Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 11. (Read 82720 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
It looks pretty good.

We need to clean this up. New logo and website. Add some legitimacy. Also email to get on coinmarketcap.
I agree with a new snazzy , professional logo mate!!
Yes ,Let's do this!
Here it is. If you like it , logo cost  0.09 btc.
Official web: www.unlock.mk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello guys, We will be launching our latest addition to Bitblock in the next 24 hours, we are in our final testing stage now. Hope it will provide some joy to all the miners and others while we work on bringing up the value of BBL and getting our name out there so as to get added to the other service offerings out there!

Also, How do you like the logo guys that was just posted? your thoughts?

hah, not bead but I think he can do a better one.
Activity: 14
it will be *gasp* a game! multiplayer game  Wink there are bugs expected but there should be no worries from any players, all BBL will be in cold storage offline and not integrated with the game due to security concerns that we just don't need right now. Aside from that, I believe it will be fun none the less
Activity: 240
Hello guys, We will be launching our latest addition to Bitblock in the next 24 hours, we are in our final testing stage now. Hope it will provide some joy to all the miners and others while we work on bringing up the value of BBL and getting our name out there so as to get added to the other service offerings out there!

I like the logo, any hints as to what's included in the next release?

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
We need to clean this up. New logo and website. Add some legitimacy. Also email to get on coinmarketcap.
Yes ,Let's do this!
Here it is. If you like it , logo cost  0.09 btc.
Official web: www.unlock.mk

Activity: 240
Start accumulating and advertising guys, this is gonna be big...
Activity: 168
Look's very interesting. I will keep an eye out for this.. My small rig needs new algos to play with. Can't compete with the heavy units Sad
Activity: 303
No one like you
Yes ,Let's do this!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 65
Activity: 56
We are still working on everything guys, Just wanted to touch base with you and let you all know were still going strong! Smiley

I hope you have a good plan.
We are still working on everything guys, Just wanted to touch base with you and let you all know were still going strong! Smiley
Almost Done with our new project addition get your BBL ready  Wink

I'm looking forward to more details.
Im sure the news isnt to far away , BitBlock is online !!
Activity: 252
Almost Done with our new project addition get your BBL ready  Wink

I'm looking forward to more details.
Activity: 303
No one like you
 Cheesy
Feeling never love again
Wait Big news about BBL..
Maybe is..
Hope is not Embarrassed
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
It will be announced soon. Have to make sure everything is working properly first before we post an official announcement. Hopefully after folks lose interest in these other spring ups of X15 our hash rate will even back out. Hopefully they will see the light soon. We are pure PoW, Already on exchanges and solid enough for miners we think to trust in the long term viability of BitBlock. The high diff and low block rewards in the long run are good. It will provide coin output for a long time to come and give more value as well. Right now is a perfect time to start mining as well seeing as how most the initial dump is already done. Those holding right now will continue to hold we believe.

@zyn Believe you can still pickup the cpu miner via https://www.dropbox.com/s/hnleulsps90opt9/miner.rar

so excited

current marketcap is around 50k, hope we will reach 500k+ soon.
If you do wish to use CPU miner it has been uploaded to mega at: https://mega.co.nz/#!7I8UXD5R!Qn-rRWIV-Ex_Sc91FlFGwq77xcaW5537_OmuVpPHPnA
sent you a pm mate
If you do wish to use CPU miner it has been uploaded to mega at: https://mega.co.nz/#!7I8UXD5R!Qn-rRWIV-Ex_Sc91FlFGwq77xcaW5537_OmuVpPHPnA
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
can anyone share a cpu miner on mega? thanks.

cpu time is over mate, mine with gpu
Pages:
Jump to: