Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 10. (Read 82720 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
bitblock to .01 BTC by mid July!!!

Idiot
Lol it's so pathetic that you sit and stare at a thread for a coin that you aren't even invested in... Can I ask why?  Do you have nothing better to do with your time than troll BBL?  

FYI BitBlocks Is going to pump with or without you. I am not the dev I'm an active trader on Poloniex and bittrex with a trade success rate of 87%. I'm confident that now is a great buy-in price for BBL as the dev's announcement is released tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Activity: 146
bitblock to .01 BTC by mid July!!!
legendary
Soo shojayxt is definitely trying to pick up some cheap coins lol

Trying?  I could buy everything out there for a couple bitcoin if I wanted.   I don't want this shitcoin and neither does anyone else obviously.  You shills can spam the exchange troll boxes all you want but nobody's buying your bullshit.

Such a troll lol

A troll making lots of btc unlike you losers wasting time with this shitcoin.

And who the hell are you with your 9 posts and just registered on June 27, 2014.

You're just the shitcoin dev posting under one of your fake accounts.

Trying?  I could buy everything out there for a couple bitcoin if I wanted.   I don't want this shitcoin and neither does anyone else obviously.  You shills can spam the exchange troll boxes all you want but nobody's buying your bullshit.

Such a troll lol
legendary

Trying?  I could buy everything out there for a couple bitcoin if I wanted.   I don't want this shitcoin and neither does anyone else obviously.  You shills can spam the exchange troll boxes all you want but nobody's buying your bullshit.

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Nothing you do will save this coin.

The logo sucks

You don't like it then move on! Did you get any prizes for trolling BTW?

I'll do whatever I want.  So piss off.

And to all the shills spamming the Poloniex troll box and giving me shit.  Go to hell.

LOL, great for you kid

Hey fool, I'm no boy.

But just keep talking shit like you have been.  Enjoy mining your shitcoin loser.

To the moon!  Ha ha ha

Too funny 

I did not talk shit, or pissed off every single thread likes you did. Only kids wasting time to do that. Not much time wasting to reply you because I'm an adult. PERIOD.

Lots of ignorant adults in the world.  So you're not saying much about yourself.

One last time,
OK, if I think or guess it's shitcoin or scamscoin.
Do I have to post that info in the thread? Do you think ppl will thank me if I do? Do you think it make me looks smarter? I'm not stupid person nor other person, let ppl decide cause we are all adult.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

The logo sucks

I'll do whatever I want.  So piss off.

And to all the shills spamming the Poloniex troll box and giving me shit.  Go to hell.

LOL, great for you kid

Hey fool, I'm no boy.

But just keep talking shit like you have been.  Enjoy mining your shitcoin loser.

To the moon!  Ha ha ha

Too funny  
you really should get a hobby... or a boyfriend  (or both) Grin
legendary

The logo sucks

And to all the shills spamming the Poloniex troll box and giving me shit.  Go to hell.

LOL, great for you kid

Hey fool, I'm no boy.

But just keep talking shit like you have been.  Enjoy mining your shitcoin loser.

To the moon!  Ha ha ha

Too funny 

I did not talk shit, or pissed off every single thread likes you did. Only kids wasting time to do that. Not much time wasting to reply you because I'm an adult. PERIOD.

Lots of ignorant adults in the world.  So you're not saying much about yourself.

The logo sucks

LOL, great for you kid

Hey fool, I'm no boy.

To the moon!  Ha ha ha

Too funny 

legendary

The logo sucks

LOL, great for you kid

Hey fool, I'm no boy.

To the moon!  Ha ha ha

Too funny 

The logo sucks

LOL, great for you kid
legendary

The logo sucks

The logo sucks

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
This coin feels like it's missing something...I'm not quite getting that warm, fuzzy going to the moon feeling yet.
legendary
Hello guys, We will be launching our latest addition to Bitblock in the next 24 hours, we are in our final testing stage now. Hope it will provide some joy to all the miners and others while we work on bringing up the value of BBL and getting our name out there so as to get added to the other service offerings out there!

Also, How do you like the logo guys that was just posted? your thoughts?

The logo sucks
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
7816   2014-06-30 20:17:59
7815   2014-06-30 19:22:40
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
We are still working on everything guys, Just wanted to touch base with you and let you all know were still going strong! Smiley

and soon you will never hear from 'them' again
same as MARU, TWE, INK, probably more ?
or you will hear sometimes, but nothing signifiacant
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
It looks pretty good.

We need to clean this up. New logo and website. Add some legitimacy. Also email to get on coinmarketcap.
I agree with a new snazzy , professional logo mate!!
Yes ,Let's do this!
Here it is. If you like it , logo cost  0.09 btc.
Official web: www.unlock.mk

yep + 1 on the logo much better than the one on OP. lool. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: