Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 441. (Read 375671 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Watching this one closely

Likewish - it looks like a very exciting project but since i'm too new to the game i will probably only go in with a thousand ETH. I made quite a kill on ETH in recent months!
Activity: 23
I have 2 days left ico no money not ready.  Angry Angry

They said that it is certain to be published this week - I have already converted some of my BTC at a very good rate and in time for the ICO so I am good - I suggest you'll do the same, especially if its very soon!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Huh ico not on 30th.
They already delay it.
Check the bancor.network page
Activity: 14
I have high hopes for this project. I'm just sad that I can't participate in some of the bounties because of my "activity" level. My original account (Maconi) was hacked and I do more lurking than posting so even that account's activity was low. Sad
Activity: 32
I hope we will make history
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
This is such an interesting, highly innovative project. I will be interested to see when the info regarding the ICO is released.

Getting this right will determine whether or not this project will take off or not. Set the price too high and people won't invest. Set the cap too low and many people will miss out and be angry. Leave it uncapped and you will get less people investing as it will water down the value of the Bancor Tokens... Though I'm not sure if that would be the case for this particular project due to the way it has been designed.

I think the best idea would be to do a time limited sale, this would give everyone a chance to invest and eliminates the risk of a couple of whales hijacking the token supply.
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Watching this one closely
ikm
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
From the whitepaper :

BANCOR token will be issued in a crowdsale scheduled for May, 30, 2017.

They posted a message that they were pushing the ICO date back due to bringing on some high profile advisors and they would be making an announcement sometime next week I believe to provide those details.  AFAIK, no new dates have been announced.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
So many different coins in the project, help clarify the picture, I'm interested in Shackesearars and Zuks, what is the price of a coin in $?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hi, interested. Question, price per token in ICO?
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
New date of ICO start already announced or still not yet? Would like to know that to planning own timeline and funds.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
check this Token Launch Report by Smith + Crown:

https://www.smithandcrown.com/sale/bancor-protocol/

So, BANCOR is backed by ETH at 20% CRR, token A is backed by BANCOR at 50% CRR, which means that token A is backed by ETH at 10% CRR. In fact, now everybody can multiply money supply infinitely by issuing token B backed by token A, token C backed by token B, token D backed by token C etc... and ETH reserve ratio of each next token will go to zero exponentially. Is this the point of bancor protocol?

yup..but you have to actually own the coins/value in the reserve...so i don't see why not.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I'm still interested in how quickly coins will go to the market, if I do not have time to buy them, then I will do it on the stock exchange. I think the project will be successful

The Bancor Network Tokens will be liquid immediately after the ICO closes. Via the BNT smart token contract (just like every other smart token).
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
this bounty manager is the worst i've ever seen

Why? What's wrong?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You will be also able to invest with FIAT.
Activity: 14

i've looking for this link.. thanks that i found this.. i am planning to join social media bounty.. i just want to know if it is necessary to have a facebook account? cause i saw that it should be connected to the messenger.

You can use Telegram instead of Messenger I think. You can also just pop in the Slacker chat and if you need other questions answered.

https://bancor-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When did you start the sales? Huh

They haven't started the sale. They changed the date.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

i've looking for this link.. thanks that i found this.. i am planning to join social media bounty.. i just want to know if it is necessary to have a facebook account? cause i saw that it should be connected to the messenger.
Jump to: