Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBC] BigBangCoin Pos Only | Mandatory Wallet Update - page 23. (Read 59978 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Does the wallet links at the OP have been updated ? Smiley
Removed after failed launch and uploaded new ones and added new links today.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Does the wallet links at the OP have been updated ? Smiley
And last i tried to make this coin as clear as i could. adding my personal life and code so i won't reply to anymore personal questions

When asked for plans of the coin nobody wants to know about your personal life.

Last try: what are your plans with this coin (after launch and getting on exchange) ?

my plans yes. smooth relaunch. already said working on some payment modules some pages earlier maybe you did not read them. exchange will come when the time is right (if you are asking me about dumping no i won't dump). I changed the interest to that form so the coin will last. The failed launch took me some steps behind. So reorganizing all my stuff.
What's the total amount of this coin?
7 million.

And last i tried to make this coin as clear as i could. adding my personal life and code so i won't reply to anymore personal questions

Last try: what are your plans with this coin (after launch and getting on exchange) ?

my plans yes. smooth relaunch. already said working on some payment modules some pages earlier maybe you did not read them. exchange will come when the time is right (if you are asking me about dumping no i won't dump). I changed the interest to that form so the coin will last. The failed launch took me some steps behind. So reorganizing all my stuff.

Thanks for the clear answer, mate!

No problem
Activity: 132

Thanks for the clear answer, mate!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

What's the total amount of this coin?

Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
Added password protected wallets
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
well then there buddy
good luck on your school project
Although i find those questions about my personal life irrelevant i do not have any problem answering because i do not have anything to hide
Any other plans besides launching & dumping ?

If you can see anywhere me telling anything about dumping ok.

So the Lefter1s account your using was originally a sock puppet for CaiShen Coin and now your using it to launch big Bang coin?
i am not a puppet. I used my username as i stated before because i wanted people to know the dev

Ok im going to state m mission hereas follows:
im your special Truth Agent from The Great Controllers
first question: where are you from?
i am from greece. I do not have any problem telling who i am
how man peolpe on develpment team
and what does this coin do different than all others?
There is no dev team. I am the only one. The plan was to release the new wallet till friday after saturday but that failed launch got me a bit back in my plans. Also remaking the code took me some time of the payments modules. For further questions i am greek, i am  29 years old, studied financies and now in college again for computer technician

So the Lefter1s account your using was originally a sock puppet for CaiShen Coin and now your using it to launch big Bang coin?
i am not a puppet. I used my username as i stated before because i wanted people to know the dev

Plans ? Dates ?

legendary

how man peolpe on develpment team
and what does this coin do different than all others?

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Pages:
Jump to: