Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 424. (Read 375675 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Also bought some via Bitcoin Suisse. Waiting for the tokens to be sent.
Activity: 392
Just bought some Bancor couple of days ago. Good luck!
Activity: 406
Yes, Wings will be used to evaluate and promote Bancor ICO. Read how Wings work. Bancor will be the first ICO on Wings. And people who will buy Wings before the presale and use it on Wings platform to rate Bancor will be eligible for bounties from those predictions.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
It's closer to midnight where I am. I'm just going to wait till tomorrow.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Any updates on the look of the ico yet?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I dont understand your statement.
Based on what the devs said in telegram they said WAVES gonna be the 6th bounty program.
They didnt say that they will conduct the ico on WAVES platform.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10

No we can't use Wings to buy this token only ETH will be accepted for this. Wings will facilitate to host this ICO on their platform so everything looking into great direction.

I don't know much about WINGS platform. Does it have any advantages for investors? I just really don't want to see 35 sec sold out like in BAT again. :C

Don't worry about it being sold out like BAT, it won't be... people have been able to invest in the ICO for over a week via bitcoinsuisse where they can use FIAT (several currencies) or BTC or ETH, yet they only raised the equivalent of 11,000 ETH.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Is there any separated bounty thread for this project?
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i think it is a good program.i will join the signature.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Good cooperation, hopefully can follow the success of wings Smiley

No we can't use Wings to buy this token only ETH will be accepted for this. Wings will facilitate to host this ICO on their platform so everything looking into great direction.

I guess WINGS token will be accepted too but let's for the offical annoucement. After all Bancor needs WINGS in their reserves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
WINGS is alpha mode, are we able to create an account ?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

I don't know much about WINGS platform. Does it have any advantages for investors? I just really don't want to see 35 sec sold out like in BAT again. :C
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Guys, I don't have much capital, but I like this project and I'm ready to embark.
Can you clarify if I will be able to pay with fiat/bank transfer using this? Or I still have to pay with btc/eth even if I fill this one? Please advise.
https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
This just out. Bancor to use WINGS for their crowdfunding.

Can you link the source?
This just out. Bancor to use WINGS for their crowdfunding.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Where can I find a list of all ECR20 tokens currently available?

Go to myetherwallet and you can see the top ERC20 tokens available in the market. I recommend it to you because they only list a legit token.
Jump to: