Pages:
Author

Topic: ➡️➡️ [ANN] | [banned mixer] | BITCOIN MIXER ⬅️⬅️ - page 6. (Read 2237 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
The first round of the Review contest has almost neared the end - Royce777 is waiting to receive the last review.
Thus, the nearst days I will also choose the best review of the first round, although it will not be easy: many reviews are very cool.
This week it will be interesting for us in this thread to discuss a summary table of your suggestions and planned implementations - it is in motion at the moment.

If you recognise constructive criticism and suggestions, then the review campaign can be considered effective. I have seen that some suggestions are repeated by several users, which is an obvious sign that it is important.
I forgot to emphasize in the review that you need more activities on other channels. Twitter and Telegram are probably mandatory, you are currently completely inactive there. Given that all your chat logs from support are deleted after 24 hours, then a network like Telegram is really necessary for more efficient support.
Activity: 854
Merit: 772
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
To be honest, user interface looks so good that I don't want to leave your website. Everything looks so nice, well-organized and colors are so well-chosen, it makes me calm when I scroll down and move on different pages. Great job! I hope that's not only me who feels like that but I really am captivated with this.

By the way, why you use mixer codes over coinjoin? What is the advantage/disadvantage? By the way, as I see, you offer so called premium level coins in exchange of higher fees. What if I send coins from wallet X to your mixer, choose Premium Level and deposit mixed coins directly on centralized exchange like Binance and Coinbase and then they mess up with me because their blockchain analyses partner company detected that coins are not clean. Let's imagine this case, what will happen in situation like this? Do you offer guarantee for premium coins on top exchanges like Binance and CB? I'm just curious.
copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 106
Your Privacy Matters
The first round of the Review contest has almost neared the end - Royce777 is waiting to receive the last review.
Thus, the nearst days I will also choose the best review of the first round, although it will not be easy: many reviews are very cool.
This week it will be interesting for us in this thread to discuss a summary table of your suggestions and planned implementations - it is in motion at the moment.
copper member
Your Privacy Matters
The  [banned mixer] Bitcoin Mixer Review#1  that was recently launched shows interesting results!

The testers team gathered by Royce777 is really professional.

There are some ideas that have already been implemented in hot pursuit, there are some shortcomings that have been identified, and they have already been fixed, there are moments where the testers themselves for some reason could not figure out the functionality.
I will wait for all 20 reviews to appear and show in the final post all the suggestions.
There are really interesting ideas, implementing which will take time.
For example, several people mentioned the lack of a night mode and, voila, it has already been implemented. Use it with pleasure!

I will definitely share all my thoughts after appearing of all the reviews!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Thank you so much for not staying away. It is very important for me to get as many comments as possible from the forum members.
I don't seem to have forgotten anything. I will be glad to answer all your questions.
I have provided a detailed review of this service here ---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62904448 , including above question and some suggestions.

1)after testing the service, I think you need to review the Tumbler Code. I did not use this code and made two shuffles after about 10 minutes. I got my coins from the same address I deposited to.

1) I did not find on the site what would happen if someone sent to the same old address after more than 24 hours, just a warning not to send.

3) You also need to look at the withdrawal fees as they are high. I do not know if it applies to all cases, but it is the experience of a user who has tried the service three times.

Other than that, everything is great and I enjoyed the experience.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
If you have time on your hands to work on some SEO optimization  it will be nice to see you rank on the first page of Google with the "[banned mixer]" search  Smiley
SEO optimization takes time. Smiley The work is in progress.
My search in the browser is also the same as the post above, the name [tumbler io] without typing the [.] sign that I entered is in fourth place. This shows that SEO accuracy is still weak.

Does it take a long time to work on it?
Your answer is too simple. After I visited the tumber.io site, it didn't seem like it would take long because the web display wasn't too heavy.
copper member
Your Privacy Matters
Welcome to the forum 🇹‌🇺‌🇲‌🇧‌🇱‌🇪‌🇷‌.🇮‌🇴‌  Cool

Thank you!

If you have time on your hands to work on some SEO optimization  it will be nice to see you rank on the first page of Google with the "[banned mixer]" search  Smiley

SEO optimization takes time. Smiley The work is in progress.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

Welcome to the forum 🇹‌🇺‌🇲‌🇧‌🇱‌🇪‌🇷‌.🇮‌🇴‌  Cool

Was trying to see what the internet has to say about you guys, and unfortunately, a search on [banned mixer] pings other mixers as can be seen by the screenshot..

copper member
Your Privacy Matters
Thank you so much for not staying away. It is very important for me to get as many comments as possible from the forum members.

You claim to delete logs, but won't this code serve as a tool to track user transactions after deleting logs? and how can you be sure of this without revealing his inputs?

Just know that no mixer has ever given a satisfactory answer to this question. The first time I saw it asked, the mixer closed shortly after this question was asked.

As you have noticed, there is a discount system in [banned mixer] bitcoin mixer and at the same time, this mixer does not actually store any information about the amounts of deposits of its customers.

How does it work? Now I will try to explain everything from the beginning and without technical details...

All bitcoin mixers that do not use coinjoin technology use mixer codes. This is a necessary functionality so that their customers do not get their own coins back when they mix again.

When creating a new order, the system generates an address for the deposit and marks this address with a unique key - mixer code.
The client makes a deposit to this address and receives his unique mixer code.
In case of repeated mixing, he applies his mixer code, and the system excludes for payments all addresses that were used for the deposit by this client earlier.

If the bitcoin mixer uses a discount system, then, besides the mixer codes directly, the system must also store the total amount of all deposits for each individual mixer code!

Obviously, this is absolutely unacceptable and impermissible!

Why? Because under some unfortunate circumstances, the mixer database with all its codes created during the entire operation of the system will get into open access. Such a situation will disclose the following information to third parties:

- the total amount of all deposits during the entire operation of the system
- the total amount of all deposits for each mixer code - each client (after all, an ordinary bitcoin mixer needs to know what amount of discount each client should receive)

Therefore, even if the bitcoin mixer declares that its system deletes all logs, critical information about the total amount of deposits in the system for each client will remain.

Not very good... Hmm, but how does it work with [banned mixer]?

Everything is simple. [banned mixer] does not store information about its clients' deposits. All information is stored and encrypted in the tumbler code itself Smiley

simplified form
Tumbler Code = Reverse Encryption Algorithm ( Deposit key + Total amount )

That's why the tumbler code is updated after each mixing: updated information about the client's total deposit is sewn into it and securely encrypted.

After the client enters his tumbler code, [banned mixer] system will decrypt it, extract a tag from it that is associated with the addresses of his past deposits, extract the total amount of deposits and thus be able to use the discount system, risking nothing. Using this method, [banned mixer] system does not need to save any long-term logs, as it presumably happens in most mixing services that use short mixer codes and discount systems (based on logic and mathematics).

As for deposit address tags, in practice, these tags are stored in the system for no more than 7 days, since during this period all deposit addresses will be used by other users and "dust" is moved from the system.

The system deletes all information about orders 24 hours after the successful completion of the task, and all correspondence with the support service after 48 hours. The customers themselves store tumbler codes. Deposit address tags are all that remain in the system. And even this information is automatically deleted after a short time.

I don't seem to have forgotten anything. I will be glad to answer all your questions.
copper member
Your Privacy Matters
I apologize for the long replies, my attention was focused on something else.

The children are up to mischief again Smiley

copper member
Your Privacy Matters
the answer to your uneasy question about tumbler code will take some time.
It will appear here the nearest time.
I will try to dispel your doubts.
Just know that no mixer has ever given a satisfactory answer to this question. The first time I saw it asked, the mixer closed shortly after this question was asked.
LoyceV find the link!

I will post the answer, anyway. I think it will be useful for many.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

LoyceV find the link!
copper member
Your Privacy Matters
Hello, I just came from your review campaign and found that you offer LIFETIME DISCOUNT
You claim to delete logs, but won't this code serve as a tool to track user transactions after deleting logs? and how can you be sure of this without revealing his inputs?
With your announcement came attention and haven’t visited the site, I must say I noted as Hugeblack on the log, code and lifetime reward. Clarifying that would speak loudly as to handling input and output data with respect to code linking, input/output handling and and the reward system.

Hello, Hugeblack, Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645
Before anything I would say welcome to Bitcointalk, a forum like no other where you can expect scrutiny from users with crypto awareness and always looking out for loopholes to fix/better a service and a whole lot of others that would be out for what they could benefit off these loopholes.

With your announcement came attention and haven’t visited the site, I must say I noted as Hugeblack on the log, code and lifetime reward. Clarifying that would speak loudly as to handling input and output data with respect to code linking, input/output handling and and the reward system.

Also, while this might blend,
Save your bitcoins from confiscation with the bitcoin tumbler
Bitcoins are mostly seized for fraudulent practices, crimes, and administrative breaches. If your coins are connected to any criminal activities, it’s bye-bye to your all so precious coins. It’s that simple!

I would like to flip the above and put the bottom ahead of the first statement like this;
Bitcoins are mostly seized for fraudulent practices, crimes, and administrative breaches. If your coins are connected to any criminal activities, it’s bye-bye to your all so precious coins. It’s that simple!

Save your bitcoins from confiscation with the bitcoin tumbler
This is just to paint a picture am getting and in no way to twist things but, a matter of clarification.

This gives the statement at my end, an arms open for transactions that fits into that category.

Am well aware that even without stating, those are some of the transactions that comes seeking mixing services and mixers can’t really differentiate which coins are legitimate or not as is the nature of bitcoin but, claim as in quote seems like such a bold move.
copper member
Your Privacy Matters
Salut!
The [banned mixer] Bitcoin Mixer Review#1 was launched today!
I'm looking forward to reviews and ideas for improving the service from the participants.
At the end of the first round and the elaboration of ideas from the testers, a second round will be held, where new participants will also be able to engage.
Don't miss it! The author of the best review will receive the extra prize of 0.01 BTC from [banned mixer]!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hello, I just came from your review campaign and found that you offer LIFETIME DISCOUNT

Since users will review a mixing service which enhances privacy, using LIFETIME DISCOUNT is bad for privacy as it can easily link all your current and future addresses, inputs and outputs, it's just like sharing a master public key.

Therefore, I am asking about the TUMBLER CODE as described on the site:

After each mixing operation the system generates a new TUMBLER CODE for you. We use a TUMBLER CODE to be sure that you will not get your funds back. The same code is used for the discount system. Please, keep it for your next orders and discounts. Notice that after each mixing, the TUMBLER CODE is new.

copper member
Your Privacy Matters
Thanks to all the customers who have already started using [banned mixer], and, of course, to those who carried out a DDoS attack on the system.
This experience helped to optimize the service and make it more secure. At the moment, the DDoS attack has ended after 3 unsuccessful attempts.
At the moment, the system has extensive functionality and provides reasonable conditions on the market:

- minimum service fee: 0.4% (0.2% in case of max discount)
- network fee: 0.0002 BTC
- minimum amount: 0.001 BTC
- payment delay: from 0 to 72 hours
- up to 10 addresses for payment
- extended discount system
- letter of guarantee

You are welcome to try [banned mixer]!

Clearnet: https://[banned mixer]
Tor Mirror: http://[banned mixer]
copper member
Your Privacy Matters
That's something that surprised me, especially since this website is new, So what is your strategy that can be up to 15 million requests?. are you share on social media?

I was surprised too. Immediately after the publication of the first post and 15 views, the project received 15 million requests. Obviously, the traditions of new projects meeting at the forum are as follows. Free stress test. The attack has not stopped. The system holds up, and that's fine.
As for social networks, if I made such a decision, the links will appear on the site.

So far the clearnet and onion browsers it's running normally. but the captcha still doesn't work, when I try to mix go straight to step 2

The captcha is not always activated and highlighted. The system works correctly. You can continue mixing.

that's a good idea. if you share your 100 btc, it will make people comfortable to use your service and not afraid of the money being taken away

There is a letter of guarantee for this. Anyone can prove mixing if needed. Never has the confirmation of funds capacity showed the reliability of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1024
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
15836600 requests, it turns out we have competition... at first glance there wasn't any  Wink
That's something that surprised me, especially since this website is new, So what is your strategy that can be up to 15 million requests?. are you share on social media?

Everything has been fixed, thanks for your interest in the project!
So far the clearnet and onion browsers it's running normally. but the captcha still doesn't work, when I try to mix go straight to step 2

No, I don't think it's a good idea to show anyone the addresses with the balances of the system, it's not a cryptocurrency exchange.
that's a good idea. if you share your 100 btc, it will make people comfortable to use your service and not afraid of the money being taken away
copper member
Your Privacy Matters
First of all, I would like to say a big thank you for the stress test!

15836600 requests, it turns out we have competition... at first glance there wasn't any  Wink

Is it a new project? I feel like I heard the name long ago.

Yes, this is a new project, and it has nothing to do with projects with other domain names, including Tumbler.to.

Show us your are trully a limited company. I can verify that

I'm afraid this is commercially confidential, you could try asking for this information via the feedback form on the website.

429 Too Many Requests
Clearnet doesn't work for me. Error 429 Too Many Requests from DDos-guard

Protection from DDOS attack was triggered. Now everything is working normally. Thanks to all testers Wink

which is from 0.001 up to 100 BTC. In case you sent us less than the minimum

Indeed, incorrect information is stated in the FAQ, at the moment the system limit for mixing is  temporarily reduced up to 10 bitcoins, you could see that when creating a new order, as well as when downloading a letter of guarantee. In the future, the mixing limit will be raised to the figures stated in the FAQ section.

Can you confirm that you actually own 100 BTC by signing an address?

No, I don't think it's a good idea to show anyone the addresses with the balances of the system, it's not a cryptocurrency exchange.

Perhaps you should fix it.

Everything has been fixed, thanks for your interest in the project!

The domain name is one word, very related to the mixing service. It can affect the feeling as if we know about this service from before.

Indeed, you are right! ][banned mixer] is a beautiful domain and very related to the mixing service!
Pages:
Jump to: