Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 14. (Read 82727 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
suchpool not be confirmed in the past 12 hours. Any idea?

Coin dead
hashrate down, everybody sold, slow blocks
go mine something better
Chinese big miners Have sold his BBL
So it is time to buy
When up
No one dump
(If this coin not dead)

this coin not dead
Some garbage guys want kill this coin why!! the dev refused to give them part of the premine

Dev actually said he ran out of premine  Cheesy He is looking at long term development.. Good luck guys.
if dev could be a little more active, that would certainly be better, because right now, he is a lot less active than the troll...
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

Coin dead
go mine something better
So it is time to buy
When up
No one dump
(If this coin not dead)

this coin not dead
Some garbage guys want kill this coin why!! the dev refused to give them part of the premine

Dev actually said he ran out of premine  Cheesy He is looking at long term development.. Good luck guys.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █

Coin dead
go mine something better
So it is time to buy
When up
No one dump
(If this coin not dead)

this coin not dead
Activity: 303
No one like you

Coin dead
go mine something better
So it is time to buy
When up
No one dump
(If this coin not dead)
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Coin dead
go mine something better
Activity: 190
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My x15 sgminer was forked on sgminer-dev already :

https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/tree/v5_0-x15

Check out the lasted optimized win32 binary :

https://mega.co.nz/#!5FMEjBhZ!fvRKSBXpCehZIg9wQKCnCVO84Ow6QLnCFZDdUHqBoAQ

There also a "bitblockold" kernel working with older GPUs (78xx, 68xx ...)

Expecting hash rate on 14.6 driver :

270X : 1.85MH/s (1100/1400 engine/mem)
7950 : 2.4MH/s (1050/1250  engine/mem) (mine was undervoltage / can't push engine clock too hard)
280X : 2.9MH/s (1100/1400 engine/mem)

there's 3 batch file for 7950, 270x and 280x and 3 binary kernel if you don't want to upgrade to 14.6, but hash rate would be 5% slower compared to 14.6 driver, just update your pool, worker, password and run

TNX TO OZNBOY84!!!
Activity: 406
I'm buying some coins now, with new developments news the price just could grow like 500% I think
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yes, but you only have 2 GPUs Smiley. That also works for me - no matter what I set the value of "devices" to be, it disables all my other GPUs except the first one on slot 0.

Try -d 0,1 to disable device 2 and 3, does it work ?

If it did, I wouldn't had posted here about this Smiley
Activity: 303
No one like you
Hi , Im a serious follower of BBL , would never have guest it , maybe a post about were you intend to take this coin
What you have planned (development,wallet improvements, sites and the so on )
Just a little more indepth info , just to show were it and we are going with BBL!
and also to show the nay sayers , there is and wil be development to widen the BBL community!!
Love the coin and what has happened so far and am excited to see were we are going!

Thanks in advance!!
 Cool
Wait for Dev New Project about this coin..
Activity: 210

BitBlock added to becausePool as our first x15 coin!

https://becausepool.com/index.php?coin=bbl
stratum.becausepool.com:3394

Rent some X15 hash power at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/
Activity: 137
Yes, but you only have 2 GPUs Smiley. That also works for me - no matter what I set the value of "devices" to be, it disables all my other GPUs except the first one on slot 0.

Try -d 0,1 to disable device 2 and 3, does it work ?
Your work is impressive and I'm grateful for it, however I'm having some issues in setting up a good config for your miner on a rig with 2x R9 280x and 2x 6950. I would very much appreciate any help.

Currently sgminer v5_0 doesn't support multiple kernel per config means you can't use bitblock kernel for 280x and bitblockold kernel for 6950 at the same time  Sad
i might work around to get bitblockold kernel work with 280x too but there will be a negative impact on 280x hash rate Sad

Thank you for replying so quickly.

It's sad, because the "devices" parameter doesn't work also Sad

The devices parameter does indeed work if you use it in the bat command... I use it to disable my APU cores and sgminer starts with -d 0 running and the APU which is on device 1 is noted as off.

My batch...

sgminer --algorithm bitblock -d 0 -o stratum+tcp://bbl.suprnova.cc:3663 -u XXX -p XXX -I 20 --thread-concurrency 21712 -g 2 -w 128 --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 1800 --gpu-vddc 1200 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-fan 50 --temp-cutoff 85 --scan-time 1 --queue 4 --no-submit-stale

Activity: 62
@actualadvicebtc
...again more of this, WE have not dropped 1BBL on the exchange. in fact majority of our coins (160ish k) are gone due to paid bounties etc. This was a fair launch and we are doing what we can to make things even better than ever. There was no hidden anything when it came to this launch.

EDIT: also do you look at the exchange rates? why would we even sell? the amount we "pre-mined" even if we still had it, wouldnt even pay bitblocks server hosting fees for a week...seriously there needs to be some thought put into some of these replies.

hey dev, I was looking at buying BBL. Just want to know specifically how much was premined, how much is set aside for bounties, how much you still hold etc. That would be great, thanks.
Hi , Im a serious follower of BBL , would never have guest it , maybe a post about were you intend to take this coin
What you have planned (development,wallet improvements, sites and the so on )
Just a little more indepth info , just to show were it and we are going with BBL!
and also to show the nay sayers , there is and wil be development to widen the BBL community!!
Love the coin and what has happened so far and am excited to see were we are going!

Thanks in advance!!
 Cool
Activity: 90
This shit going to dead Cry
Not many mining.
Go away you dont know crap , i looked at your previous posts , you bag every single coin , 0% credibility!!
Activity: 112
This shit going to dead Cry
Not many mining.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Your work is impressive and I'm grateful for it, however I'm having some issues in setting up a good config for your miner on a rig with 2x R9 280x and 2x 6950. I would very much appreciate any help.

Currently sgminer v5_0 doesn't support multiple kernel per config means you can't use bitblock kernel for 280x and bitblockold kernel for 6950 at the same time  Sad
i might work around to get bitblockold kernel work with 280x too but there will be a negative impact on 280x hash rate Sad

Thank you for replying so quickly.

It's sad, because the "devices" parameter doesn't work also Sad

The devices parameter does indeed work if you use it in the bat command... I use it to disable my APU cores and sgminer starts with -d 0 running and the APU which is on device 1 is noted as off.

My batch...

sgminer --algorithm bitblock -d 0 -o stratum+tcp://bbl.suprnova.cc:3663 -u XXX -p XXX -I 20 --thread-concurrency 21712 -g 2 -w 128 --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 1800 --gpu-vddc 1200 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-fan 50 --temp-cutoff 85 --scan-time 1 --queue 4 --no-submit-stale
Pages:
Jump to: