Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 61. (Read 82727 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Dev you should edit the announcement post, give a bounty for a new logo, website and you should write up all specification. Currently announcements post looks awful and very unprofessional.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Hey please people someone know the total coins? Thanks

Don't buy this piece of crap scam coin

I do what i want with my money  Angry

Est. ~7M Coins in 2015, ~13M in 2020, ~23M in 2030

84M total

no lol it's 23M total, you don't sum that number that the increase estimate

Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 84000000 * COIN;
inline bool MoneyRange(int64 nValue) { return (nValue >= 0 && nValue <= MAX_MONEY); }

You don't even look the code...

then the dev is a liar, he said about 20m some posts ago
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
unsure on the hashhard pool. were you guys able to get returns from p2pool.bitblock.ml?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

84M total

Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 84000000 * COIN;
inline bool MoneyRange(int64 nValue) { return (nValue >= 0 && nValue <= MAX_MONEY); }

You don't even looked the code...

84M total, so 0.2% premine.
Activity: 644
whats up with hashharder.tells me my hash rate is only 1.9 Khs which is bullshit.and than one minutes i can see me and the list than next minute says i cant be found.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I want to know why I have received nothing from hashhard pool yet??? Can someone help me figure this out?
Activity: 140
we'll see what happens when it hits the exchanges... I can't seem to get on a pool anyway... so I'm still solo mining and not getting a damn thing Smiley

What's the issue? Let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.

not sure to be honest! Sad  the windows didn't close or anything... but it wasn't looking like it was accepting any shares or anything... just did the "thread 0 bound to 0...." and stopped after thread 7 (i have 8 cores... so it bound all the threads... but nothing happened after that)

also.... I can only post every 5 minutes... so maybe connect with me on twitter or something?  jdurham83 is me.
Activity: 302
Why this pool http://www.hashharder.com/x15/bitblock, isn't showing correctly my HR?

Pool shows 3.8kh and cpuminer 178Kh  Undecided
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Everything borrows from everything in the crypto world...so we take a decent coin and add 4 extra algo's, the pre-mine was SHIT compared to most other coins. some individuals mined double what we did in one hour. this is FAR from a pre-mine shit coin, but sure go mine drk's until ASICS's hit. We have far from become "rich" off of this "shit coin"...and we are here to stay, Just because we borrowed on an existing idea does not mean anything...I feel this will be a great idea, and the people working on this project are here to stay and make it better with time. But by all means, feel free to mine something else. BitBlock is not going anywhere and it is here to stay for a long time to come.
no its not "here to stay"
the 160k is here to be dumped on the orderbook.

i am sick of you scammers trying to pull this shit.

LOL, 160K, CRY ME A RIVER. I've got 50k. ALMOST SUPERSCAM_PREMINE. LETS ALL GO KILL OURSELVES FOR THAT.
Get out of this thread, duuuude. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
we'll see what happens when it hits the exchanges... I can't seem to get on a pool anyway... so I'm still solo mining and not getting a damn thing Smiley

What's the issue? Let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Everything borrows from everything in the crypto world...so we take a decent coin and add 4 extra algo's, the pre-mine was SHIT compared to most other coins. some individuals mined double what we did in one hour. this is FAR from a pre-mine shit coin, but sure go mine drk's until ASICS's hit. We have far from become "rich" off of this "shit coin"...and we are here to stay, Just because we borrowed on an existing idea does not mean anything...I feel this will be a great idea, and the people working on this project are here to stay and make it better with time. But by all means, feel free to mine something else. BitBlock is not going anywhere and it is here to stay for a long time to come.

^ This.

They premined 312~ or so blocks. We are now on over 3,500 blocks.
Activity: 140
Activity: 14
legendary
lol zeded 160k coin is like 0.7% premine, not a big deal imho, when every shit coin out there has at least 1%
Activity: 602
@zeded
You retard...look at Darkcoin instamine, it is also scamcoin and guess what it's 9$ per scam(dark)coin...so if you don't want to buy/mine this coin and earn money...get the fuck out
this shit has 160k pre mined before launch
this has same block reward and time as darkcoin

this also has same instamine as darkcoin due to the copy paste of its block reward calculations.
so this has darks instamine and it has 160k premine before launch.

i  wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.
if you buy this you will lose your money because no one else will buy it and you will be a bagholder holding worthless coins.
Say that to darkcoin early buyers...so what it has 160k? Dev needs to pay bounties and pay exchanges to add them. almost every coin do that,no one works for free.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256

84M total

lol Cheesy
also if you mix 40% vodka with two other 40% vodkas, you get 120% vodka Cheesy
legendary

84M total

Activity: 406

84M total
Activity: 574

EVERYBODY knows that there were 300 BLOCKS mined before the coin arrive here.

Shadow_runner published that on the first page.  Wink

That's around 0.20%, it's ok for me.

Yep I can confrim that.
If you don't belive, just look at block explorer, 300 blocks was mined yesterday.

Plus I have late 10+ minutes after launch.
Activity: 28

Pages:
Jump to: