Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bantam [BNT] The world's first Crypto Collateral System | BTC Loans - page 13. (Read 32845 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 501
I confirm the receipt of 0.2 BTC .

Thank you!
PROCESSING

Please check your PMs

Hi, i have organized my collateral properly, and am ready to reapply Wink

Code:
== BEGIN PLAINTEXT MESSAGE ==
I, CjMapope, guarantee that these are my BNT holdings: 4924.37241309 BNT. I pledge 2,000 BNT as collateral and will hold 1000+ in wallet.

Purpose of the loan: To help demonstrate how BNT will work to users. I will hold this BTC for each repayment date, watching Bantam grow over next 30 days.

Repayment: Will repay before January 25th in weekly installments of 0.0525 BTC to address you provide.
== END PLAINTEXT MESSAGE ==

signed with Bantam addy ;     BJBuyNdqz5v9unCh2pAHpPSWyQvQk46NBT

ICZB/uIKehUEe2nFIy1rCAqW5jY9S6uGZL0Pa8gx+L63KR0ATueR8ZKSVSsOWbk9CZ8WJ7zgxizOPq1zIc//kgM=

PROCESSING

Please check your PMs

Hi , I need  a 0.2 BTC loan which I will repay until 26th of January.

Code:
Need a loan of .2 BTC

Purpose of Loan: trading and mining,

I will pay it until 26th of January 2016 in weekly installments of 0.0525 BTC

I hereby declare that I will have at least 1000 BNT in my wallet and will be pledging 2000 BNT as collateral at the address you specify.

Thanks.

H/GcYzQjYR8HfZVl2Ny7oUeHFRNHo1R3mTNeA64BQ1HLVs/49YZGZ8j4SQpzaAMQzrpL9PEn8or9jeqPFIOGjFI=

Signed with Bantam address: B5gtWNMUN4rqzsdTKVgXtrs23hk7vDNMi8

To those who have just caught on, The Bantam Project pledges to furnish up to 50 BTC in loans, every 24 months.

In order to back these loans, we are accepting Bantam (BNT) as collateral. This opens the door to a new era of crypto currencies where the focus isn't on some newfangled technology, but on the actual use of digital currencies as a medium of commerce. BNT acts as a lubricant of digital commerce that will ultimately allow each and every person involved in digital currencies to prove their own, or disprove another's credit worthiness.

This will lead to increased financial activity as more and more people become able to take on loans in order to boost their own capital and expand commercial/personal productivity.

Not only can Bantam (BNT) be used as (1) a representation of value, but as (2) a representation of cryptographic collateral and as (3) a database that tracks, proves and disproves the credit worthiness of it's users.

Also as a side note, we are in talks with the 'trusted' exchanges so keep an eye on this thread for updates as they arise. We will also be posting a map and full description of what we have instore for the Bantam Project during the coming months Wink

Thank you for your answer, already sent the collateral and sent you the BTC address by pm.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
PROCESSING

Please check your PMs

Code:
I, CjMapope, guarantee that these are my BNT holdings: 4924.37241309 BNT. I pledge 2,000 BNT as collateral and will hold 1000+ in wallet.

Purpose of the loan: To help demonstrate how BNT will work to users. I will hold this BTC for each repayment date, watching Bantam grow over next 30 days.

Repayment: Will repay before January 25th in weekly installments of 0.0525 BTC to address you provide.

ICZB/uIKehUEe2nFIy1rCAqW5jY9S6uGZL0Pa8gx+L63KR0ATueR8ZKSVSsOWbk9CZ8WJ7zgxizOPq1zIc//kgM=

PROCESSING

Please check your PMs

Hi , I need  a 0.2 BTC loan which I will repay until 26th of January.

Code:
Need a loan of .2 BTC

I hereby declare that I will have at least 1000 BNT in my wallet and will be pledging 2000 BNT as collateral at the address you specify.

Thanks.

H/GcYzQjYR8HfZVl2Ny7oUeHFRNHo1R3mTNeA64BQ1HLVs/49YZGZ8j4SQpzaAMQzrpL9PEn8or9jeqPFIOGjFI=

To those who have just caught on, The Bantam Project pledges to furnish up to 50 BTC in loans, every 24 months.

In order to back these loans, we are accepting Bantam (BNT) as collateral. This opens the door to a new era of crypto currencies where the focus isn't on some newfangled technology, but on the actual use of digital currencies as a medium of commerce. BNT acts as a lubricant of digital commerce that will ultimately allow each and every person involved in digital currencies to prove their own, or disprove another's credit worthiness.

This will lead to increased financial activity as more and more people become able to take on loans in order to boost their own capital and expand commercial/personal productivity.

Not only can Bantam (BNT) be used as (1) a representation of value, but as (2) a representation of cryptographic collateral and as (3) a database that tracks, proves and disproves the credit worthiness of it's users.

Also as a side note, we are in talks with the 'trusted' exchanges so keep an eye on this thread for updates as they arise. We will also be posting a map and full description of what we have instore for the Bantam Project during the coming months Wink
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
What am i doing wrong trying to solo mine and can't get it working .
My config for wallet is
server=1
rpcuser=GShaJ49XYD2QnNsN253ec8NFEYbdTKjCSG
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=21771
addnode=45.63.19.129

And miner config is
sgminer -k x11 -o 192.168.1.1:21771 -u BGso7apdt4sibbHtjN9UQyvBwmBG4F2kAj -p x -I 18

-o http://localhost:21771 or -o http://192.168.1.1:21771

and to conf file

rpcuser=BGso7apdt4sibbHtjN9UQyvBwmBG4F2kAj
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=21771
port=7788
rpcallowip=192.168.1.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
gen=0
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
What am i doing wrong trying to solo mine and can't get it working .
My config for wallet is
server=1
rpcuser=GShaJ49XYD2QnNsN253ec8NFEYbdTKjCSG
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=21771
addnode=45.63.19.129

And miner config is
sgminer -k x11 -o 192.168.1.1:21771 -u BGso7apdt4sibbHtjN9UQyvBwmBG4F2kAj -p x -I 18
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Yes, i'm testing...

I hope an exchange place quickly.

same here ... as you can see ive set some of the miners to bnt also ...

ive set some seed nodes - and need some coins to fill them so that staking can happen and continue the blockchain ...

they are open nodes now - and if anyone has any issues with syncing ( and so far - there are no syncing issues ) - then you can use the nodes to add to the Bantam.conf ...

these nodes are NOT official - and have NOT been requested by the dev ... these nodes have been setup as an addition to strengthen the network - and have voluntarily been setup through the granite network ... once the coins are placed into the nodes - they will not be removed or dumped ... they will remain the property of the nodes ...

if anyone has any issues syncing - just add the following lines to the Bantam.conf file and it will use those nodes to sync ...

Code:
addnode=bnt-seed1.granitecoin.com
addnode=bnt-seed2.granitecoin.com
addnode=bnt-seed3.granitecoin.com

if the dev wishes to fill these nodes will an equal amount of bnt - please pm me ... it no issue if you dont ...

have fun mining mik57 ... and everyone ...

#crysx
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
Yes, i'm testing...

I hope an exchange place quickly.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes i really like this concept.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
seems like a nice concept ...

watching ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Eerily quiet in this thread... considering this is a new coin.

Currency think this is another failure like all who are coming out and the dev is deaf when asked about exange not say anything ... this is going to be crap as a house
legendary
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
I, donnyespo, guarantee that these are my BNT holdings:22,072.45516677 BNT. I pledge 2,000 BNT and will hold 1,000 BNT in wallet.
Purpose of the loan: To help demonstrate how BNT will work to forum users and might as well take some time to 'invest' in shitcoins.Repayment: Will repay before January 15th in installments of 0.0525 BTC as necessary. 30 days not required.
Signed with Bantam address BDUuRMW2XrN2nVkbqjUmHys5VjnsWw9sgo:
Hzfm2ucKNkABhjnDRfw8jlvtSwnaDtJLoXoT52XhEs6NxcHAL+RufG/Aiuc1W8wxXHxeiazp2Gyqrto0CQmm1dY=
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Eerily quiet in this thread... considering this is a new coin.
Hi , I need  a 0.2 BTC loan which I will repay until 26th of January.

Code:
Need a loan of .2 BTC

Thanks.

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Code:

legendary
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
o and if you guys look at the source it's just another shitcoin clone. cloned zerocoin, ripped off peercoin also on it.
fail. make sure dump your coins guys the premine will make this dev and his lender friends rich.
and for those with coins without the exchage? good job throwing away your hash Wink
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Third BNT loan furnished to Shkbits

Transaction: 2755d30d1c396bc7f3d7669aaeedea2d32f316ee5bddeec64656ab08f16cc9e7

Hi,

I would like to request a loan of .2 BTC. If approved, please provide me your BNT address to send the collateral amount of 2000 BNT.

Code:
I, shkbits, guarantee that I will be holding atleast 1000 BNT in my wallet, for the period of loan and will be pledging 2000 BNT as collateral, for a loan of .2 BTC

Purpose of Loan: Trade/mine Alt coins

Repayment: Will repay before 26th January 2016 in weekly installments of 0.0525 BTC to address you provide.

Hz1PFhlbf5uPgb9104vfxnD1JWOYmIzsa3enWn1H6X9fiEYY/gRBoj3vjlBNF7P42wWLizSyXb/abGwzEwJLUtw=

Signed with Bantam address: B9im4eqqMguLronb7wEcsGZuz5Xk73tAC7

0.2 BTC @ 5% interest, 2,000 BNT held as collateral: BJRBd2infcw5ye7Fm2WpZQt8YyhcFD1GNN

Hi Dev,

Sent 2000 BNT to BJRBd2infcw5ye7Fm2WpZQt8YyhcFD1GNN

My BTC address is 1BhPFEJqrW4ogqkqKNTETvhcRgi7RRFoeL

Two more loans remaining during our first round.
Terms are below

The Bantam Project offers FIVE 0.2 BTC loans at 5 percent interest

To qualify, you will publicly declare the BNT address that contains your Bantam (BNT) holdings with signed transactions for verification and you will also state the amount of BNT that you are pledging as collateral. You will also state clearly what you intend to do with the loan, and how you intend to furnish repayments.

Required BNT holdings per each 0.2 BTC loan: 1,000 BNT
Required BNT collateral pledge per each 0.2 BTC loan: 2,000 BNT

Each loan must be paid, within 30 days, back by way of four 0.0525 BTC payments

Failure to repay will result in a default, and all BNT pledged in collateral will be seized and absorbed into the bantam reserve.

http://i.imgur.com/aryHeAd.png

BY PARTICIPATING IN THE BANTAM PROJECT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL OTHER TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.

1. Definitions

Collateral” means units of Bantam (BNT) pledged as backing for repayment of a loan, to be forfeited in the event of a default.

Holdings” means units of Bantam (BNT) in someone’s possession.

Loan” means a sum of digital currency that is borrowed, and expected to be paid back with interest.

2. Eligibility

Individuals with provable “holdings” of 1,000 units of Bantam (BNT) or more, become eligible to receive a loan of up to 1 Bitcoin (BTC) via the Bantam Reserve. These individuals must pledge BNT “collateral” which is separate from their BNT “holdings.” Pledging of BNT Collateral will form a covenant guaranteeing repayment of any loan that is furnished. Should this covenant be broken, all collateral is forfeited and absorbed into the Bantam Reserve.

3. Obligations

In order to qualify as an eligible candidate for a loan, you will publicly declare the BNT address that contains your Bantam (BNT) holdings with signed transactions for verification and you will also state the amount of BNT that you are pledging as collateral. You will also state clearly what you intend to do with the loan, and how you intend to furnish repayments.

Borrowers must maintain holdings of at least 1,000 BNT to render themselves low risk. We reserve the right to seize all BNT pledged as “Collateral” if, before complete settlement of their loan, the borrower’s BNT “holdings” are found to be less than the required minimum of 1,000 units of Bantam (BNT)

We may, at our discretion, refuse loan applications if ability to repay is deemed to be uncertain. We will refuse applications if the applicant posts a loan request from a bitcointalk.org forum account that is ranked lower than “Jr. Member.” Loan requests will be refused if the borrower does not have any verifiable Bantam (BNT) holdings.

The Bantam Project reserves the right to change or modify these terms. If changes are made, notice will be provided by way of public announcement.  You are encouraged to frequently review the terms to maintain an up to date understanding of the terms that apply to your participation in the Bantam Project.

http://i.imgur.com/a9vIz8V.png
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
exange?

i wish ... im holding enough of these shit coins to destroy the market, since the pow off the bat was fucked and i got so many coins. what a dumb idea, o and btw the stake % is like under 5.
just contact exchnages we will dump this coin asap make some cash
Pages:
Jump to: