Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 50. (Read 39473 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I want an answer. And what about the security of customer accounts and what kind of commission will be established for customer transactions?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hi,

Sounds quite interesting - what exactly are "low" fees that you are planning? And what exactly is instant fiat deposit??

Thanks
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
hi

whats different to other exchanges?

You have a comparison answering to this exact questions just ahead Wink
The bounty program is planned, we will announce officially the date in few days
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
do you have any bounty plan?
I wanna reserve translation for Koreans Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
When will bounty company be?
Activity: 71
Merit: 6
CryptoNerd.io
hi

whats different to other exchanges?
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Beaxy vs. everyone else :

Sounds like a good project and they also have an actual working product which is really great. We definitely need more crypto exchanges, competition is good and healthy. Most of the exchanges on the list are really slow and their customers services are really bad like Poloniex for exemple, I tried to verify my account to transfer more money out of the account but it still doesn't work. Right now the only good exchange is Binance, it would be great if we can have more choices.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Beaxy ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Beaxy. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Hi Best Wishes for the project. Any airdrop or bounty on the way?

Yes, the bounty is on the way, and for any airdrops, stay tuned

That's great news. I like to work with you. All your projects are very good.

Is it the only project of this team? Or where can I read on their projects?

Everything about the team is on the website and in the whitepaper, take a look, there are essential informations there
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

That's great news. I like to work with you. All your projects are very good.

Is it the only project of this team? Or where can I read on their projects?

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

WARNING : Do not use Beaxy, at any cost, they can lock your funds forever if they judge one of your tradings had an impact " Too high " On their market ( in my case a simple "impact" Of 13% with 4000 dollars worth of tokens I wanted to sell, a sell they judged too big, enough to freeze these funds forever) , a ridiculous and obviously abusive rule you see on no serious exchange and that they just use as an excuse to keep your funds.

It's my responsibility to warn the community now I discovered the true face of Beaxy and the scamming nature of their rules and the shady way they use their platform to lock users funds on their platform.

DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE if you care about your money, there is a huge risk that you would lose all your funds deposited.
Pages:
Jump to: