Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 9. (Read 112999 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Will banx be adding Etherium?

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Not long now until banx platinum release aproaching 24hrs to go

www.banxplatinum.com

Anyone have any idea what this could entail? 

Is this a big deal for BanX?
Activity: 714
Not long now until banx platinum release aproaching 24hrs to go

www.banxplatinum.com
How can you say the price has been holding up nicely for weeks the price is set by banx
That quote of zsp is from another coin thread. It shows the extent of his analsys on projects. "The price is stable so its not scam after all" lmfao
click his quote it will take you to the origin.
How can you say the price has been holding up nicely for weeks the price is set by banx

so true. come on man people arent that dumb. im sure there are a few noob traders lurking on these threads but come the fuck on get real.
Activity: 756
any news about our retarded retired train spotter?
Cool
The price has been holding up nicely for weeks. This is not a scam coin after all.

Lmao hes a great guy  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Cool

Providing further in depth crypto insight & analysis.
The community owes him a huge debt of thanks.

The price has been holding up nicely for weeks. This is not a scam coin after all.

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Cool
Number 7 on cmc  Kiss
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
Fixed!

Sorry about that
There is an error with the system not showing the option to generate addresses. This will be fixed ASAP

Thank You,
ByronP
Yup it wont submit if your username and/or password are not in the correct format

Fuck sakes I must be real tired. Sorry.
Yup it wont submit if your username and/or password are not in the correct format
legendary
Reminder on Friday July 24th we will be removing FRC, MONA, ZET and the FIBRE markets / wallets. Please remove any remaining balances and I will also be doing a system update so Banx.io will be offline for a few hours on Friday.

That is all! You may continue your regular scheduled hilarity  Grin

We cannot log in to Banx.io the submit button is not working on the sign in screen.
No issue here using chrome.
Have you tried another browser/device?

Yes I have tried several different devices. No luck at all. I enter my user and pass and the submit button is still grey and wont let me click on it.

I checked with another friend he is on a different wifi connection and he is having the same issue. Cant log in.
Do you get the two green ticks on each field before you click submit?
Sounds like either your username or password is wrong.
Reminder on Friday July 24th we will be removing FRC, MONA, ZET and the FIBRE markets / wallets. Please remove any remaining balances and I will also be doing a system update so Banx.io will be offline for a few hours on Friday.

We cannot log in to Banx.io the submit button is not working on the sign in screen.

Yes I have tried several different devices. No luck at all. I enter my user and pass and the submit button is still grey and wont let me click on it.

I checked with another friend he is on a different wifi connection and he is having the same issue. Cant log in. How can it possibly be working for you if I just tried it on 2 different wifi connections as well as different PCs?

Whats going on?  Ive had this issue since friday but i assumed it was due to Banx.io being offline like they said it would be.
legendary

The most watched video last 12 hours on youtube  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOb6P8fY60w now byron you should have this on your exchange
I think right now banx are focussing on moving over to the bitshares platform before adding more coins to the exchange. Im sure when all that is sorted we will see new coins been added to the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: