Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 461. (Read 375656 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Have been on the campaign for a week and have not seen any added token. Will the token be claimed after the ICO or as activities are done the social media?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Do not do an ICO capped higher than 6 million USD! Seriously, even this is too much. All the ICOs that attempt to gather more or are uncapped fail below expectations. Do not be greedy!

you realise there are many ICOs that gathered more than 12mil USD within minutes of their ICO? and dont judge the ICO cap before reading the reasoning behind it.
for a big company it could be logical to gather 20+ or even 30+ given that they cant do another round of funding usually and are mostly none profit organizations

Yes, they did, but that's because they were capped!
When people see good project that is capped, they rush to buy it.
When they see good project that is not capped, they do not buy it.

So the devs will collect actually less money without capping the ICO than they would otherwise (best recent example is Wings).

I agree a cap is good, just saying 6mil is a low cap, i wouldnt mind if they capped at 20-30 at all

This is basically like uncapped ICO! If they indeed decide to pick that level you will see it will stop at about 5 million. I think 10-12 million is max that is reasonable.
i understand why you would feel that, but have you ran the numbers ever? like take into account, the percentage that they move to the reserve + % that goes to create tokens to make the network stronger... + salaries over time + cost of servers + growth and marketing... these companies get 1 shot of raising money, unlike startups in the real world where they can run a seed fund then round a round b and so forth... i belive that 20-30 for a big team with a decent roadmap while they let us monitor the money they use is not bad, but even a good sign. people who think they can run a company for years with 1-12 mil are not thinking straight.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Do not do an ICO capped higher than 6 million USD! Seriously, even this is too much. All the ICOs that attempt to gather more or are uncapped fail below expectations. Do not be greedy!

you realise there are many ICOs that gathered more than 12mil USD within minutes of their ICO? and dont judge the ICO cap before reading the reasoning behind it.
for a big company it could be logical to gather 20+ or even 30+ given that they cant do another round of funding usually and are mostly none profit organizations

So the devs will collect actually less money without capping the ICO than they would otherwise (best recent example is Wings).

I agree a cap is good, just saying 6mil is a low cap, i wouldnt mind if they capped at 20-30 at all

This is basically like uncapped ICO! If they indeed decide to pick that level you will see it will stop at about 5 million. I think 10-12 million is max that is reasonable.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Very beautiful and creative project. I couldn't get into your campaign is not accepted as a signature member.

But yu have chance to get these with investing into this project. I also think this will be great project of the year as they have live network and some apps are already running on this platform so this would build a lot confidence and surely they will take it as serious investment.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Why do you push people to have Facebook or Telegram account in order to join bounties? A lot of people can't join because they don't use that programs. It's an interesting approach but I don't know why you pick that way. Also Twitter bounty is too hard to do. You just let people get away from the project after they see these problems.

Just install telegram and type your phone number, it's now even account and no real names needed. If you like this project just do it!
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Very beautiful and creative project. I couldn't get into your campaign is not accepted as a signature member.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Agreed with you this project is very promising so that I also believe it would get achieve the maximum cap so quickly more likely in just few hours after the launch of it's crowdsale. This year is much friendly for cryptocurrency related projects.

yup and not only their idea is solid, they already have a product which in itself is a new concept in ICOs not many had that + the team is great and even had a few "exits" in the past. its not a bunch of people who have an idea...

I agree with great team and promising product. 6mils would be too low IMO, so maybe set a minimum and some milestones to reach?

Agreed with you this project is very promising so that I also believe it would get achieve the maximum cap so quickly more likely in just few hours after the launch of it's crowdsale. This year is much friendly for cryptocurrency related projects.

yup and not only their idea is solid, they already have a product which in itself is a new concept in ICOs not many had that + the team is great and even had a few "exits" in the past. its not a bunch of people who have an idea...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 252

Developers will try to collect as much money as they need. But investors will decide whether they should participate in such ICO or not.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Why do you push people to have Facebook or Telegram account in order to join bounties? A lot of people can't join because they don't use that programs. It's an interesting approach but I don't know why you pick that way. Also Twitter bounty is too hard to do. You just let people get away from the project after they see these problems.
It's easy to do if you have read whole of the explanation on bancor's network. But it will be difficult if you haven't read the whole of the explanation before. Pick one is suitable for your self. Tongue
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
how is it possible to simplify the bounty? after all, the rather from people that know the more you will collect on ico, and so many people refuse to take these conditions, I think it's in your best interest why these reports you could automate or make easier the system

the system is pretty automated also everyone participating in this will realize how cool those smart tokens are which they are using to pay their bounties you just have to activate your brain and try to understand how it works  .. everything will be automated and in my eyes one of the best solutions for bounties since ico's.

yes ,the bounty system is sepcial , strong tech,  but a bit a of complexity at the fisrt sight  , it is fine to me
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
how is it possible to simplify the bounty? after all, the rather from people that know the more you will collect on ico, and so many people refuse to take these conditions, I think it's in your best interest why these reports you could automate or make easier the system

the system is pretty automated also everyone participating in this will realize how cool those smart tokens are which they are using to pay their bounties you just have to activate your brain and try to understand how it works  .. everything will be automated and in my eyes one of the best solutions for bounties since ico's.

I like everything, but these add their posts this last century
Activity: 350

Activity: 728
Merit: 255
Jump to: