Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bantam [BNT] The world's first Crypto Collateral System | BTC Loans - page 10. (Read 32845 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Nah, this is just a matter of a coin with a large premine, and then just a few people mining it until now when it got on Bittrex. So the dev and a few large holders totally control the price. I can't really see it remaining over the 2000 sat "loan out" price though.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
This has got Surplus written all over it...
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

;-)

Already trippled my small investment on this.

One thing is for sure, the dev/vc has got a pretty deep pocket  Smiley, thats why he got it pumped to 10k.

Mining cost was less than 1.2k untill it got listed to bittrex and pump started.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Dumped the last BNT also Smiley.
Ok, I have recieved the remaining 1000 BNT to another address.

So, I confirm the reciept of my collateral in complete.

Dev,

@ 10000 satoshi you will need only 500,000 BNT to raise 50BTC.

Burn the remaining BNT and take them completly out of Bittrex if you want this project to become successful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
BIG SCAM COIN WARNING ALL SELL ALL YOUR COINS NOW AND BRING THE PRICE BELOW 1000 SAT OR MORE USE YOUR BRAIN AND THINK AGAIN DONT MAKE A SHITCOIN DEV RICH
legendary
Activity: 938
Again be careful Certainly, It doesnt look be a legitim project:

9,945,000/12 months = 817397 BNT to be dumped x month to a price fixed of 3000 sat. are 24.52 BTC x month  it does 294.26 BTC for year. The interest rate announced and unannounced charges that can happen to them is just a camouflage, However they took much as they can say in one day, two days a week maybe pumping and doing a few loans and then they will run, The price will drop, The holders will claim a takeover to try of recover his investment, Everybody will dump, The price will crash, Its will be named a scam, The Developer Team will skip to anothers projects, And voilá will be Game over.

Dumped the last 1000 BNT kept holding after returning the loan amount.

Waiting for the collateral 2000 BNT to finish dumping  Smiley

lol you crazy person man you take loan get 0.2 btc big money for 1000 bnt
on market 1000 bnt worth 0.07 btc  Cheesy

i have my bnt safe for rainy day

Yes I knew I wont even make half of it by selling.

It was not about investment. It was about owing someone and you should give him anyhow.
It is illogical to charge for a prepayment and more without a pre-announce, @shkbits  only is manifesting their dissatisfaction maintaining its integrity which is worthy to be welcomed so +1, If every person in the world should sell their integrity for that amount so small then everybody better start to want more to his loyal pet.

Edit: I hope that him get a repayment.

Thanks for your kind words  Smiley.

I have got 1000 BNT, which is half of my collateral of 2000.

Even if they return it or not, it wont make them any less scammy.

Dev,

If you want this project to be successful, take your premine completly out of Bittrex and put it outside in some escrow account.
legendary
Activity: 938
It is illogical to charge for a prepayment and more without a pre-announce, @shkbits  only is manifesting their dissatisfaction maintaining its integrity which is worthy to be welcomed so +1, If every person in the world should sell their integrity for that amount so small then everybody better start to want more to his loyal pet.

Edit: I hope that him get a repayment.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Waiting for the collateral 2000 BNT to finish dumping  Smiley

lol you crazy person man you take loan get 0.2 btc big money for 1000 bnt
on market 1000 bnt worth 0.07 btc  Cheesy

i have my bnt safe for rainy day
Activity: 756
Ok, now the dev says that if I want to make early payment I need to pay extra 0.05 BTC, where was it mentioned before.

Dev,
you send my collateral BNT first to my account, so that I can dump at a reasonable rate now. By the time you unload your premine, this coin will become worthless. If I don't get my BNT within the next 2hrs, you can say good bye to your 0.2 BTC.

We are willing to accept all repayments, but based on agreed upon terms. If you wish to break the agreement by repaying early, you will be charged an early repayment fee of 0.005 BTC

The Bantam Project reserves it's right to absorb all BNT pledged as collateral into the Bantam Reserve should a borrower default. Which we are happy to do

Just so that I wont have that guilty feeling, I have returned your 0.215 BTC to the address mention in your previous PM.

Please return the collateral BNT ASAP so that I can dump them and be done with your project.

Code:
Tx ID: 6ed115691ceb9016893b06c174689c400007d716686bd0eea0dd96583b96f465

You're crazy? You really went first and repaid them the 0.215 btc? Oo

Man, I hope they'll send you your btn back, you're too good for them!

Waiting for the collateral 2000 BNT to finish dumping  Smiley
Activity: 224
I dump my all coins Smiley you should too and get out of this scam just sell don't buy this fuck coin
Ok, now the dev says that if I want to make early payment I need to pay extra 0.05 BTC, where was it mentioned before.

Dev,
you send my collateral BNT first to my account, so that I can dump at a reasonable rate now. By the time you unload your premine, this coin will become worthless. If I don't get my BNT within the next 2hrs, you can say good bye to your 0.2 BTC.

We are willing to accept all repayments, but based on agreed upon terms. If you wish to break the agreement by repaying early, you will be charged an early repayment fee of 0.005 BTC

The Bantam Project reserves it's right to absorb all BNT pledged as collateral into the Bantam Reserve should a borrower default. Which we are happy to do

Just so that I wont have that guilty feeling, I have returned your 0.215 BTC to the address mention in your previous PM.

Please return the collateral BNT ASAP so that I can dump them and be done with your project.

Code:
Tx ID: 6ed115691ceb9016893b06c174689c400007d716686bd0eea0dd96583b96f465

Thanks for your idea mate, but paying BTC for getting positive feedback is illegal here  Wink

Really? Didn't know that. Some users already farm positive feedback in more cunny ways. But doesn't matter, my point was that his rating doesn't matter and your attitude is legitimate, so just go Wink

Dev,

"Agreed upon terms"? when did we agree that, we have to pay penalty for early payment.

Send me the BNT first, otherwise you can consider me as defaulter and keep them. I will be more than happy to keep the BTC.

Dude, 0.2 btc is nearly 100$, that's not bad at all ^^

you won't have a negative trust, he's a Jr Member most certainly leading a huge scam. He's just a shill account, any ratings he gives is as useless as mine (and I got a useless feedback for most members xD)

Wanna do something? You give me 0.02 btc and I give you a positive feedback for scamming scammers to counterbalance his neg rating xD

Thanks for your idea mate, but paying BTC for getting positive feedback is illegal here  Wink

Dev,

Why do you even care?
Keep the 0.2 btc, you made a small profit and it's cool for you!
This coin shouldn't exist. It's just the equivalent of btc. If you can get a 0.2 btc loan with 1000 btn then everyone will settle the price of 1000 btn to 0.2 btc, otherwise you just have to default a loan.

Dumbest idea I ever saw!

It's just that, I don't want to get negative rating for a puny 0.2BTC  Smiley.

Otherwise 2000BNT is worth much less than .2BTC, I know.

Dude, 0.2 btc is nearly 100$, that's not bad at all ^^

you won't have a negative trust, he's a Jr Member most certainly leading a huge scam. He's just a shill account, any ratings he gives is as useless as mine (and I got a useless feedback for most members xD)

Wanna do something? You give me 0.02 btc and I give you a positive feedback for scamming scammers to counterbalance his neg rating xD
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Dev,

Pages:
Jump to: