Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 426. (Read 375757 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Where is the details of Bancor ICO? I have not found it!

They change the ICO date. And they haven't release the full terms

We need to be patient . I think they will announce the day .
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Can someone please explain what's the point of the BGT token on the network ? At what moment it is needed if we can use any other token ?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
why no chinese TRANSLATIONS?

Because the OP is not updating yet the ANN thread same as translation, I saw on the Bancor app that almost the translation of all language are completed. I'm also looking for the local translation for my country but it is still not listed here. The bounty manager must create a separate thread in able to discuss bounty in right thread and don't mixed up here.

You can read the Chinese whitepaper here: https://bancor.network/static/Bancor_Protocol_Whitepaper_cn.pdf
Activity: 280
i have joined telegram channel and messenger .,. ? what i next do,.., ?? thanks.,..,
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
whats your thing about the ICO price ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
I imagine it will be released in 2 hrs since it will be 10:00 GMT. I'm really curious what their conversion rate will be for ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yes, details of the ICO will be released today.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This ICO is going to end in seconds as well

what makes you say that? You have been able to invest via bitcoinsuisse for around a week now, you have plenty of time to invest.

Because of a solid fundamentals behind this project, all you need to do is to read the whitepaper, the idea sound abstract to some people because they don't understand the project
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
How does Bancor compare to 0x?
0x is a next-generation decentralized exchange that aims to solve some of the scalability and cost challenges of current decentralized exchange solutions. Unlike Bancor, 0x uses the classic exchange model of matching bid and ask orders to facilitate transactions between two parties. The Bancor protocol works differently than the existing exchange model since it does not require matching two parties in order to facilitate an asset conversion transaction, thus enabling continuous liquidity for assets at any time and scale.

So    will bancor  replace ethereum technology or  will function alongside ethereum technology ?
Activity: 104

They change the ICO date. And they haven't release the full terms
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Wish to learn more about the sales term of the ICO. If it is capped, I am afraid it will repeat the BAT worse case scenario for small investors.
Activity: 61
pay attention to this project
Activity: 363
This ICO is going to end in seconds as well

what makes you say that? You have been able to invest via bitcoinsuisse for around a week now, you have plenty of time to invest.
Activity: 154
what was the probleme with BAT ico ?

BAT is sold out in 30 seconds. Only 135 investors take part in sales.

Lol nice story ....is it better to fund the ico wallet from my krakken account or myethwallet ?

Myetherether is best choice to make invest in any ETH based project. If you would send funds from any exchange wallet you will lose it whether you don't access to private key there.

Tanks for your advise 👌

Do you have some action to avoid bad ico like bat?
Activity: 154
Now More and More people join crypto-currency invest, but don't have a good and expert channel to get the good project and good profit.  The market like sands.
So Bancor will provide a good platform and chance to make normal people to join this revolution. It will make a new beginning from now.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
This looks like an important project that has the potential to get people in traditional finance involved in crypto thanks to its promise of lower volatility. I think when most investors in stocks, bonds, etc. see that a coin has lost/gained 30% of its value in a day, they get scared off. This could help alleviate the worries of those investors, which will bring more money into crypto and help crypto's reputation in the financial world. I'll definitely keep an eye on this. It's got a lot of potential.

I am all for Bancor's potential, but would be careful with this line of reasoning. Just because it has a 20% reserve ETH in funds backing it doesn't mean it reduces volatility. Think of the reserve as acting like an order book with a 20% market depth, with a price that varies based on previous history of buys and sells. It gives you immediate liquidity. However, volatility is a different beast altogether and isn't related to the reserve. I mean, even if it was, if the underlying is crypto, that's as volatile as rest of crypto. Bancor's selling point is price discovery and liquidity, not reduced volatility.
legendary
Activity: 1227
Merit: 1000
This looks like an important project that has the potential to get people in traditional finance involved in crypto thanks to its promise of lower volatility. I think when most investors in stocks, bonds, etc. see that a coin has lost/gained 30% of its value in a day, they get scared off. This could help alleviate the worries of those investors, which will bring more money into crypto and help crypto's reputation in the financial world. I'll definitely keep an eye on this. It's got a lot of potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
what was the probleme with BAT ico ?

BAT is sold out in 30 seconds. Only 135 investors take part in sales.

Lol nice story ....is it better to fund the ico wallet from my krakken account or myethwallet ?

Myetherether is best choice to make invest in any ETH based project. If you would send funds from any exchange wallet you will lose it whether you don't access to private key there.

Tanks for your advise 👌
Jump to: