2.44 per bancor? =)))))

Bounties charged in what then units?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Thanks for update my ETH are prepared.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
When will we know the cap?
Activity: 192
guys.. uncapped ICO?

come on..

not gonna send my ETH For that... but gonna get my bounties tho~
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
All Inventions invested with ETH. Why I don't know what the structure is abnormal in bancor.
Activity: 11
Not a fan of this uncapped ICO either...
...then again, maybe many people will stay passive and not send their ETH until just before the 1 hour limit to see if/when the cap gets revealed?

I am definitely mad that I paid the Bitcoin Suisse Fees for nothing Angry
Activity: 247
Blockchain will change the world.
Hello guys. I am new in ICO world and I would really appreciate your help. I am still not sure how can I invest in Bancor? When they reveal address I should just send ETH from myetherwallet and as return they will send me BNT? Please help me to understand more how it works. Thank you so much.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

It looking confused what is mean by hidden cap I don't understand so anybody can explain about this. Conversion rate sounds nice I hope this ICO will be very huge because it has great hype at the moment.

It means that everyone who sends money during the first hours will get Bancor.
If not enought money is collected during the first hour, the crowdsale will take longer, until specific unknown amount is reached. But let's be honest here, we all know that the hype is real and any limit will be reached immediately. So everyone, whale and small investors, sending ETH during first hour will get Bancor and the presale will not end.
Jump to: