Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 423. (Read 375732 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It was described in whitepaper, that CRR can be changed by the token creator (unless it is set to permanent). I understand that choice in the initial phase of the project. One thing I do not understand is why it is not possible to invest with other tokens. I respect team's choice, but I think it would be much better if it was possible to invest with other Ethereum tokens too, with each token having it's own basket. Can we change this and accept other tokens too?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
I have to agree. It's like accepting all the ETH that is sent your way. It is cool to get in but if everyone is getting in and there is no limit, the coin will not give investors profits.

i am also not onboard with no limit for an hour, there has to be some limit and everyone can get fare share we can have max limit per wallet of certain number every 5 minutes
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
So, constant reserve ratio is not really constant in crypto world...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

It looking confused what is mean by hidden cap I don't understand so anybody can explain about this. Conversion rate sounds nice I hope this ICO will be very huge because it has great hype at the moment.

It means that they've set a market cap, but it is not known beforehand. When 80% of the cap is reached, they're going to make the cap public.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Are we going to create such as seed wings . To be only ETH is not a problem . I'm saving up for bancor .
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

It looking confused what is mean by hidden cap I don't understand so anybody can explain about this. Conversion rate sounds nice I hope this ICO will be very huge because it has great hype at the moment.
Activity: 334
I have to agree. It's like accepting all the ETH that is sent your way. It is cool to get in but if everyone is getting in and there is no limit, the coin will not give investors profits.
Activity: 537
Regarding ICO terms

What? Is this a joke?

Basically, we are getting an ICO that is not capped (technically during the first hour people can send 200 million or 300 million or 500 million USD which they will probably do, and the ICO will continue regardless). Aragon ICO collected 25 million in one minute, BAT even more, so Bancor can collect 900 million without a problem, good for developers and bounty hunters, not so good for investors.

Also initial CRR only 10%? With that amount collected (or any amount collected) you could definitely pick better CRR. Unless you are afraid that people will start dumping immediately. (Remember, that you can give your Bancor token back but for lower price if everyone starts selling and exchage is not required for that).

Also, why are you collecting only ETH? You should collect other ERC20 tokens too. What about collecting Wings tokens, you have partnership with them? And what about Aragon, which is one of the biggest crypto projects? Or any other ERC20 tokens? You are aiming to have token changers without those tokens?

Seriously, this is greed at it's finest. I really liked the project and now I am not cool with those terms. Change your mind and alter those terms:

- create hard cap at 100 million or lower
- accept other tokens (perhaps 10 million USD in various tokens that will sum up to 100 million)
- change the CRR

I think that most of us were expecting capping it high, at 100 million or even higher, but time capping the ICO is same as not capping it at all.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
OP is too small to be really of significant use. I still have to visit the site and scan the whitepaper for even simple info. Distribution, roadmap should be clearly stated there in op.

How about you refund me my money that I put into your ICO you scamming assholes
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Is this the same bancor that's linked to the status coin project?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
OP is too small to be really of significant use. I still have to visit the site and scan the whitepaper for even simple info. Distribution, roadmap should be clearly stated there in op.
Activity: 4
"For this reason, we’ve decided to allow a short, “minimum time” — 1 hour — during which all contributions will be accepted regardless of the cap."

At least everyone will have a chance to contribute to the project with low gas levels Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Great news that we have an ico date now. I thought that ico run on the bancor.network. But dao wings is good choice also i think.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10

"Fixed Price: 0.01 ETH per 1 BNT (i.e. 100 BNT per 1 ETH)"

$2.44 per bancor? =)))))

Orr
Activity: 27
Dear community,

We have released the token allocation event details on our blog: https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-contribution-token-creation-terms-48cc85a63812
All questions are welcome, but please be patient as we are fielding hundreds of inbound messages per day, preparing for the event itself and continuing to work on the platform full-speed ahead...

The Bancor Team
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Can someone explain to me why new crypto startups need their own token? Why not fund themselves with existing ones?

This way more suckers give them their money.
Activity: 49
Can someone explain to me why new crypto startups need their own token? Why not fund themselves with existing ones?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Krausejle tracking blockstarter.co
Wings in the list. Bancor did not find
Jump to: