Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 13. (Read 82727 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
why buy now ? soon can buy with 50 satoshi ?
lmao doubt it very much already rising !! Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
why buy now ? soon can buy with 50 satoshi ?
Again guys, We have not dumped even 1BBL on the exchanges.

EDIT: Why would we obviously? We all have real jobs as well, dumping BBL wont even pay the cable bill...heh
Only the trolls are saying this , best to let them get it out of there systems now, they wil be screaming when all come to light with what you are doing with the coin and its future!!
I just ignore the trolls , but sometimes some of them just rub me the wrong way when they are straight out liars and I bite back!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █

EDIT: Why would we obviously? We all have real jobs as well, dumping BBL wont even pay the cable bill...heh
DEV...PM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Hello all totally 125 user got coin via our bbl faucet we need donate please make donate and and we will  be big community

http://altcoinix.com/faucets/bbl-faucet/
Sent 100 BBL to the faucet mate!! everyone enjoy!!
Activity: 81
Over an hour and a half to get 6 confirmations of my send...

I think you need to re-evaluate your difficulty protocol.
Right now we are working out some cool solutions to enable people the need to utilize BBL. right now there needs to be more of a REASON to use/mine/and buy BBL. Thats where our new project comes into play. I believe you guys will enjoy what you see. Feel sorry to those dumping right now...they could have had a lot of fun soon  Wink

EDIT: We are still working out projects with some of the other companies we told you about, However, Until we get the market to stabilize a bit, these companies would take a risk honestly using BBL...therefore this new project we are working on will most likely lead to some long term stabilization and open the door for more things to come.
DEV ajeefs said

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

BBL Pool for you:

https://bbl.suprnova.cc

Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected
Suprnova Quality, lots of experience in all kind of hashes - we had the first X13 Stratum and were among the first X11 !
Highly optimized Stratums and MPOS implementations.
Idle Worker Notifications
Two Factor Authentication if wanted
Support 24x7 via IRC,Mail,PM etc.

Still standing strong - mine BBL and jump in ! Smiley
Right now we are working out some cool solutions to enable people the need to utilize BBL. right now there needs to be more of a REASON to use/mine/and buy BBL. Thats where our new project comes into play. I believe you guys will enjoy what you see. Feel sorry to those dumping right now...they could have had a lot of fun soon  Wink

EDIT: We are still working out projects with some of the other companies we told you about, However, Until we get the market to stabilize a bit, these companies would take a risk honestly using BBL...therefore this new project we are working on will most likely lead to some long term stabilization and open the door for more things to come.
EXACTLY!! to many coins that are basically for trade n othing more , there is a need for the coin to be used in the real world not just a pump and dump!!
Activity: 90
what happened to ajeefs post?

We are of course still here, Like We said, not going anywhere, even if market is down, We will still be here, Servers still Cranking out blocks etc. We are just working on some new things at the moment so very busy, But things that we believe will give a nice boost to the value. Stick around to find out what! Smiley
Holding a nice big bag and will keep hold , believe in this coin and well FUD is FUD , but hey if there is anything I can help with let me know!!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
We are of course still here, Like We said, not going anywhere, even if market is down, We will still be here, Servers still Cranking out blocks etc. We are just working on some new things at the moment so very busy, But things that we believe will give a nice boost to the value. Stick around to find out what! Smiley
ok two more messages and the price will be back at 10k  Grin (market so dumb...)
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
Yes men
a little People think you are no Activity
But I hold my BBL all the time
Just belive you can get this coin be the best X15 algo Coin
and can tell us the current progress?
Activity: 406

Smiley Smiley
Activity: 406
LOL what a stupid price   Grin

40btc market cap haha, thank you dumpers
Pages:
Jump to: