Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 457. (Read 375671 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

I always see this Bancor in many articles, some posts and some of my friends. I did a few minutes visit on their site and I also scanned their white paper but I can't see the distribution plan. Can someone share it?

what  do you mean by distribution plan?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

I always see this Bancor in many articles, some posts and some of my friends. I did a few minutes visit on their site and I also scanned their white paper but I can't see the distribution plan. Can someone share it?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I just heard about this project and read the white paper! It sounds amazing! Shocked
Is joining the bounty campaign still possible?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
WOW - I just finished reading the WP, for the second time - this is a major game changer - the dawn of a new era!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Is there any information about the upcoming ICO yet?

All details about terms and conditions about this ICO will be finalized very soon. Stay tuned to this thread or join their slack/ Telegram for more update in more quicker way.
Activity: 112
Is there any information about the upcoming ICO yet?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
how can we join the bounty? thanks
just visit this.
https://app.bancor.network/discover
U will find everithing there, but u need to register.
And my own question. Can i take part in two communities? Content creators and Bitcointalk bounties?

yes you can Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
just visit this.
https://app.bancor.network/discover
U will find everithing there, but u need to register.
And my own question. Can i take part in two communities? Content creators and Bitcointalk bounties?
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

this link Bancor, you can start the admission process.
after selecting the messenger, the bot will ask you questions.
you will learn that you are a real person. Bancor' s bot direct you to your personal account, then you will. this from the Control Panel social media, bitcointalk, ... you can subscribe to campaigns.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
how quickly the company end ICO ))
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
seems  not so much people  come  here  and talk too much . but  this coin has gained a  good  reputation,  strange thing.   have joined sig campagn.

thats because they didnt show much up untill now, they were in stealth mode
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
seems  not so much people  come  here  and talk too much . but  this coin has gained a  good  reputation,  strange thing.   have joined sig campagn.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
This is amazing project. I following @bancor  Smiley
Activity: 630
Yeah the number of tokens grows by leaps and bounds, interestingly, Bancor all tokens will support or that will only be relevant to ethereum.
Activity: 350
What is min and max cap for bancor?

just wait for todays release of ICO details Smiley
Activity: 249
What is min and max cap for bancor?
Activity: 249
Bancor is the gem project, I am ready to invest it.
Already is Monday. Waiting for ICO details from Bancor team. Interesting to see early bonuses because I will invest.

probably they are busy with their roadshow and development im sure we will get an update soon
Jump to: