Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 60. (Read 82727 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
bbl.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.

p2pool sourcecode: https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/p2pool-bbl

Joined to this pool
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
bbl.altmine.net p2pool

* 0.75% fee.

Just join your p2pool, payout seems more real then hasharder
Activity: 252
bbl.altmine.net p2pool

* 0.75% fee.

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I will sell BBL for $1/coin... .00177963 btc

Yeah, I will to.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I will sell BBL for $1/coin... .00177963 btc
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Btw - to get GPU working, I think we need the .cl code for the two new algos (Whirlpool and Sh whatsit thingy)
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I got 1 block in 2 minutes, from one computer, then no blocks once set up 6 computers:( I always miss the boat.
legendary

Seems like something is wrong... i think...

If you can let me know your Mining address, I will look to see what shares you submitted and be able to give you an answer.

XrpPYjDxoeRQ8Qe6VXXzNoVGaJHgTkhhCo

Thanks a lot Wink

EDIT: Maybe a diff set issue? Maybe is too high for my hashrate

I'm adjusting a few things right now to see if it helps with the difficulty. (Difficulty was set way lower than X11)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We also just looked into p2pool.bitblock.ml:6802 and it DID issue payouts, and collected the mining fee. I am unsure if you guys were having issues with our pool, however I am not seeing them at the moment, at the operators perspective, everything working to spec. Were those mining on our pool getting payouts correctly? We also tested this on the livenet before release. some of those "pre-mine" shares were also used in live testing runs via those two pools and we were able to get payouts according to plan on both of them. Please let us know if you were unable to get payouts via those pools. Thanks

EDIT: Actually our main concern was to make sure that everything was working properly. It was the voice of the people actually that put us on that track. I guess if your going to "hate..."hate" Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
"I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. :-)"

Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader

Hey dev, what is the purpose of this coin?  Why are you worried about getting on exchanges when the ANN is pathetic, you need to get things in order.  People are having issues and asking questions yet all you do is post some correspondence from an exchange.  You launched this coin just a few hours ago and your main concern is getting on an exchange.  Why is that?  All you want to do is dump your premine for a few btc's don't you?

Any coin with a dev that is mostly concerned with getting on an exchange within hours after launch is suspicious.

Have fun wasting your hash on this coin.

If you can let me know your Mining address, I will look to see what shares you submitted and be able to give you an answer.

XrpPYjDxoeRQ8Qe6VXXzNoVGaJHgTkhhCo

Thanks a lot Wink

EDIT: Maybe a diff set issue? Maybe is too high for my hashrate
legendary

Why this pool http://www.hashharder.com/x15/bitblock, isn't showing correctly my HR?

Pool shows 3.8kh and cpuminer 178Kh  Undecided

Top miner from hashharder has 1.9 MH/s, maybe it has something to do with your problem?
Maybe some stratum problem or other issues allow cheating.

Edit: two first has > 4 MH/s total.
same here bro its really pissing me off.how u suppose to know its working correctly.they could be ripping us off for all we know.

Hashrate is ultimately meaningless. Every time your miner submits a share - it should be either listed in the current round, or counted against the last rounds which are visible in the payments section.

After payments have been made, you can check in the payment rounds.

In your miner you will see:

Code:
[2014-06-25 17:53:09] accepted: 12/12 (100.00%), 99.81 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-06-25 17:53:38] thread 0: 606360 hashes, 11.54 khash/s
[2014-06-25 17:53:39] thread 1: 649173 hashes, 12.07 khash/s

Etc

Pool total HR = 6 Mh aprox
My own HR = 180kh

Block reward = 500 BBL
My reward = 1 ~ 2 BBL

EDIT: My reward is less than 1 BBL, 0.6 ~ 0.3 BBL, my reward is like if i had 1kh, that is the same as pool shows Smiley
legendary
Why this pool http://www.hashharder.com/x15/bitblock, isn't showing correctly my HR?

Pool shows 3.8kh and cpuminer 178Kh  Undecided

Top miner from hashharder has 1.9 MH/s, maybe it has something to do with your problem?

same here bro its really pissing me off.how u suppose to know its working correctly.they could be ripping us off for all we know.

Hashrate is ultimately meaningless. Every time your miner submits a share - it should be either listed in the current round, or counted against the last rounds which are visible in the payments section.

After payments have been made, you can check in the payment rounds.

In your miner you will see:

Code:
[2014-06-25 17:53:09] accepted: 12/12 (100.00%), 99.81 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-06-25 17:53:38] thread 0: 606360 hashes, 11.54 khash/s
[2014-06-25 17:53:39] thread 1: 649173 hashes, 12.07 khash/s

Etc
legendary
HashHarder Queries

I'm still awaiting the official information for the coin devs as to what the base difficulty values for the calculations for this algo are. As pools only work out hashrates based on submitted shares, we need to be able to know the multiplier factors, as well as the lowest share diff required.

I've been testing my pool with a 80kh/s miner - and it has been submitted shares ok (not lots and lots, but once every few minutes).

Ultimately, ignore the hashrate shown on the pool. I will keep experimenting with setting the difficulty lower on the pool for smaller miners. But mostly it seems to work.

Infern0 - could you let me know your Coin address and I can look into this for you.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader
You should contact bittrex,they are good guys. They will add coin without problems.
Activity: 750
Merit: 511

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader
Activity: 378
wtb 20000 pm me with your price.
Pages:
Jump to: