Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 460. (Read 375656 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Can this be mined ? and if so how ?
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Nothing but a new way to get ICO. The entry barrier to do an ICO is really low, why we need a platform to do so? the reasons seem very weak to me.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Hi, I can't log in. I am clicking a sign in from Messenger. facebook Messenger opens . I don't see any connection.

my personal account, how do I login??? 
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I think we must wait next week when devs will say about ICO details and then discuss them.

I think so we have to wait for little more to let know details about ICO. The team is just preparing the all stuff regarding upcoming ICO so that I hope they will make attractive plan for this crowdsale.

Definitely a so;id project but the team has not reveal the detail structure of the ICO. I think more information on this will help potential investors make decision on the investment strategy on the project

ICO details should be revealed tommorow afair.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I think we must wait next week when devs will say about ICO details and then discuss them.

I think so we have to wait for little more to let know details about ICO. The team is just preparing the all stuff regarding upcoming ICO so that I hope they will make attractive plan for this crowdsale.

Definitely a so;id project but the team has not reveal the detail structure of the ICO. I think more information on this will help potential investors make decision on the investment strategy on the project

yup but im sure they will release it soon enough, they dont take things lightly which is nice
Activity: 630

Activity: 476
Everyone waiting May, 15 for official ico details. I hope it will be a maximum limit with bonuses
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Will definitely track this ICO. I'm going to check your bounty campaign and participate if I can.

Maybe in bug bounty,social media and translation you can take participate but signature bounty is only for member and above ranks. This is great project so you can support this with many ways to spread the words.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Will definitely track this ICO. I'm going to check your bounty campaign and participate if I can.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
How often does bounties posts are checked and calculated, as I see not many people have been awarded yet.. thanks

Only 2 weeks left for ICO, are you prepared investors? ) Cool

haha i keep seeing how much i can gather for an investment here Smiley so excited
Activity: 490
How often does bounties posts are checked and calculated, as I see not many people have been awarded yet.. thanks

yeah we are ready for Bancor ico Cool 2 weeks is not too long for ico live
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
This project is mind-boggling. I will spread the news.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Bancor project have absorbed many chinese fans,it will be a hot ico. Isn't there chinese translation?
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
If you still need translations in Italian, I can do them.
In the bounty page it looks like someone has already reserved the Italian translations, but in case of need please PM me, and on request I'll also give you more infos about my works.

I've read the white paper and I was truly impressed. Brilliant concept, perfectly explained, well written and behind the project you can spot a wonderful and crystal clear vision and understanding of the evolution of certain aspects of human society. If you'll be able to make it work I'm pretty sure it will be a paradigm shifting project, in other words a true game changer in a lot of domains.

Are you interested also in Italian content in the bounty page?
Activity: 392
Do not do an ICO capped higher than 6 million USD! Seriously, even this is too much. All the ICOs that attempt to gather more or are uncapped fail below expectations. Do not be greedy!

you realise there are many ICOs that gathered more than 12mil USD within minutes of their ICO? and dont judge the ICO cap before reading the reasoning behind it.
for a big company it could be logical to gather 20+ or even 30+ given that they cant do another round of funding usually and are mostly none profit organizations

Yes, they did, but that's because they were capped!
When people see good project that is capped, they rush to buy it.
When they see good project that is not capped, they do not buy it.

So the devs will collect actually less money without capping the ICO than they would otherwise (best recent example is Wings).

I agree a cap is good, just saying 6mil is a low cap, i wouldnt mind if they capped at 20-30 at all

This is basically like uncapped ICO! If they indeed decide to pick that level you will see it will stop at about 5 million. I think 10-12 million is max that is reasonable.
i understand why you would feel that, but have you ran the numbers ever? like take into account, the percentage that they move to the reserve + % that goes to create tokens to make the network stronger... + salaries over time + cost of servers + growth and marketing... these companies get 1 shot of raising money, unlike startups in the real world where they can run a seed fund then round a round b and so forth... i belive that 20-30 for a big team with a decent roadmap while they let us monitor the money they use is not bad, but even a good sign. people who think they can run a company for years with 1-12 mil are not thinking straight.

I agree that anything above 10 million would be too much. You seem to be forgetting that they will also get percentage of the BANCOR token and they will use it to pay the salaries and expenses. If they do not believe in their own project and they own token that would be bad. While I agree that 6 million would be a bit low, 15 million is definitely too much and it would be not sane to invest in it. Great project, but don't destroy it with wrong crowdfunding plan! There are couple of other uncapped projects or too highly capped that collected less funds than the capped ones.
Orr
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
- German ANN released -

Diskutiere jetzt mit uns über Bancor!

Jump to: