Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 8. (Read 112999 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
I would love to join Banx Platinum but all my money is still tied up in the ICO and cant draw from there, now i would have more shares tied up.Think you should have waited till the ICO was finished
BanxPlatinum was released to speed up the completion of the ICO.
BanxPlatinum = more ICO shares sold = shorter ICO
You have mentioned before about how long the ICO is taking to complete, BanxPlatinum was designed to address this very concern AND at the same time bring brand new fresh people in crypto.
legendary
Quick question: What happened to the sell orders?
Looks like the minimum sell price for the ICO has increased (I guess due to the diminishing $:BTC) for them to maintain their financing levels.
When the ICO min. price is changed it wipes all sell orders below it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I would love to join Banx Platinum but all my money is still tied up in the ICO and cant draw from there, now i would have more shares tied up.Think you should have waited till the ICO was finished
Activity: 602
Quick question: What happened to the sell orders?
Activity: 714
Quick question can you pay for the new banx platinum in banx shares

I dont think you can buddy. When you take out the monthly sub you are credited with 170 banx shares each month you are a member. Along with all the services on offer with banx platinum. So really your getting your money back in shares straight away.
Quick question can you pay for the new banx platinum in banx shares
Activity: 616
something something Bitcoin
Dividend received thanks.

Great work on www.BanxPlatinum.com guys.
You are using those traditional Internet Marketing tools and techniques to drive new investment and users into crypto, and that can only be a good thing.
Well done

Thanks Smiley BanxPlatinum.com wont be for everyone but it will drive new people into crypto Smiley

Nicely done. Although I think you're being generous by saying "3-4" legit cloud mining companies Wink

As always, glad to be around for whatever you're doing next.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250

You are using those traditional Internet Marketing tools and techniques to drive new investment and users into crypto, and that can only be a good thing.
Well done

Thanks Smiley BanxPlatinum.com wont be for everyone but it will drive new people into crypto Smiley
And Mark as you say you dont get people,the moment you dont want me as in investor there is a simple resolution just buy me out.

I did misunderstand you, apologies, i will speak to Byron re the SSN number issue

legendary

Well done
Activity: 672
Monthly divs collected....very nice. This project has a great vision and I am looking forward to supporting it.

Keep up the solid work everyone.
And Mark as you say you dont get people,the moment you dont want me as in investor there is a simple resolution just buy me out.
Maybe I did not explain myself very well.When filling in the new wallet and getting verfied you come to the part that says "ssn" number and thats for US citizens only and if you dont have one you go no further as you cannot click next without a social security number.So as I say I halve half a wallet,I can use it but cant get verified.
As a investor in Banx I have every right to pass an opinion on what I feel like and dont need others to tell me thats unprofessional and especially from the people thats doing it.
Activity: 714
Yep also recieved monthly dividends. Good work with the platinum release guys. Keep it up
Activity: 620
recieved my btc payout today as usual. good work guys Smiley
So we got a wallet made for the USA Bravo and if you dont come from US you got half a wallet.Not so much platinum as Tin.Sick and tired of companies who believe the US is the be all and end all,beginning to believe its time i invested elsewhere.Oh thats right you cant they wont let you sell out
Can you explain what you mean about this "half wallet"?  I don't understand, and would like to know more.

re you "Tin" comment, I think that is quite unprofessional.  Clearly a significant amount of work has gone into www.BanxPlatinum.com, and most of it will be in the back end i.e not visible, not least integrating affiliate programs etc etc
IMO to dismiss a teams effort so easily lacks respect and understanding.  Only a couple of posts back you said you would add BanxShares to your exchange!

re the ICO.  You know what an ICO is, you have not only participated in ICOs, you have also run your own, and you know how difficult it is to get it right.
Projects like Banx Platinum are exactly what is needed to get new interest and investment in Banx Capital. i.e it will increase sales of Banx Shares and therefore reduce the time this ICO will run for.

Rather than dismiss what you don't understand, embrace it, promote it, become an affiliate and sell it, for your interest at the least, if not for everyone else and the project too.

I don't get it either , but I gave up 'getting' people a good few years ago ...
So we got a wallet made for the USA Bravo and if you dont come from US you got half a wallet.Not so much platinum as Tin.Sick and tired of companies who believe the US is the be all and end all,beginning to believe its time i invested elsewhere.Oh thats right you cant they wont let you sell out

You obviously don't know me very well. I am the person least likely to think the 'US is the be all and end all' Wink
Will banx be adding Etherium?

We will be looking into it.
legendary
Can you explain what you mean about this "half wallet"?  I don't understand, and would like to know more.

re your "Tin" comment, I think that is quite unprofessional.  Clearly a significant amount of work has gone into www.BanxPlatinum.com, and most of it will be in the back end i.e not visible, not least integrating affiliate programs etc etc
IMO to dismiss a teams effort so easily lacks respect and understanding.  Only a couple of posts back you said you would add BanxShares to your exchange!

re the ICO.  You know what an ICO is, you have not only participated in ICOs, you have also run your own, and you know how difficult it is to get it right.
Projects like Banx Platinum are exactly what is needed to get new interest and investment in Banx Capital. i.e it will increase sales of Banx Shares and therefore reduce the time this ICO will run for.

Rather than dismiss what you don't understand, embrace it, promote it, become an affiliate and sell it, for your interest at the least, if not for everyone else and the project too.
Pages:
Jump to: