Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bantam [BNT] The world's first Crypto Collateral System | BTC Loans - page 11. (Read 32845 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Ok, now the dev says that if I want to make early payment I need to pay extra 0.05 BTC, where was it mentioned before.

Dev,
you send my collateral BNT first to my account, so that I can dump at a reasonable rate now. By the time you unload your premine, this coin will become worthless. If I don't get my BNT within the next 2hrs, you can say good bye to your 0.2 BTC.

Why do you even care?
Keep the 0.2 btc, you made a small profit and it's cool for you!
This coin shouldn't exist. It's just the equivalent of btc. If you can get a 0.2 btc loan with 1000 btn then everyone will settle the price of 1000 btn to 0.2 btc, otherwise you just have to default a loan.

Dumbest idea I ever saw!

It's just that, I don't want to get negative rating for a puny 0.2BTC  Smiley.

Otherwise 2000BNT is worth much less than .2BTC, I know.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
Ok, now the dev says that if I want to make early payment I need to pay extra 0.05 BTC, where was it mentioned before.

Dev,
you send my collateral BNT first to my account, so that I can dump at a reasonable rate now. By the time you unload your premine, this coin will become worthless. If I don't get my BNT within the next 2hrs, you can say good bye to your 0.2 BTC.

Why do you even care?
Keep the 0.2 btc, you made a small profit and it's cool for you!
This coin shouldn't exist. It's just the equivalent of btc. If you can get a 0.2 btc loan with 1000 btn then everyone will settle the price of 1000 btn to 0.2 btc, otherwise you just have to default a loan.

Dumbest idea I ever saw!
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
wow nice trading, buy it from yourself. made some nice vol. attract more noobs into the pit.
fake buys and sells

Dev,

What about the concerns regarding the premine.

Anyways please confirm your BTC address to return the loan amount of 0.21 BTC is 1FXtXyXW2sr3dXuYj1DCDNyn46HGji4iyM as advised in your previous PM.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
dev i would like to request loan please see pm or have i missed first round?

Sorry, you must be ranked at Jr.Member and above to participate in the Bantam Project

ZERO first round loans remaining. Round two begins Jan 16th 2016

The Bantam Project is offering FIVE 0.2 BTC loans at 5 percent interest

To qualify, you will publicly declare the BNT address that contains your Bantam (BNT) holdings with signed transactions for verification and you will also state the amount of BNT that you are pledging as collateral. You will also state clearly what you intend to do with the loan, and how you intend to furnish repayments.

Required BNT holdings per each 0.2 BTC loan: 1,000 BNT
Required BNT collateral pledge per each 0.2 BTC loan: 2,000 BNT

Each loan must be paid, within 30 days, back by way of four 0.0525 BTC payments

Failure to repay will result in a default, and all BNT pledged in collateral will be seized and absorbed into the bantam reserve.

We are currently trading on Bittrex

http://i.imgur.com/kdl9yTx.jpg

Guys, to keep yourself updated on The Bantam Project, keep checking this thread as we will be releasing updates in the coming days. As well as publicly logging the loan repayments of current participants in the project.

http://i.imgur.com/a9vIz8V.png

I think party is already over buddy  Smiley

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
Dudes, this project smells like shit from the very beginning...

How could a currency be used as a collateral? That's SO STUPID!!!
If you got 1000 btn you can have 1btc loan that you can default (then you have exchanged 1000 btn for one btc). So 1000 btn worth 1 btc END OF STORY. So no use of this currency.

There is nothing added by your coin, nothing new, nothing innovative or whatever.

It's a big whole scam that's all.
reality overcomes
Ok, 400,000 is taken out of Bittrex, now only 100k on the largest wallet.

Dev, please provide your clarification.

Oh, please, clarification? That is obvious - dev is preparing his 9.9 mil to dump ASAP!
Ok, 400,000 is taken out of Bittrex, now only 100k on the largest wallet.

Dev, please provide your clarification.
reality overcomes
Dont buy this shit, dev is ready to dump
Just remove buy orders and don't let him dump Grin
250+250 BNT first 2 places on bittrex. Cheez, dev are u gonna sell yr stash already Grin
Or it must be couple of crude miners Roll Eyes

Dev,

Why are you moving around the premine like that.

500,000 at Bittrex
Remaining at B63UcR5iKPpXNSSM3iufzTGoCmKByE8cTo

Are you planning something nasty Dev?
reality overcomes
250+250 BNT first 2 places on bittrex. Cheez, dev are u gonna sell yr stash already Grin
Or it must be couple of crude miners Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added BNT to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
Third BNT loan furnished to Shkbits

Transaction: 2755d30d1c396bc7f3d7669aaeedea2d32f316ee5bddeec64656ab08f16cc9e7

Hi,

I would like to request a loan of .2 BTC. If approved, please provide me your BNT address to send the collateral amount of 2000 BNT.

Code:
== BEGIN PLAINTEXT MESSAGE ==
I, shkbits, guarantee that I will be holding atleast 1000 BNT in my wallet, for the period of loan and will be pledging 2000 BNT as collateral, for a loan of .2 BTC

Purpose of Loan: Trade/mine Alt coins

Repayment: Will repay before 26th January 2016 in weekly installments of 0.0525 BTC to address you provide.
== END PLAINTEXT MESSAGE ==

Hz1PFhlbf5uPgb9104vfxnD1JWOYmIzsa3enWn1H6X9fiEYY/gRBoj3vjlBNF7P42wWLizSyXb/abGwzEwJLUtw=

Signed with Bantam address: B9im4eqqMguLronb7wEcsGZuz5Xk73tAC7

0.2 BTC @ 5% interest, 2,000 BNT held as collateral: BJRBd2infcw5ye7Fm2WpZQt8YyhcFD1GNN

Hi Dev,

I would like to settle my present loan in full. Could you please confirm your BTC address.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Already on bittrex, interesting. This will probably only go up then.
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
There is any other pool beside suprnova?

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
What's the stake annual % and the maturity time?
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Sorry I have not read all the posts above, but where can I buy the BNT

On the most reliable exchange around, Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BNT
Pages:
Jump to: