Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 442. (Read 375671 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 255
Yes the manager of the bounty very quickly helps to solve the problem, I made some mistakes but I went to a meeting and helped to decide everything while there are no complaints
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
this bounty manager is the worst i've ever seen
Er why?i think this is one of the best ico bounty program , love the app rather than using bitcointalk forum and spreadsheet .
And the bounty manager replied to message really quick.

Owh you the vegeta guy.
Why?you didnt receive any bounty for everything that you reported? Coz if im the bounty manager i also wont give you any token.
I'm still interested in how quickly coins will go to the market, if I do not have time to buy them, then I will do it on the stock exchange. I think the project will be successful
When will the bounty program be completed, and when will the distribution be?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
When did you start the sales? Huh
Orr
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
We have just released a blog post about a new set of features we are working on for Bancor protocol called Delegated Account Recovery and Integrated Vault functionality.

https://twitter.com/BancorNetwork/status/868201176080187393
https://blog.bancor.network/delegated-account-recovery-and-integrated-vault-for-smart-tokens-cbb780768750
Activity: 1111
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this bounty manager is the worst i've ever seen
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
check this Token Launch Report by Smith + Crown:

https://www.smithandcrown.com/sale/bancor-protocol/

So, BANCOR is backed by ETH at 20% CRR, token A is backed by BANCOR at 50% CRR, which means that token A is backed by ETH at 10% CRR. In fact, now everybody can multiply money supply infinitely by issuing token B backed by token A, token C backed by token B, token D backed by token C etc... and ETH reserve ratio of each next token will go to zero exponentially. Is this the point of bancor protocol?
Activity: 1
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I heard guys from Bancor got some help from Wings team  Wink
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Bancor getting attractive day by day  Roll Eyes
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
sorry, I know you all are waiting, but the new ICO date has not been announced yet..  stay tuned for an official announcement in the next days  Smiley
this is as official as it gets! we just need to wait a few more days! good luck people! a lot of eyes on you  Wink
Orr
sorry, I know you all are waiting, but the new ICO date has not been announced yet..  stay tuned for an official announcement in the next days  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Orr
  Shocked everyone waiting for new ICO date
Activity: 350
will ico be announced?
was there any explanation I could not follow? Huh

The same question, because it's an interesting project, and I'm really waiting for ico to start.

lol 6 posts above is your answer ...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
will ico be announced?
was there any explanation I could not follow? Huh

The same question, because it's an interesting project, and I'm really waiting for ico to start.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

is there any official information about it ?
Jump to: