Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BEAM | Mimblewimble | Private | Scalable | No ICO | No Pre Mine - page 57. (Read 77150 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 5
SPARKPOOL does not publish blocks mined
SPARKPOOL has over 60% of the network

for these reasons alone, you should NOT be mining there. if you do not know why, you simply shouldn't be mining.

Spark working normal. But if you don't like Chinese language,
you can reconnect to another pool. I receive >16 BEAM's   :-)

if 'working normal' means you are happy to let them hide which blocks they mine, then feel free.
it's got nothing to do with language.

Is this from a previous experience with another currency or do they do this with Beam? If so, how can we verify this?
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul

for these reasons alone, you should NOT be mining there. if you do not know why, you simply shouldn't be mining.

if 'working normal' means you are happy to let them hide which blocks they mine, then feel free.
it's got nothing to do with language.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
We’re pleased to release Bminer 11.4.0.

The release provides experimental support mining beam with AMD cards.

Please see https://www.bminer.me for more details.

Happy mining!

[FATA] [2019-01-08T23:45:44+03:00] No supported devices are available for the AMDCL platform
[WARN] [2019-01-08T23:45:44+03:00] Miner died! It will be restarted soon...

You are Idiot? Sorry but AMD cards is Not supported!

It works fine on my 5 x RX580 rig...

[INFO] [2019-01-08T22:02:42+01:00] Bminer: When Crypto-mining Made Fast (v11.4.0-5d7c753)
[INFO] [2019-01-08T22:02:43+01:00] Watchdog has started.
[INFO] [2019-01-08T22:02:43+01:00] Starting miner on 5 devices
[INFO] [2019-01-08T22:03:13+01:00] [GPU 0] Speed: 8.80 H/s Temp: 45C Fan: 38% Power: 32W 0.27 H/J
[INFO] [2019-01-08T22:03:14+01:00] [GPU 1] Speed: 9.40 H/s Temp: 44C Fan: 43% Power: 32W 0.29 H/J
[INFO] [2019-01-08T22:03:14+01:00] [GPU 2] Speed: 8.80 H/s Temp: 44C Fan: 38% Power: 38W 0.23 H/J
[INFO] [2019-01-08T22:03:14+01:00] [GPU 3] Speed: 9.20 H/s Temp: 44C Fan: 33% Power: 32W 0.29 H/J
[INFO] [2019-01-08T22:03:14+01:00] Accepted share for job #2
[INFO] [2019-01-08T22:03:14+01:00] Accepted share for job #2
[INFO] [2019-01-08T22:03:14+01:00] [GPU 4] Speed: 8.40 H/s Temp: 43C Fan: 47% Power: 32W 0.26 H/J
[INFO] [2019-01-08T22:03:14+01:00] Total 44.60 H/s Accepted shares 13 Rejected shares 0

I just gave it a try and did not notice any difference compared to the BEAM miner available through beam.mw
So for now I'll stick to that one until another new miner pops-up which adds more hashpower to my setup.

btw. I do like the logging of fanspeed and power draw per card!
Activity: 34

Happy mining!

[FATA] [2019-01-08T23:45:44+03:00] No supported devices are available for the AMDCL platform
[WARN] [2019-01-08T23:45:44+03:00] Miner died! It will be restarted soon...

You are Idiot? Sorry but AMD cards is Not supported!
Activity: 44
Hi! Did anybody succeed mining with wallet miner? Thanks in advance.
raskul

Activity: 7

I'm curious to hear what others are getting with their RX580's!

Mining on sparkspool works like a charm for me, just received my first withdrawal :thumbsup:

Hello!
I have three sapphier nitro+ rx580 le 8gb, I haven’t yet rebuilt them after callisto.Turned on as it is, so it jumps from 22 to 28. Which drivers do you use blockchain 17.3 of August or the last 18.2.3? Did you flush the BIOS or overclock and reduce the voltage through, what if so?
I have settings Ethash for one in one bios, so I want to overclock software on another bios, but have not received payment from sparkpool. How did you get paid, automatically or registered on the pool and made a request?

I'm running the 18.5.1 Radeon Adrenalin edition drivers, moved away from the blockchain drivers a few months back.
On the bios front yes I did flash them with the polaris bios editor, it updates the timing with 1 click, so far I've seen good results.

If you want to overclock I would recommend using the OverdriveNtool, I update the .bat file to force setting the settings I want on the cards and don;t have to do anything else, I love it!

Payment from sparkpool is enabled once every 24 hours, and the withdraw also once ever 24 hours, which does not happen on the same time.
The moment your balance is >5 BEAM and the time comes(not sure what time) an button appears on your main page to request the withdraw, it will be very obvious you wont miss it, just need to be patient.
raskul

Happy mining!

example command line please?

Pls read instruction!

no.

bminer -uri beam+ssl://[email protected]:3333

please do not mine on spark pool!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

Happy mining!

Pls read instruction!
bminer -uri beam+ssl://[email protected]:2222
https://www.bminer.me/examples/
In addition, the archive miner for each coin has its own *.bat and you want to edit him.

The difference in hashrate between Bminer and Openclminer no. RX480 gives the same 8-9 sol(H)/s.
raskul

Happy mining!

Activity: 461
Merit: 49

Happy mining!
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
Ok, did a whole round with Beam - together with the exchange
  • Spark Pool definitely pays, got paid twice, just wait a while after you get past 5 beams - you'll see the button to get funds, just make sure you are online with your wallet.
  • Sent Beam to HotBit.io , the process is a disaster, fully manual, guys haven't automated it. Support needs to work probably 10x due to no automation. Make sure not to get scammed by fake support on Telegram.
  • Sold Beam, the interface is very clunky. The price may go down once it is easy to deposit.
  • Withdrawal fees on Hotbit.io are insanely high, so forget about sending your daily Beam in any case if you are a small time miner earning below 50 beams per day, even if they automate it.
  • To avoid high fees, I had to use BCH with its 200 000 sat fee. Even some unknown coins manage to have around 1 dollar withdrawal fee. LTC / ETH withdrawal fees were too high, not even touching the BTC fee, and they have no Dogecoin market unfortunately, but probably they'd have 5000 doge fee because why not.
  • For me, the important bit is that I realized Hotbit.IO is faking >90% of their volume, not limited to BCH. Orders that are never on the order book keep going through, and it's not even bots doing actual trades to support volume, the fake volume is 100% faked, they do not even touch the order book at any given time. Fake volume stops when I left a two satoshi gap between the top buy and bottom sell order, for the fun of it. I got bored and bought from the lowest seller and withdrew to another exchange - at least the order book is real

Beam would definitely benefit from more exchanges. But I don't know how this staying online thing will affect its usability in future.

Activity: 378
Merit: 135
finished mining my first 5 Beam on Sparkpool and says payment applied on the pool page but when I opened the wallet it shows the transaction as canceled.  What happened? How do I get the payment now?

I am also waiting for payment but it does not work normally.
As per stated on their instructions, the payment is done or activated each day at 10AM UTC +10 if you have more then 5 coins mined.
I have more then 5 but the hour is wrong. I will wait until the processing hour to see how this turns out.I don't even have the extract button active

I receive my first >16 BEAM's today  :-)
Sparkpool pay, but now I go to Leafpool

It looks like Sparkpool tried to pay me and says approved. Shows up in wallet though as canceled. Not sure what I am supposed to do now.
finished mining my first 5 Beam on Sparkpool and says payment applied on the pool page but when I opened the wallet it shows the transaction as canceled.  What happened? How do I get the payment now?

As per stated on their instructions, the payment is done or activated each day at 10AM UTC +10 if you have more then 5 coins mined.
I have more then 5 but the hour is wrong. I will wait until the processing hour to see how this turns out.I don't even have the extract button active

I receive my first >16 BEAM's today  :-)
Sparkpool pay, but now I go to Leafpool
Activity: 5
finished mining my first 5 Beam on Sparkpool and says payment applied on the pool page but when I opened the wallet it shows the transaction as canceled.  What happened? How do I get the payment now?

Activity: 378
Merit: 135
finished mining my first 5 Beam on Sparkpool and says payment applied on the pool page but when I opened the wallet it shows the transaction as canceled.  What happened? How do I get the payment now?
Gminer v1.15 added support for Beam:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49103084

very interesting question
can I add or some how connect this file "equihash_150_5.cl" to SGminer program for example, or other better miner?
opencl-miner-1.0.52.zip working very not stable.
Activity: 5
How is leafpool going for you guys? can you decide at any time that you want to extract the amount (as long as it exceeds 3 beam) or you need to wait for that 1 time processing / day as on sparkpool?
I have a few rigs mining it now but don't quite like the sparkpool method.
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide
So whats the total Dev tax paid out now?

"No premine,No ICO",but with many https://www.beam.mw/investors here,so how they invested the project? Angry
Invest Tax?

Hey there. thanks for your pertinent question.
Investors did invest in Beam the same way Investors invested in Zcash. It's based on the treasury model Beam is following.

Treasury works in the following way: in the first five years of Beam existence, 20% of all mined coins automatically go to the Treasury. Our investors, the core team, our advisors and the non-profit Beam Foundation will be getting Beam coins from the Treasury on a quarterly basis.

Pages:
Jump to: