Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 7. (Read 112999 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Doing some quick reading and I've gathered that in order to be a part of BanxShares I have to purchase a full bitcoin and trade that full bitcoin for banxshares?

I can't start off small? ;o
Activity: 1059
Merit: 121
anyone here wants to buy some small amount of banx?

Just send me a pm and i will give you a good offer Smiley
Why don't you sell on banx.io?
I've just baught small amount there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
anyone here wants to buy some small amount of banx?

Just send me a pm and i will give you a good offer Smiley
Activity: 1059
Merit: 121
Hello.
What does normally take time to deposit BTC on banx.io?
I have 8 confirmations on blockchain but can't see on my balance. The wallet status is TRUE for deposit (but FALSE for withdrawals).
Is it normal?

Upd: now that's ok, i've recieved BTC after about 16 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
I have noticed today my 2FA code no longer works.Anyone else have this problem? Even turned my VPN off in case that was the problem.

Works for me. Maybe your phone is out of sync?

working for me also, 2FA not working usually means one of the parties time is out of sync. If syncing your clock doesn't help then after sync trying adjusting your time in 15s or 30s steps back/forward as very rarely it can be the site that is out of sync with time. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
I have noticed today my 2FA code no longer works.Anyone else have this problem? Even turned my VPN off in case that was the problem.

Works for me. Maybe your phone is out of sync?

Activity: 756
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

I guess the real question would be why people are allowed to "trade" during an ICO? Having them exist simultaneously seems counter-productive. If you're trying to establish a floor and keep price at a certain level, why even allow shareholders to place sell orders? Especially when that will only delay the completion of the ICO?

The majority of shareholders have a 12 month hold on their shares due to their higher investment level therefore this stops them from being able to trade them on the exchange or anywhere.

There are a few that don't have this tie in and they are the ones that are free to trade their shares as they wish. This means that most of the shareholders have to sit on their shares and therefore it will not delay the completion of the ICO.

Plus the launch of our new marketing products will help to speed the ICO completion up as well.

Hope that helps

Simon
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
when banx capital will be avaible at bittrex, cryprty , poloniex ?
i think we need big market "pure market"
NOT ONLY AT https://www.banx.io/
I think we can expect that once the ICO is finished.
It's not in anyone's interest for Banx to get listed on other exchanges as this will probably prolong the ICO.

That said, if you want to get it listed on another exchange, nothing is stopping you, go get it done.

ok Thank's

What updates and changes will specifically come through this service and with what frequency? Trying to balance the use of yet another 3rd party service/app with what info we'll receive from it?

Can you guys not just do email updates for the important stuff?

All banx share holders will receive important email updates to their registered banx.io email as well. We haven't worked out a specific frequency for these updates yet but as there is news the updates will be pushed out Wink
Activity: 616
something something Bitcoin
We have a new notification service for any updates and changes going forward so you can all keep informed. The updates can be pushed to your phone or browser using Pushover Notifications.

http://banxnow.com/notifications/

What updates and changes will specifically come through this service and with what frequency? Trying to balance the use of yet another 3rd party service/app with what info we'll receive from it?

Can you guys not just do email updates for the important stuff?
We have a new notification service for any updates and changes going forward so you can all keep informed. The updates can be pushed to your phone or browser using Pushover Notifications.

http://banxnow.com/notifications/
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Quick question: What happened to the sell orders?

I just found myself in the same boat. It is nice that Banx is constantly evolving, but I'm honestly a little pissed about this. Mark Lyford... this really isn't how an orderbook is supposed to work at all. I see some ICO-related explanation for this but in all seriousness, you present Banx.io as an exchange, create an orderbook for Banx shares, and then at will, create a new price floor and cancel orders?

How exactly did you communicate this to shareholders? It would seem to me that you have the email address of everyone holding Banx shares on Banx.io. I don't see an update here and I am not going to sit around and read days of Skype group history to find your announcements.

I think you can understand why people in crypto are sensitive to market manipulations... and the real question is, why give people the illusion they can sell these shares when you're doing your best to prevent it?
Just my opinion, but I don't suppose there is really any other way to do it, there will likely always be people who say "I wasn't notified in time".
Some people (myself included) aren't part of the Skype group, or use this forum, or check the e-mail they used to register on Banx.io, but I do watch the exchange.

If the Banx price goes down, there's no pre-emptive things you can do, but as has been the over all trend these past months, the Banx price has gone up, so you could, like I do sometimes, pop a few higher priced sell orders in when you need to liquidate a bit.

Yeah, it is slightly annoying, and I'm with you on that, but I suppose I would prefer the team just got on with the business of getting this ICO sold than trying to cover every communications channel that the sell price has changed.

I guess the real question would be why people are allowed to "trade" during an ICO? Having them exist simultaneously seems counter-productive. If you're trying to establish a floor and keep price at a certain level, why even allow shareholders to place sell orders? Especially when that will only delay the completion of the ICO?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't I think.
Mark has acknowledged the ICO has taken longer than hoped, and as Banx is not on any other exchange, this does at least provide some opportunity (outside of direct trades) to liquidate some shares.

I just found myself in the same boat. It is nice that Banx is constantly evolving, but I'm honestly a little pissed about this. Mark Lyford... this really isn't how an orderbook is supposed to work at all. I see some ICO-related explanation for this but in all seriousness, you present Banx.io as an exchange, create an orderbook for Banx shares, and then at will, create a new price floor and cancel orders?

How exactly did you communicate this to shareholders? It would seem to me that you have the email address of everyone holding Banx shares on Banx.io. I don't see an update here and I am not going to sit around and read days of Skype group history to find your announcements.

I think you can understand why people in crypto are sensitive to market manipulations... and the real question is, why give people the illusion they can sell these shares when you're doing your best to prevent it?
Just my opinion, but I don't suppose there is really any other way to do it, there will likely always be people who say "I wasn't notified in time".
Some people (myself included) aren't part of the Skype group, or use this forum, or check the e-mail they used to register on Banx.io, but I do watch the exchange.

If the Banx price goes down, there's no pre-emptive things you can do, but as has been the over all trend these past months, the Banx price has gone up, so you could, like I do sometimes, pop a few higher priced sell orders in when you need to liquidate a bit.

Yeah, it is slightly annoying, and I'm with you on that, but I suppose I would prefer the team just got on with the business of getting this ICO sold than trying to cover every communications channel that the sell price has changed.

Still no payout for July. Is there any problem?

Arne, the reason you didn't get a payout is because you tried to screw us again last month. Your account has now been set to Banx payout so you will receive your payout in the next cycle.

If you have any issues with that then speak to Mark directly.

Simon

Some things never change...

Arne, the reason you didn't get a payout is because you tried to screw us again last month. Your account has now been set to Banx payout so you will receive your payout in the next cycle.

If you have any issues with that then speak to Mark directly.

Simon
legendary
I think we can expect that once the ICO is finished.
It's not in anyone's interest for Banx to get listed on other exchanges as this will probably prolong the ICO.

That said, if you want to get it listed on another exchange, nothing is stopping you, go get it done.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
legendary

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: