Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 58. (Read 82727 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I will sell 5000 BBL for .5 BTC but I only have 500, I promise to send you the other 4500 later I promise......  Grin
Activity: 196
WTS 5000 [BBL] for 1 BTC

WTS 5500 for 1 BTC

You're the one that sent me a message asking to buy BBL at very low prices? hahaha what a scamer...

Bye  Wink

Ummm... I haven't wanted to buy any BBL... I've been mining it... I've only wanted to sell it! Smiley  So maybe you misread?  but I'm definitely not scamming anyone... I still have the same 3331 BBL that I have had since 9:00am CST Smiley  Just trying to sell it before it hits the exchange! Smiley  Also... I am asking more now than I was earlier... because of things I'm reading Smiley

sticking to my price of .001btc/BBL... so 1000 BBL for 1 BTC...  any takers?

I will sell at rate - 5k sat per coin. PM me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
WTS 5000 [BBL] for 1 BTC

WTS 5500 for 1 BTC

You're the one that sent me a message asking to buy BBL at very low prices? hahaha what a scamer...

Bye  Wink

Ummm... I haven't wanted to buy any BBL... I've been mining it... I've only wanted to sell it! Smiley  So maybe you misread?  but I'm definitely not scamming anyone... I still have the same 3331 BBL that I have had since 9:00am CST Smiley  Just trying to sell it before it hits the exchange! Smiley  Also... I am asking more now than I was earlier... because of things I'm reading Smiley

sticking to my price of .001btc/BBL... so 1000 BBL for 1 BTC...  any takers?
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Anyone willing to share miner binaries? Sad
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!

If you don't believe in the real value of the coin it's your problem Smiley
I'm not going to sell at low prices because this project could be huge!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I've just sold 20k BBL to @fibonacho for .4 BTC he's honest trader!
I'm looking to buy at this rate
legendary
Activity: 938
very weird irregular and varying payments on hashfaster and same goes for p2pool.bitblock.ml:6802 and payouts just seemed to stop at a certain moment

user: XmK4TJTYoSxnfkzTPWKrda2KD53qfzSsSV

also constantly wrong hashrates which i assume don't have any effect on payouts, but its not really working smoothly on the p2ppools

The payout inconsistency, is due to the very low difficulty, and very short block times - meaning that many people don't get many hashes in before a block is found. Making them Very Fast - but quite unbalanced.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Est. ~7M Coins in 2015, ~13M in 2020, ~23M in 2030
84M total

no lol it's 23M total, you don't sum that number that the increase estimate

Ok thanks  Cool

I'm going to mine this coin now.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
very weird irregular and varying payments on hashfaster and same goes for p2pool.bitblock.ml:6802 and payouts just seemed to stop at a certain moment

user: XmK4TJTYoSxnfkzTPWKrda2KD53qfzSsSV

also constantly wrong hashrates which i assume don't have any effect on payouts, but its not really working smoothly on the p2ppools
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
WTS 5000 [BBL] for 1 BTC

WTS 5500 for 1 BTC

Bye  Wink
I will sell 1000 BBL for 1 BTC... considerably lower than my previous offer of $1 USD per coin... or .00177BTC  

If interested please send a message here or on twitter @jdurham83

Thank you! Smiley

I can sell you 2000bbl for 1 btc, doubled your offer. See, I'm a nice person Wink

lol... why ya gotta be like that?!?!? Smiley  

1 BBL = .001BTC if you buy from me! Smiley  

Also... 21 Million BLOCKS or 21 Million COINS?   maybe that is the discrepancy in this whole "SCAM or NOT SCAM" argument??  because 21 Million blocks would be about the right number to match what people are saying about the difference in numbers...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I waiting for your answer to this

Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 84000000 * COIN;

I think the 'dev' cloned the original DarkCoin source, so he must have left in the original Darkcoin money supply total amount. DarkCoin was later reduced to a max of ~21M, so that's probably why he thought that was the maxium total coins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looking at miner as well as pool to see if some adjustments can be made to either.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Please list the hashrate reported by your miner and the pool if you have mined for at least 15 minutes.

Right now...

Pool - XrpPYjDxoeRQ8Qe6VXXzNoVGaJHgTkhhCo    12.62 KH/s

CPUMiner - 179kh
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Please list the hashrate reported by your miner and the pool if you have mined for at least 15 minutes.
I should have about 45 KH/s but pool reports only 3.5 KH/s
I m on http://bbl.altmine.net/static/
also the same situation was on
http://www.hashharder.com/x15/bitblock

Anyway I only get about 9 BBL so far so if someone had more luck Smiley
XdDEHCxhJmnuwW6NLMJRZWfECYWUq8kjVA
legendary
Activity: 938
There seems to be a problem with estimating the hashrate if it is low. Payout value should not be affected because it is based on the number of submitted shares.

This seems to be the case. But what multiplier is it out buy?

ive already adjusted my difficulty way down to get people to submit shares more. But I'm unsure how much further to take ti
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
I waiting for your answer to this

Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 84000000 * COIN;

Activity: 196
I will sell 1000 BBL for 1 BTC... considerably lower than my previous offer of $1 USD per coin... or .00177BTC  

Thank you! Smiley

I can sell you 2000bbl for 1 btc, doubled your offer. See, I'm a nice person Wink

Thank you! Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: