Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 439. (Read 375671 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I think bancor will redeem poloniex they love such coins and maybe he will repeat the fate of gnosis

I also believe in this project it will be biggest in the history such a amazing concept with fully operational platform for ERC20 tokens this is huge thing. Waiting for ICO and I think it will finish so fast.

If Bancor does what I hope it does, I can't wait to implement it on YuTü.Co.in's platform(s). Ironically, I'm in the process of crypto-commoditizing channel brands of the very entity that overtook Eyal's Metacafe - YouTube.

I'm formally reaching out to Eyal Hertzog in seeing if he desires to be part of YuTü.Co.in, serving in any capacity unless, of course, he's content to just having Bancor utilized by a small niche opposed to that of the second largest entity on the Internet after Google - again, YouTube.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)
muahahahaha...that is hilarious...small niche?  Grin this is much much bigger than you dude..keep dreaming Smiley

Look, I'm gonna be civil here and not call you a fuckin moron, but you're a fuckin moron.  Tongue Compared to myriad other things in the world, crypto is indeed a small niche; tiny when compared to YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA125wWsdbsG1XPenWcBkyg/videos

Who's dreamin' now!

TBC, I'm not dissing Bancor nor the user whom I quoted and stuck my dick up his unlubed asshole. That said, I stand by my assessment - SMALL NICHE.

what do you do with youtube btw? how are you an asset to bancor? maybe if you describe it well enough they will reach out to you
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
I think bancor will redeem poloniex they love such coins and maybe he will repeat the fate of gnosis

I also believe in this project it will be biggest in the history such a amazing concept with fully operational platform for ERC20 tokens this is huge thing. Waiting for ICO and I think it will finish so fast.

If Bancor does what I hope it does, I can't wait to implement it on YuTü.Co.in's platform(s). Ironically, I'm in the process of crypto-commoditizing channel brands of the very entity that overtook Eyal's Metacafe - YouTube.

I'm formally reaching out to Eyal Hertzog in seeing if he desires to be part of YuTü.Co.in, serving in any capacity unless, of course, he's content to just having Bancor utilized by a small niche opposed to that of the second largest entity on the Internet after Google - again, YouTube.

muahahahaha...that is hilarious...small niche?  Grin this is much much bigger than you dude..keep dreaming Smiley

Look, I'm gonna be civil here and not call you a fuckin moron, but you're a fuckin moron.  Tongue Compared to myriad other things in the world, crypto is indeed a small niche; tiny when compared to YouTube.

Who's dreamin' now!

TBC, I'm not dissing Bancor nor the user whom I quoted and stuck my dick up his unlubed asshole. That said, I stand by my assessment - SMALL NICHE.

dude ..you have a serious logic problem...unless you own youtube you are worthless asset for the project. do you own youtube? you are a unknown dude with a serious logic bias...so their SMALL NICHE is HUGE compared to YOU. got it now?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Something I don't understand yet. Lets say I want to make a new currency ("ImaginaryCoin" or IMC lets say). That currency isn't on any exchanges. How would I give IMC value through Bancor? Do I just make a value up (1 ETH per IMC or 0.25 BNC per IMC or etc.)? I haven't seen a clear outline on that process yet.

For a normal cryptocurrency the value is determined by its exchange value, but Bancor is looking to bypass counterparty. They say the price is self-regulating and will stay at market value, but what about coins without an existing market value like this hypothetical IMC currency? What determines the starting price?
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

Who's dreamin' now!

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
is ICO postponed?? please tell me haha

As you can see on the official website of the project, there is no countdown. Developers must make a statement in the coming days.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
is ICO postponed?? please tell me haha
Activity: 16
I think the ICO will be largest and fastest in history .
\

i fear you might be right - it is a great project and a major game changer, i wish they'll find a way for all of us to participate - it be like buying Apple or Intel at $2 a piece.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

muahahahaha...that is hilarious...small niche?  Grin this is much much bigger than you dude..keep dreaming Smiley
Activity: 23
I have saved up 30 ETH. Would it be enough ?

better than nothing!
Merit: 264
There is a total calculation bug at wallet on app.bancor.network. I ve reported this one 2 days ago. But its not solved. Anyone experienced this bug ?
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
When will ICO begin? I heard that it was postponed?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
I have saved up 30 ETH. Would it be enough ?
Activity: 361
Can you please specify on what day the sales were rescheduled. Or at least about a month.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
i can't find bounty program on this project. project looks like good. need more details.plz thank you

go here bancor protocol bounty program https://app.bancor.network/discover
Activity: 476
i can't find bounty program on this project. project looks like good. need more details.plz thank you
Activity: 16

I'll say, a-men to that!
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Activity: 22
Would it be alive immediately after crowdsale - beginning of July, or they need more time to develop it (would users be available to create tokens after ICO or they must wait additional development)? Also we will be able to buy it in June, I never participated in any ICO so I wondering would price be fixed whole time during ICO or it will be dynamically defined based on the public interest ?

I sure hope so! I plan on moving some of my ETH (bought for less than $12 at the beginning of the year) to bancor as I expect bancor to skyrocket as quickly as ETH did.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
I think the ICO will be largest and fastest in history .
Jump to: